Is It OK To Be A Sociopath To Win In Politics?

I can't believe people fuck themselves over by picking the same lying sociopaths over and over.

Trump is legit, in my opinion, but hope can people still like:

Pres. Bill Clinton - rapist, cokehead, murderer of opposition

Sec. Hillary Clinton - lying, power hungry, narcissist

And the list goes on. From Genghis Khan to Stalin. Even the main character from House of Cards is a reviled sociopath based on LBJ.

It seems like in order to get what you really want in this world, though either have to be a sociopath or out-sociopath the sociopath to win.

Is this true?

Is The Jew a sociopath, too?

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/DJT_Acceptance_Speech.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there is a singular word that adequately answers all of your questions. however, it also helps to be nimble.

No.

Race doesn't influence behavior

It's borderline necessary

Found the kike.

If you are not, you are handicapped at start, because sociopaths are better in manipulation, and manipulation it's what politics is.

Homie Clinton was awesome brah. he be gettin dem bjs in dat office homie. strate up.. he a dog n shit so why not hillary dog?

I dont know how pol hasnt really figured this out en masse yet, but psychopathy is the real jewish problem. For some reason, jews seem to be much more heavily psychopathic than other races, and somehow act in a somewhat coherent fashion with each other in spite of it. Theyre like a racewide hivemind psychopath. Not all of them, but plenty enough to fuck everything up.

If you dont know much about it, I am giving you required reading on the subject. Google psychopathy and read for hours (theres tons of info online). There is a book called "Political Ponerology" that is all about how psychopaths grab power and rule the world, without normal people even knowing they really exist. Its supposedly written by a jew though, so bring salt. An easier read is Dr. Hare's "Without Conscience", which tells you what psychopathy is but doesnt touch its wider implications.

I learned about psychopathy before I learned about the jewish problem, and it explained the world to me pretty well, I just didnt understand how it was all held together. The answer there is jewish society of course. Still, you need to understand both subjects to really see the whole picture. Understanding that evil is neurological/genetic is very important.

The word doesn't mean what you think it means. Being stern does not make you a sociopath, and also the type of person you are describing is a psychopath (whenever a distinction between those fuzzy terms are is used). If you intend to make no distinction use the word psychopath by default.

You have unrealistic expectations. Most people don't have an ounce of reason in them if you move beyond things as simple as say the knowledge needed to perform simple manual labor. For anything else they are guided entirely by emotion.

Not really, it's only that inferior people are always so much more numerable than superior ones. You are always going to find a thousand times more human refuse clamoring for positions of power because of petty greed and vanity than you will of honest men striving towards them out of a sense of responsibility.

Add to this that honest people are so easily pacified by naïve ideals of fair play that they more often than not cuck themselves and their movements. They are so deluded by these ideals they will rather attack people on their own side who are not faggot pacifists than the enemy. The worst animosity to people like Hitler and Mussolini came from cuckservatives who whined endlessly about them removing the communist plague by force.

What politics needs is a virtuous man capable of recognizing evil and be willing to destroy said evil. Public life should be a service, so sacrifices must be made and souls have to be stained.

Nope. All sociopaths should be aborted.

Of course, they are biological parasites. Ask yourself what kind of personality a cuckoo would have if it were sentient; murdering a hosts offspring and then having the chutzpah to feign being that child and then constantly guilt-tripping them so that their bad conscience will make them work themselves to the bone to provide you with the excessively large amount of food you need.

I can't agree with this. They are all psychopaths except for a tiny handful with very high non-jewish admixture.

While we are recommending books I would mention The Biological Jew. I've been to lazy to read it yet but what I get is it analyses the Jew without any rosy ideas of "the human race" but instead (and correctly) as one of many separate species of humans.

Which is why politics is an evil thing, not even that much a necessary evil.

Yes, but not in utero, naturally.

Nice Reddit spacing.
Your question is retarded from the outset because you are confusing being a sociopath with behaving like one.
Sociopath is not a condition one can choose, therefore your question makes no sense.

Probably written for edge, but this is really the only option if you want to stop politics being dominated by sociopaths.
You could try screening them out but they would just work around the test by lying.
Sociopaths in politics are a bit like niggers in the 100m dash, they have a natural advantage which makes the difference after all controllable variables such as training and diet in sprinting and intelligence, oration, rhetoric, diplomacy etc in politics.
If you want people to buy uniced cake for the wedding, you need to ban icing.

