JEWISH NEWSPAPERS SLANDER TAYLOR SWIFT

FUCKING KIKES ARE SLANDERING TAYLOR IN THEIR FUCKING MAGAZINES BECAUSE SHE HAS BECOME AN AYRAN ROLE MODEL. IM SHAKING, FUCK THESE KIKES

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/fashmaster/fashmaster-sinead-no-fag-mix
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump, we will not let this stand.

She's wealthy and powerful enough that you don't have to white knight for her OP. And even if you did so successfully, she's still not going to fuck you.

No one in that list of enemies should be defended by anyone at any time.

I don't merely deny the holocaust. I demand a holocaust.

Fuck off hebe.

You know, I was looking at some of these "celebrity gossip" magazines in the rack when I was at the check-out at the grocery store the other day.
I thought to myself, "There is no way anyone reads that kind of shit garbage, they probably just keep that junk on display for appearances heh"
Then it occured to me that they wouldn't do that unless some insane normies still purchase that fucking trash.

Gives me the heebie jeebies just thinking about it Holla Forums

If #istandwithtay isn't a thing, it should be

I do not understand her appeal. In the end, she literally works for kike record labels.

The Taylor Swift is an Aryan Goddess things is a psyop by the kikes. They're going to "leak" a video of her fucking a nigger to the public. It's all about demoralization.

She is owned by Jews, she is their slave.

nah dude she is redpilled cause of that nigger Kayne

Enjoy her sex tape, cuck.

A guy I know who is a professor of history at an Ivy reads gossip magazines every week.

He reads them to unwind.

Around my small town, though, it is mostly lonely middle-aged women who read them for the escapist value.

Half of me hopes you're right, user. The other half weeps at the thought.

forgot to sage

Taylor revealed her power level

Years of meme magic will finally end with Taylor realizing Armenians and niggers are not to be trusted and need to be removed. Praise Kek

Its really worse than that.
I was checking out in the grocery store one day (only a couple of weeks ago) and noticed one magazine with autopsy photos of fucking Robin Williams alongside a cover-story about his death.

They plastered his cold, dead face on the cover of a magazine with the rope marks visible on his neck.

those digits

What a shame.

?

Oooh because Kim Kardashian is Armenian gotcha.

a non christian armenian is a traitor to their race. just like that young turks whore.

Haha Anna is such an Armenian slut.

Why should I care about some cleb shit?

Sigh…

Yeah, and?
Water's wet, the sky is blue, grass is green, OP's a faggot, and a stupid cunt gets the treatment deserving of a stupid cunt. What else is new?

wew you both seem absolutely assblasted by Holla Forums noticing this

nice try kikes

MGTOW autist detected

Amazing how a thread about a vagina can be this fucking gay.

She got caught lying and then tried to use the law to suppress it instead of coming clean.She made her bed so now she is free to get fucked in it.

She probably refused to suck some Jewish executive's cock

The cringe. It hurts.

This so much. Some of you have memed her as an Aryan goddess, when you know her ideology couldn't be farther away from ours. I wouldn't be surprised if she starts fucking a nigger because of this. If they continue to hammer on this, it would make perfect sense for her to clear the air and show us how we're all the same on the inside. She would be a media darling and they'd push it constantly.

Other user was right, the music business is one of the centers of kikedom. Look at how influential they were in the 60s. From the jungles of vietnam, to the niggers in the race riots. With motown, niggers were jewed as purely as you can get. They didn't write the songs, they didn't produce them. A lot of the time they didn't even make a band, an image, even a name. She is surrounded by this beast, evolved a half a century more.

I don't understand this "aryan godess" thing anyway. You don't want some valkyrie woman being strong and aryan. You want someone who is going to be a mother to your kids. Taylor should disgust you. Just like Miley Cyrus, she got a huge following of young and normal white girls. Then she held their hands, and showed them how to be sluts, and obsessed with being an object to fuck.

Because of the internet, and the totality of media now, little girls are being fully indoctrinated. My older brother is an upstanding Aryan like some of you. My neice was single digits young, and she was already watching this kike pop like kesha, tayor swift, miley cyrus. Learning the nigger dances, singing about boys and one night stands. Time passes, now she's sneaking around house and trying on raccoon slut make up. Then it's her talking about the boy in school. Apparently, this kid's family was pushing for it! Talking about how they'll take them out on dates… single digits, that young. Of course, he's fully redpilled and lurks here, so he told them to stay away from his fucking kid.

This isn't some game. It's the 14 words. I know some of you are younger, and haven't seen the kike machinery manifest itself in your own lives yet. It is there, and it churns against you.

