Brit/pol/ #1095: 1 month after Brexit edition

—————————————–

NO Brexit veto: Top legal chief DESTROYS Sturgeon & says UK WON'T be held to ransom

express.co.uk/news/uk/691856/Scotland-Nicola-Sturgeon-Brexit-Veto-Attorney-General-legal-SNP

Hollande will tell Theresa May he wants Brexit talks to begin soon

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36853952

Theresa May attacks 'unscrupulous boss' Corbyn at PMQs

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36844335

Europe Braces For Huge Wave Of Turkish ‘Refugees’ After Failed Revolution

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/21/failed-turkish-coup-lead-huge-migrant-wave/

Cameron ‘Grossly Negligent’ Over Brexit Planning

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/21/cameron-grossly-negligent-brexit-planning-report/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=Trump from:benshapiro&src=typd&lang=en
poal.me/y9do4p
scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/
medium.com/welcome-to-the-scream-room/im-with-the-banned-8d1b6e0b2932#.6kdvr99xn
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36873672
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/07/21/01016-20160721ARTFIG00225-attentat-de-nice-quand-la-justice-demande-a-la-mairie-de-detruire-24-heures-d-images.php
youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg&app=desktop
reddit.com/r/MHOC/comments/4qf3gl/join_a_party/?sort=new
dailystormer.com/the-rise-of-right-wing-homos/
twitter.com/BrunoAm05317727/status/756765754939338752
eu.suitsupply.com/en_GB/home
permanentstyle.com/2016/03/which-house-style-suits-your-body-shape.html
paulsmith.co.uk/uk-en/shop/mens/a-suit-to-travel-in
twitter.com/TheSun/status/756752014240014336
twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/756724777625198592
poal.me/3wft9n
archive.is/j0677)
twitter.com/NaomiConrad/status/756798852699742208
twitter.com/intlspectator/status/756805045069283328
twitter.com/GoldenKrant/status/756808817480986624
archive.is/pIK9I
archive.is/X2A1B
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davud_Monshizadeh
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/babynamesenglandandwales/2015-08-17#top-10-baby-names-in-england-and-wales-2014)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3702987/Schoolboys-14-banned-wearing-shorts-school-hottest-day-year-used-uniform-loophole-wear-SKIRTS-instead.html
twitter.com/ConstanceVictim/status/756763997899100160
twitter.com/rcallimachi/status/756820553596633093
twitter.com/Far_Right_Watch/status/756588539257683968
twitter.com/DavidKHopps/status/756588873505992706
twitter.com/PolizeiMuenchen/status/756640309468131329
arabnews.com/node/956651/saudi-arabia
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/hungary-pm-orban-becomes-first-eu-leader-endorse-trump/
reaction.life/a-moderate-defence-of-donald-trump/?utm_source=Web Signup&utm_campaign=87677ac0f7-Weekly_Email_22/7&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_146710a7a1-87677ac0f7-105096981
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704636/It-s-changed-life-Shop-assistant-20-tells-pioneering-jaw-surgery-corrected-facial-deformity.html
youtube.com/watch?v=BXmqiESZYp0
express.co.uk/news/world/692480/German-Business-leaders-slam-Angela-Merkel-demanding-migration-controls
abcnews.go.com/Politics/emails-released-wikileaks-show-dnc-aid-hillary-clinton/story?id=40815253
twitter.com/hashtag/BrexitBritain?src=tren
express.co.uk/news/uk/692535/Police-probing-RAF-Marham-Kidnap-Suspects-say-they-are-part-of-larger-team
express.co.uk/news/uk/690491/nigel-farage-lbc-prank-call
order-order.com/2016/07/21/osborne-given-worst-office-parliament/
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36865385/comic-con-2016-the-best-costumes-so-far
twitter.com/dw_politics/status/756841131908993024
poal.me/pjg5lj
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/national-front-mp-either-we-kill-islamism-or-it-will-kill-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=mV58sM37wAU
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/munich-shooting-german-iranian-gunman-targeted-children-outside/
poal.me/
poal.me/e7s4g7
archive.is/j0677#selection-739.0-763.158
twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/756907973499244544
twitter.com/WikiGuido/status/756914351240540160
twitter.com/LBC/status/756921698650361857
southpark.cc.com/clips/153998/the-joozians
bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/2P6NvF2XlkcBsNYmtBZRvmg/dead-ringers-rewriting-the-referendum-an-unbroadcast-remain-sketch?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_radio_4&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=radio_and_music
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THANK YOU NIGEL FOR DELIVERING US FROM THE EU

Why are they happy?

nth for superior bullying techniques.
This is a pro-bully thread.

they thought they were going to win

Probably early in the counting thinking it was all going their way.

