Would you date a suicidal girl who sits at home playing video games all day?

Would you date a suicidal girl who sits at home playing video games all day?

what really concerns me is that kid in the back playing a portable keyboard

yes, in a heartbeat

depends if she has shit taste in vidya

but even then I don't think I'd be too terribly picky

Undoubtedly. We could take our lives together after we're sick of each other.

her eyes are beautiful. still, no. suicidal people are fucking disgusting (to deal with)

no, i don't wanna randomly stumble upon a suicide.

Yes

Yes to this

Would she still be suicidal with me there? If so then no, I've been suicidal before and I don't want to be again because someone else drags me back into it.

you can't date this girl.

Yeah if she's attractive and her voice doesn't annoy me. It would honestly be the perfect situation, as I'd be able to do as I willed with impunity. If she's truly a neet that would mean I'm her sole source of outside information and could mold her to my needs. If done properly I could simultaneously prevent her from committing suicide through displays of affection all while building an emotional dependence and bending her to my will through withholding intimacy. By slowly introducing her to new experiences, she'll eventually come to view any positive experience with me. Basically I could create the perfect wife with little effort and no chance of having her cheat. It would never be my intention of harming her, and I could easily leave without her being an emotional wreck, but this level of influence is intoxicating.

girl looks familiar, is that nofie?

hmmm

I don't know user, would she let me lick her unwashed holes?

No. I'm an alphamale and strictly mate with my own kind.

yes

She only likes undertale

I would barely date anything else

So you enjoy getting fucked in the ass by alpha males?

id try exploit her for financial gain somehow. if not that, then to cook and clean

yes

kek

Yes. We can be depressed together. We can become the reason we want to stay alive. Or we can commit double suicide, which, by the way, is the most romantic thing a couple can do.

Either way it's a win/win.

just do yourself the favor already.

:\

You can stop trying to be big now, you're among fellow retards.

I'll kill myself the day my fear of death is overshadowed by my fear of living. Until then, you can keep on telling me to do whatever you think I should do, but I'm going to be frank with you, I'm not going to listen. You're just not that important to me.

Will you listen to me ?
I'm nice.

I feared death a few times in my life. Each time was either on a psychedelic trip, or a flashback of one.

Needless to say I don't want to die anymore.

Honestly? No.

You feared death a few times, and now you fear death all the time? Not sure if you meant life the first time, or if you're just saying that those few extreme moments where you feared death made you realize how much you want to live. Still though, it sounds slightly redundant. I feared death a few times, now I want to not die. Idk, maybe it's just me.

yeah only to help her im a white knight type and im better at motivating people to better themselves when im pretty lazy about it myself she'd probably leave me once shes realized how much potential she has and that ive made her work at but then its on to the next girl each one taking a piece of my heart but thats ok i have a lot of love to give and i want all of them to have it

I doubt Kennedi Cotarelo is a basement dweller.

FUCK THIS WHOLE BOARD AND THE PEOPLE THAT COME HERE.

(((cotarelo)))

Like every place where there's something to be gained; it has it's con-artists. It just so happens that when intimacy and a sharing or resources is the goal - the person who can act troubled will be at an advantage.