End your life, nigger.

kek

You deserved trips

Top kek. Taylor is no different than all the other ones. Some of you guys put her up on this silly pedestal that was originally meant as a joke despite her spouting feminist and sjw nonsense and being cozy with degenerates left and right. She's friends with Lena Dunham and and that fat booty sheboon Nikki Minaj for crying out loud. Her best friend is dating a jew. She herself has dated jews and shitskins. This recent shit should serve as a reminder that you can't trust these fucks. This is what you deserve.

fucking why bother? it's all just clickbait in hard copy form, nothing of substance has ever been written in those pieces of shit and even normies know it.
well fire up the ovens and throw the magizines in with them

Holy shit they sure are desperate.

Absolutely Quixotic.

me too user, I Stand With Tay
#IStandWithTay

Dear God that disgusting faggot nigger Kanye meme and his Armenian sow. Seriously kill yourself for posting this and get the fuck out of Holla Forums Nigger Jew.

hi blue meth whale

This explains how some of you get suckered so easily. Maybe you'd like this one instead. It's all the same thing in the end.

FUCK THESE KIKES

You gave me an idea
What about we meme Kanye West with Keynesian economics

hnnng

She seriously needs to retire and start making white babies

10,000,000 minutes in paint

This thread is embarrassing as fuck

1. Swift is a feminist, every Holla Forumsack should already know this
2. Swift never browsed Holla Forums, you are being fooled by some autists faked images. Again, you should already know this
3. Swift allowed kanye to put a model of her topless in his bed for publicity, thinking she is redpilled in any way is retarded.

I thought this place was better than this.

SAGE

this is not Politics, news, and current events

sage goes in the email field user.

Forgot this

4. Swift is good friends with lena dunham, a pedophile and feminist.

5. Swift is a multi millionaire but still whines about "artists" not getting enough compensation from sites like youtube.

Dude, that video didn't prove fucking dick. We don't know if that was T-Swift on the phone or what the original video actually was because it's clear it was edited.

Besides celebrities start drama and milk the shit for money. How fucking stupid are you?

This. Don't get me wrong, I'd bury my face between her legs for a month straight but she's far from being some great being that Holla Forums should love.

hitler trips confirm church is in session

Didn't you know, this place is at least 50% shills?

She admitted to it on instagram and said she only objected to being called a bitch, which is different than what she had been saying before, saying there was no phonecall at all. Deal with it. your girl is a lying whore who has been outed as such.

Says the guy white-knighting Swift hard. I've been saying that they're all shit. You're the one defending her. How stupid are you?

Dear Lord.

Know the family and the area. Sort of conservatives, but not really /pol (or maybe Hollywood can redpill the worst liberal).

This image is so disgraceful. One thing I've noticed though, is the common cuck stance. Bernie's was similar.

That bitch is fucking retarded, though. And a closet Feminist getting triggered by Trump.

i love tay

DAT LOOK

I think you misquoted Ms. Swift.

The correct quote is:
"If the Jewish newspapers think they can intimidate us with their hidden threats, they better watch out! Our patience has it's limits. One day, we'll shut their dirty, lying, Jewish mouths!"

Otherwise, top work user.

Notice how the Swift 'scandal' was promoted enthusiastically by Twitter. They have made a real effort to pander to #BlackTwitter recently. All the anti-white, pro-black and minority hashtags trending artificially. The worst Taylor Swift could do is not even at the beginning of what the Kraptrashians and their degenerate Armenianigger clan will stoop to.

Sinead is almost a lolcow.

I can't remember what the original was called, but this phone call was pretty fucking outrageous. You gotta stick around for the incoherent rage drop.

soundcloud.com/fashmaster/fashmaster-sinead-no-fag-mix

How new are you Chaim?

maybe he was trying to get trips.

Do you also think we actually believe Sam hyde is behind all the happenings? Fucking hell

Nah. He's cringing at this very moment and moving on to another thread.

Obviously, she is not redpilled, but we can keep memeing it into existence. Like we do with Ben Garrison.

"In our minds, it was real!"

I know Swift is an overly-enabled narcissist using controversial publicity stunts to earn more shekels.

I know she's friends with people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire, like the Dunam beast.

Yet I find memes of her in Nazi dress saluting to be very attractive, and endlessly amusing.

At one point Swift pretty much open shat on feminism and you can bet your ass her manager got a few hints to reign in her behaviour in public or else.
The Dunham beast is a forced addition or handler, just look how out of place the Jewblob looks at every function she attends.

Checked

Dunham beast probably wants to lick her more than I do.

Taylor LOOKS like an Aryan goddess in uniform. She makes good memes. I am happy with that.

LUGENPRESSE

That's what she gets for palling around with shitskins and niggers tbh

Isn't Kardashian busy whoring out her sisters for Arab dog sex parties or something?

Oh yeah, and Lena Dunham needs to seriously gassed. She the poster child for kike nepotism and priviledge.

It's not like the cunt hasn't been asking for it, writing some #1 hit song based on the last fling she had. It's a good way to make enemies.

this is just clickbait for bored housewives user. you need more proof if you want us to believe the kikes are singling out tay.

on an unrelated note, it's such a goddamn shame that portia is a lesbian. that short hair looks terrible on her.

stop spreading disinfo. we all know she is a hobbit

You thick nigger, do you not understand that the "Taylor Swift is our Aryan Princess" thing is a meme to troll the press and the libshits? Of course she's not actually worthy of worship. She's an attractive white kike owned whore who's fun to LARP about. Calm your autism.