If I could purge any part of Holla Forums it would be the section wholly devoted to revelling in their victim status whilst never actually attempting to fix themselves or their society.

They really are disgusting NEETs who are salty because they won't have women, but you can;t deny the large majority of women are scum.

Before shot. I had my before and after shots unsorted, sorry.

raze the nation

You really don't seem to understand the difference between a legal veto and a political veto. Scotland has no legal veto, but May has declared that she will not leave the EU until Scotland agrees.

Scotland will never agree.

Therefore, Scotland has a veto.

Your future thanks to the power of photos.

I don't know lad.

I think it's hit and miss.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?!?

Well she said Brexit was off the table this year, she hasn't given a date, which is pissing everyone off, the remain and leave side, as well as the EU, she's playing with fire.

The BNP was on set to break through and win some seats, but then Nick Griffin took over and fucked them up, like in that QT episode they should have chosen who could fight back and be more articulate in explaining and unapologetic, makes me think Nick Griffin was just a plant.

Thank you based natural selection

Lad, this is old news now. May say that she would not activate Article 50 until there was a UK-wide agreed approach, which would by its very nature mean that Scotland would have to fully consent. Scotland will never consent to leaving the EU just because English nationalists want out - it benefits far too much from the EU. As such, Ms. May's UK-wide approach will never exist.

Lad, I'm offended.

Don't lop your cock off lad.

Lad, you're a lad.

Someone post the yank that said an attack on McDonald's is an attack on America

Lad's gender neutral, like guys, or fireman.

But I'm sick of his crowing tbh

Lad is male

If you cut it off, I guarantee you'll miss it, you'll get phantom pain, you'll become Venom snake, this pain you'll feel, what you've taken from yourself, you feel it too don't you?

The Phantom Knob

TTPW a mentally ill faggot denied of his manhood

This is why is asked.

If we assume as NA do that failing to separate one's party from neo-nazism is actually desirable, then what on earth did Nick do wrong on his QT appearance? All of his major so-called gaffs in that episode revolved around exposing his party as neo-nazi on a public platform such as his a lackluster apology for holocaust denial, and putting in a good word for the non-violent KKK. BNP were never apologetic about their racial goals and look where it got them.

So you'll see why I find it odd that NA have attempted to become the BNP with even less PR.

Not if I get a job in a stable.

The problem with Griffin was he thought all media coverage was good for the BNP, then he goes on QT with no prep and makes a cock of it.

If a dog is born in a stable does it make it a horse?

If a lad lops his cock off does it make him a woman?

no

1 MONTH?

1 MONTH?

IT'S THE 29TH DAY AFTER BREXIT YOU BRITBONGCUCKS.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can we get more pictures of remainiacs/the left/sjws on the verge of tears please?

It genuinely, un-ironically salves my personal constitution.

No

U wot mate.

There's a lot more to being a woman than genitalia, mate.

That's longer than February. February is a month.

Is actual tears acceptable?

Fuck off trap,
>>>/politics/

The BNP are one of the reasons things are as bad as they are today, they became such a parody of the far-right that people were afraid to associate themselves with our ideology lest they were perceived to be on the level of Nick Griffin and the guy who believed Muslims had ray guns - another user pointed out that he was probably on drugs and meant to say Muslim rape gangs, but still.

>>>/out/

i hope trump wins, forget tears we will see actual suicides

Remember when the BNP made being a nationalist viewed the same as being an autistic person?

Unlikely, lefties always say they'll do something if the bad man wins, but instead they just go back to whining and whinging as normal.

