How to be a Good Boyfriend

MGTOW LOSERS BTFO
Let's share advice on how to make our GF's happy.

Fuck her, fuck her HARD. Make her cum multiple times. Make her a sexual object that you lust after all the damn time. Make her feel like she needs to get fucked every day.
Women live for fucking, they think about fucking, they read magazines about fucking, they talk about fucking, they dress up in hopes they get fucked. They can't live and be happy without fucking.

Now you know the secret of women.

step one

step two

being a cuck is the only quality that matters in a man when society is overrun with politicised feminism

obvious virgin

Cheers for the advice, mate.

MGTOW here: This is a weak thread. Act like men, fools.

Weak ass bait mate

MGTOW here: Stop being a little bitch that is out to please women and grow a set of balls, mate.

Stop being a little bitch and just do it.

Second this.

The relationships that lasted the longest times were also the ones were we fucked like animals.

fuck her.

not literally of course, just never treat her how she feels she deserves. women are the cherry of the lifetime cake; something to make things look nice while adding very little substance. doesn't mean you be sociopathic is just means that she will always be less than top priority, every time.

I always hated mgtow. I understand wanting to be single, I mean fuck I'm single, but being a rude asshole and insulting someone for being in a relationship is on par with elementary students saying "ewww, cuties"!

Slap the shit out of her, kick her down flights of stairs, throw her out the window a few times, etc. etc.

are you fags serious? pftttt hahaha

I am. Women can't discern pain from pleasure, and they orgasm from sources of pain.

OK now we know for sure you're a turbovirgin.
bashing on her cervix is a good path to nosex for the week.

oh yeah of course.. i was speaking to the general thread premise lolcuckslolkek

It's the same for men too. Generally, pain is more like pleasure than any other feeling. Read 120 Days of Sodom you, moralist faggot.

Remember if you don't fuck her, she will look for dick somewhere else. Do you think women leave a man for money? No they leave a man in search of cock.

You're completely retarded, it is others that are ignorant to mgtow, such as OP in his post. You are the rude asshole that you speak of. Kill yourself!

120 Days of Sodom is gay.

Women are never happy. Get yours and get out.