Fucking this.

As for the topic, lets say OP isnt a shill and actually believes the crap he's saying about "muh aryan goddess." Let me ask, why would such a woman associate with the likes of dunham? A literal child predator, a blob of a human if you can even call it human, liberal as absolute fuck, an open borders flood the nation with shit skins type… and this is someone your "goddess" is FRIENDS with.

Under no circumstances would such a friendship exist if she was what you make her out to be. Furthermore, she wouldnt be swinging between men left and right, she'd be picky and find a good husband and not just date some trash tier "idols" thrown up in front of the world to indoctrinate little girls to get wet over. Hell, she wouldnt parade around her body like some pleasure toy for the whole world.

Shes no better than Cyrus, and I guarantee in the end, she'll fuck a nigger and denounce conservatism and nationalism and go full fucking Watson mode and start campaigning for "muh pussy rights" and "muh open borders for all!"

Mark my words, shes a psyop to demoralize our side of the fight and to try to drive the next generation even further into the kikes hands than ever before. Same shit with Cyrus, both these "darling little girls" cute, innocent, doesnt sing trash but its more "modern style" anyway… then cyrus goes full monarch on everyone and loses her mind. Swift kept hers in check so far, but shes just another prong of the attack is why she hasnt gone full whore yet like Cyrus. Cyrus went full insane whore, Swift will skirt the middle ground more. But BOTH were meant to get at young white girls, trick parents into letting them idolize them, and parents would be okay because they're "good girls," then wham, they go off the deep end and all the little lemmings follow and the parents have no idea why

That is her ultimate purpose. Catching us in the flow and dragging our morale down with them is just a good side benefit. Dont fall for it.

FYI: I guarantee you West's dick has already been there. Enjoy the taste of defiled pussy filled with nigger jizz you beta faggot

Let me explain what happened and why Taylor is in the right here. Kike media is at it again.

Taylor and Nigger West considered each other "friends" after an earlier dispute. West decided to ask Taylor if he could say "I still might have sex with Taylor because I made her famous" in a song.

Taylor gave the okay, god knows why.

When Kanye releases the song, the line is changed to "I still might have sex with Taylor because I made that bitch famous"

When asked by the media if Taylor gave West permission to use the line, she denied that she gave permission for it.

Kim Kikedashian comes in with snapchat videos of how she did give the okay.

However, Taylor further clarified that she gave the okay for the original line, and not the "bitch" part. The kike media is taking this as

Kim is taking storm on twatter pouting about how Taylor is a snake, and so is every normie out there that doesn't decide to do their research.

Jews gonna jew.

Of course i get that you illiterate faggot.

You can use her for memes no problem, my problem is with people who genuinely fall for it. Fuck sake, every single thread about her for the past 8 years has had that "proof" she visited Holla Forums posted and mongs actually believe it.

Aryan role model? Since when?

She's got a strange face and there's something wrong with her back, she's always hunched over.

Poor sense of taste, T.B.H.

b-but that halfwit race-mixing mongrel Anglin and all the other mouth-breathing troglodytes at stormfront say she's an Aryan goddess and I must worship her!

Salty, salty cuck.

Your lips to God's ear.

I just realized, she's hunched over like a meddling jew.

We're witnessing a new Holla Forums phrase being born.

'its limits' you mean.

this is, to date, the only fan or general associate I have ever seen Stefanie do anything close to this kind of pose with.

If I get dubs, Kek is real, a god of dank memes.

Thank you for confirming what we already know, nice dubs

Noice

HOLY KEK POL! I just woke up for work thinking about smug frog, and thought "what if I just made a post to prove kek was real."

First and only post of the day proves kek is real. Miracles do exist.

WE LOVE YOU TAY TAY

No shit. That's why we're trying to meme her into a moral, redpilled race-realist.

She is on my waifu shortlist.

We're making a meme lad, like Ben Garrison.

Neo Nazi activist Sinead McCarthy is currently in custody for stabbing Michelle Kae in an argument over a cheeseburger in a Stanford Florida burgerking. Both could only afford a double cheeseburger to share among each other. Sinead complained Michelle was a fat bitch that didn't need to eat any more and pulled out a knife and stabbed her.

Michelle Suffered only minor injuries. Both are being charged with possession of a controlled substance after a methpipe was found in Sineads pocket.

Michelle than consented to a search and an 3 grams of meth was found in her backpack along with TradYouth literature. Matthew Heimbach denied knowing Michelle was addicted to meth and declined to comment.

Nice try.

The sheboon goatfucker scandal and BLM shit is to keep them pacified so chimpouts don't occur.

What song is that? "Let's fuck under the Hollywood sign?"

So they're GamerGateing her.

This shit is so transparent now.