Anyone ever?

Back in college, there was this girl that the second you slid your dick in Her her pussy it would start throbbing and she would cum. Anyone ever experience this with a girl before?

yeah, my english teacher

I wish I could find a woman like that.
I just wonder how fast I would get sick of it like everything else in life

if by that you mean the vagina equivalent of dick cheese

Baby dick faggot outed herself as a shill again, wew.

Female sexual responsiveness is a gift from heaven usually bestowed upon the unworthy.

You can get a woman to cum fast if you tease her sexually and get her really wet, then she can't help but cum fast once you slide your dick inside her. she wants to hold off orgasm so she can enjoy it more, but if her excitement level is very high she will go ahead and cum fast.

when I touched her dick she came and started farting

Do , it works.

Back in college I would tease the girls for days, and by that I mean that some girls are really good at being the fish in the metaphor "Give her some slack, then reel her in etc."

When a girl was interested in me I would try and be as flirty as I could, while also keep my cool. So we went out on a date, and we liked each other and we would do it again, that's when you begin.

Become what she thinks about when she's touching herself at night, hold her against a wall when no-one's looking and make out, only to abruptly stop when someone's coming. This not only shows her that you know what you're doing, it also "trains" her that what you're doing is somewhat forbidden, or dangerous, and we all know that shit is the fucking best.

So, hold off sex for as long as you can, but do some heavy petting, making out in bed, but never give her the D, that comes later.

She might get frustrated, but it only adds to the suspense.

So you do this and you finally find yourself in bed, ready to do the deed. What I would do is to let her lie down and just touch her all over, but never her vagina, and never pinching her nippels or anything like that. It's supposed to be sensual without being overtly so. Make her take off her clothes first, this gives a stark contrast in who's the boss, and it's also exciting. Foreplay is your friend. You can keep it up for a good 30 or 45 minutes if you know what you're doing. One technique is to go down on her, kiss her from knee to knee, but only gently touch her vaginal lips, if at all. Breate on it, make it nice and make it feel welcome.

Never lose your head, she'll beg you to put it in at multiple points, but you got to hold off. Finally, when you feel she's ready, gently slide it in, it should be like taking away that stupid plastic cover on every new phone nowdays. If she screams your name, you're doing it right.

you're like 40 now right? sad!

No I'm 30.

He must have grew up in a time period when men had the motivation to treat bestial beasts to such glamorous decadence. Pity him and move on to nofap, young son.

rub her clit with the tip of your dick, they love that

kys

You might be 40 one day.

sad!

Not likely

Nobody here has ever had sex. No exceptions.

Now that's something I wouldn't mind getting lost in a spooky forest with.

dead man

How's Elementary School?

i gagged

I'm 44 and this works. I taught my first GF to squirt this way.

This whole holding it off days mightve worked back then, but nowadays with all the social media, they get bombarded by guys looking to bang, so most will think something is wrong or just lose interest to another guy who is trying to talk to her and is ready to bang. But again it depends on the girl, but most are dumb and attracted to attention, so if they get frustrated they'll just look elsewhere for release

most people already know how to piss at that age

Well I didn't go to a college filled with sluts.

Your advice is irrelevant to the modern college experience.

Not true captain MGTOW.

If anything this advice is more relevant than when it was during the oldfag's time.

that's 1950s. things aren't the same.

Unless he's from the swinging sixties, and even then most people married virgin brides, I doubt there were more sluts at his college than the average school now.

what is that?

And that doesn't mean what he just typed doesn't work.

So is the a cream pie or just a slimy snatch?

a gif

I don't know but I saw one of them in my back yard.
I'm thinking of leaving a table out with various food-items to see what it will eat. I will then place the only eaten food-stuff closer and closer to my house, I will then stand outside and wait for it with the food in hand for it to eat out of. I will then do this for a while until' it's comfortable with me, slowly gaining its trust. Perhaps invite it into the house, getting her used to my smell.

I will the tenderly force myself upon it.

Women get smegma in their folds too. OP is the equivalent of precum.

So snail trail?

in ? Why?

Doing God's work my boy.

I'd smash that tbh

nah snail trails are just sweaty taits/gooches

now that's how you start a fire

It's like none of you faggots have seen semen. How are you all so fucking clueless? You spend all day jerking off but you can't even identify cum when you see it.

The faint ivory color, the unmistakable fluid dynamics, the fact that you've never seen or heard of this before, and if you look close enough you can totally tell that's a cream pie by the splash zone.

You're all fucking retarded.

I've never seen semen irl…