prove me right, you fucking fags.

protip: you can

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4xeFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you'r right

thanks, nigger

w-wrong

I mean like seriously! Polio barely kills anyone lol. Why even bother getting a vaccine?

incorrect. we take in more vaccines than we used to.

relevant to the thread
archive.is/4xeFQ

Wow, I never knew population growth was a thing!

bump

has anyone even seen polio?

Its not the vaccine, its combination vaccines like TDAP and MMR.
Assaulting a child with multiple viruses causes an extreme immune response which causes brain damage. Autism is brain damage, simply put.
Adults can handle being injected with multiple vaccines, children simply can't.
Before MMR, vaccines were spaced out over many months to avoid this, autism was UNHEARD OF. Now its the "norm" because of MMR.

this. OP approves

now we only need vaccine against autism

Polio was the AIDS of its time. People were terrified of it.
The problem these days is that the public doesn't realize that Measles, Mumps and Rubella aren't really killers. More kids die of Influenza.
It was almost a ritual that people got measles or mumps until vaccines. Few if any people died from it. The diseases are highly contagious but thats about it.
I had mumps and chickenpox, I came out fine. I knew one girl who had a normal child, he got MMR now he's a blabbering idiot.

That would destroy 4chan and Holla Forums's userbase

blame corporate greed
must maximize profits, fuck safety

4cuck is reddit/normalfag tier

more like living an unhealthy "american" lifesyle then have kids who live as shit as you then they have kids and those fags will sure have autism

ayy lmao, but soundless webm so kys

you are broken unlike me

There is more autism today than 10 years ago. There are more Judd Apatow movies than 10 years ago. Judd Apatow causes autism! It's a fact!

You must have taken one then.