Politics is manipulation of human opinion and psychos excel at that since they have no remorse at games and backstabbing. And killing in Clinton's case

The Great Khan was not a psycho. Just a genius coincidentally born into one of the most brutal societies that lived on earth. He was brought up on sweat, blood and tears and wrecked shit becouse he came in contact with special snowflakes of the middle ages. He was hostile only to people that opposed him like Trump.
He also established a very large and safe empire, built on rule of law and religious tolerance. Pax Mongolica.

You mean the degenerate show where the president has a threesome?
>>>/leddit/

No you don't have to. You can be honest and good. But you have to be the toughest son of a bitch on the battlefield.
Trump being a good example.

Jews have a 30% greater possibility of having mental illnesses.
That's the side effect of inbreeding and selection based on some narrow specializations regardless of genetic quality.
They have more high IQ speciments(although language IQ becouse of their selection for Torah study and it's interpretation) but waaaay less middle IQ and a gigantic numbers of stupid jews which are just cattle that get shoa'd in the after
They are like a swarm. Smart ones direct it but are shielded from consequences of their eradication.

When you see a hot jewess, she's been bred to be hot.
When you see a smart butt ugly jew, he's been bred into it.

"sociopath" is a just a magic badism no different from 'authoritarian personality' with no objective basis in science.

What happens to you when you're called a psychopath? Get triggered?

I think the main difference here is, like you said, is being stern as opposed to being outright belligerent.

A man who understands the gravity of what he is doing, but is willing to do it because it is the most effective way of keeping the people under them safe and working effectively.

It is said that a wise man plants trees that he will never live to see.

But what should be said is a strong and fierce man will plant trees that he will never see, and nourish it with blood.

Jesus, the size of your nose could block the sun all over the US.

What politician isn't a Socopath, OP?

The thing we need, is a country ruled by law, not by men; which explains why These crooked career politicians and bankers are getting away with things in the first place.

Not psychopathic, schizophrenic, as well as being prone to a myriad of other genetic afflictions.

So, are alpha men essentially cucked by law and religion created by sociopaths in positions of power?

In tribal settings, sociopaths would be ostracized, since they couldn't constantly fool their small population of fellow tribespeople, who would kill them.

This a "true" empathetic alpha could Duke a tribe. But as civilization got lawyer, sociopaths – as well as Jews – could get away with their wiles and take power from "real" alphas like Trump–who send to be an aberration to the sociopathic Clintons or even the Jew.

Is my presupposition right?

no need to spoiler that comparison of genghis to trump lad, it's more of a compliment than an insult

sorry, I meant "rule" instead of "Duke" and 'larger' instead of 'lawyer'. Also 'is' instead of 'send'.

Is there any other way to win in politics?

Sociopaths will always make better politicians, because when it comes to competition, having fewer hurdles and limitations is an advantage.

The real question is whether sociopaths make better statesmen, and the answer to that one is no, they do not. They are good at procuring power and maintaining it, but a psychopath does not give a shit what happens after he is gone.

Sociopaths are broken sad human beings who might achieve all the power and fame in the world but never true greatness.

They'll never stand on Mars or lead a nation to independence or prosperity.

Trump isn't a Sociopath.

Any man that loves and cares for his kids that much fucking can't be a Sociopath.

I mean when they were young he put his kids above his business deals.

No goy, it's not "OK". Be a good goy and don't go into politics, just consume sleep work.

Jews are by their very nature sociopathic.

More precisely, Jews are missing the gene that allows humans to experience shame.

Shame never occurs in the Jew. Just look at the Anthony Weiner guy who was sending pictures of his junk to women over Twitter. Even after the story broke, he still attempted to run for office in New York.

No shame. No ability to self reflect. No concept of feeling bad about ones actions.

This is the Jew in a nutshell.

If you want to judge a man's character, look at his kids for clues.
His kids seem well put together, intelligent, well spoken, authentic and decent.
What they are like in private is anyone's guess, but my money is on them being mostly what you see is what you get.

>assets.donaldjtrump.com/DJT_Acceptance_Speech.pdf

Legit t-shirt related, yes.

Also: QED.

ACH ACH ACH BUT US JEWS ARE THE CHOSEN PEOPLE WITH HIGHEST IQ ARE WE NOT I AM KVETCHING ACH ACH ACH

ya ALMOST made 2nd post, nice try!

Thanks for the new shirt, Schlomo.

I'm not sure most folks know this, but anyone with jewish blood experiences interupptive fleeting horrifying mental images. Stuff like torture scenes, executions, p-o-v CP, stuff that is jarring as hell for a half moment (if it's a 2nd deg. Mischling), but the more jew you have, the stronger, longer and more Immersive the images become with an intense desire to ''replicate them in the Real World.
Explains Jewish cruelty as a genetically based mental disorder, I think this might be their God's intermessaging system of orders.