One billion dollars for Zika mutant anchor baby

Taxpayers Face Billion Dollar Expenses for Zika Babies
Like swamp Ogres before them. Zika mutants will be raping and eating our children.
breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/22/texas-taxpayers-face-billion-dollar-expenses-zika-babies/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/I2V6z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive because op is a faggot

archive.is/I2V6z

DEPORT
DEPORT
DEPORT
DEPORT
DEPORT
DEPORT
DEPORT
DEPORT
DEPORT
DEPORT
DEPORT
DEPORT
DEPORT

Well I mean, what WOULD Jesus think?

He'd probably throw them off a cliff and say it was a demon.

kek

Well now the the fast breeding immigrants will all have zika babies, their birth rates will decline.

Since these kids will have the IQs of potatoes, why not just shoot them straight out of a potato cannon and call it a day?

unfortunately, no, they're just going to have retarded kids at the same disgusting rate. it's sort of like actual cancer, fam.

do they make potato cannons powerful enough to launch roughly 7lb non-aerodynamic objects over 500ft tall walls?

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP FAM

Remember when we could say the kid was a changeling and get rid of it?

On the upside it'll be difficult for the shitskins to commit much crime with how deformed they are.

(checked)

Drop every single one of these mutants off at the pope's doorstep.

Get them out of here before a jew pays a Kardashian to marry one and Generation Niggest thinks only racists don't want zika children.

Wow, as if the world needed more BSRs.

What good is that? Did you even think this through?

since when do (((they))) ever think anything through?

This is definitive proof that if a god exists, he is an evil god.

Do these things die at a young age? I've never seen a picture of an adult one yet.

Well i guess we are going to need more rope for the DOTR.

Feminists and Jews are only pro life when it comes to non whites.

More like the "plan" is pure conjecture and thus bullshit. If anything it's more birth control.

Underrated

No they won't, they'll be dumbed-down mystery meat which won't be able to revolt because they'll be too stupid and have no culture or blood of their own to base their rebellion on. If zika babies will be anything like the BSRs I posted above (and they should be because both have microcephaly) then they're too stupid to take care of themselves in any way and can't even perform basic motor functions, let alone be effective as slaves.

Are there even Zika niggers?

Mercy kill the Zika babies, provide all mothers with a free hysterectomy, as well as a free vasectomy for the father if he can be identified. Problem solved

On the downside those spics will get a "disability" check every month for those children and free medical care for life.

They are all zika. It got them centuries ago.

Well since their head is so small they could fit shit loads of narcotics under a baseball cap.

Beaners will find a way.

You know the times when healthcare was used to support health and keep the population alive as much as possible?
Well now we've got these money drains that will bankrupt the social systems even more.

nah, he is just a god with a lot of humor

Well at least they'll be too retarded to make bombs or handle firearms.

Simple solution: make abortion illegal for whites.

Fuck off, kike.

but they're so much fun!

They should probably instruct doctors to take the baby out back and put it out of its misery.

This is what the Church would often do in the past, to protect the parents from having to make the decision.

More like a lizard brainwashing program after people die and before they're reborn.

Yep.

Looks like someone put clothes on a jungle rat.

You know what's cheaper?

SIDS.

Look at that baby. It could die any night. It could die of natural causes. It could accidentally suffocate itself with a blanket or a pillow rolling around in its sleep.

No (probably yes) but we'll have fun trying as the tard babbies go splat anyway.