How does this make sense to you?

You aren't a woman born in a mans body, you have the neurology and anatomy of a male. Unless you're going to argue that science is irrelevant because you're a female spirit with absolutely no tangible characteristics which identify you as anything other than a man.

But all things which make a woman what she is are directly related, genitalia being one of them.

It doesn't help, that when the far right is trying to get its point across, they look like Mr potato head, and act violent at everything. They appear to be drawn into the far right not because of the politics, but because it gives them an opportunity to fight while drunk. No wonder they give themselves a bad image, you can't exactly convince the general populace that your side is moral superior, when most of the people on "your side" are nothing but violent drunks, who have no idea what a debate is.

Aye, I remember anyone flying the flag immediately being associated with the BNP.

Going to quote from The Diversity Illusion:

The previous October a former speechwriter for Tony Blair, as well as Labour Home Secretaries David Blunkett and Jack Straw, made a startling admission. Writing in his Evening Standard column, Andrew Neather said that the huge increases in immigration under Labour's rule had been part of a deliberate strategy to 'rub the Right's nose in diversity and render their arguments out of date'.

According to Neather, Labour's relaxation of border controls was a conscious plan to encourage mass immigration, but that ministers were nervous and reluctant to discuss such a move publicly for fear that it would alienate its 'core working class vote'.
He said that as a result the arguments for immigration focused on economic questions instead.
He recalled that the 'major shift' in immigration policy came after the publication of a policy paper from the Performance and Innovation Unit, a Downing Street think-tank based in the Cabinet Office, in 2001. Neather wrote a major speech for Barbara Roche, the then immigration minister, the previous year, which was largely based on drafts of the report. The final published version of the speech contained only the economic case for immigration, but 'earlier drafts I saw also included a driving political purpose: that mass immigration was the way that the Government was going to make the UK truly multicultural'. As Neather concluded: 'it didn't just happen: the deliberate policy of ministers from late 2000 until at least February last year… was to open up the UK to mass migration'. This was at a time when the Conservatives had dared to raise the issue of immigration, increasingly a concern to the public, and were heavily criticised by the media and race relations industry; in 2001 the Commission for Racial Equality publicised the names of MPs who refused to sign its pledge promising to avoid the use of language likely to incite prejudice or discrimination, whether 'blatantly or covertly', a measure described variously as 'blackmail' and 'intimidation' by Tory MPs. Although many refused to sign, the party was cowed into downplaying the issue of immigration.
Neathers admission initially did not cause much of a stir, and nor did the announcement in the same newspaper that the Metropolitan Police would now be routinely armed in three areas of London: Brixton, Tottenham and Harringay, in response to the large number of young men using firearms, marking the end of the British tradition of the unarmed constable. Both stories were overshadowed by the appearance of British National Party leader Nick Griffin on the BBC's flagship discussion show Question Time that night.

If a woman has uterine cancer and has to have her uterus removed, is she less of a woman?

Tfw the slimy fuck even played on it and denied it being a quote

She originally had a uterus, user, and thus the required biology to develop such.

Yep.

Still makes me REEEE even though we won.

haha perfect

Yeah, its all ive got left now, bile and spite. Talking things over, good faith discussion and discourse, is completely impossible now, the left has seen well to that. So be it. If its trump im going to make accounts again on their turf to rub their noses in it.

The funny thing is i was a smug leftist until like a year ago, i see that now. Perhaps causing a rash suicide will be my atonement.

Some people have no imagination.

Gordon will kill himself 100%.

Is a person with androgen insensitivity syndrome a man or a woman?

Is a person with Mullerian agenesis a man or a woman?

And some people are deluded about gender being something you can change.

I know, user, it's why you'll never be accepted into society as a woman. Even your brain is unique, the very idea upon which you build yourself - "I'm a woman in a man's body!" - is thought by something distinctly male.

If a dog was born in a horse's body we'd shoot it for being mentally ill.

We should do the same to you.

No.

Even though all I had to say was "That makes me so fucking mad". I think the biggest issue we're facing as a people is the complete destruction of education and learning, the average Joe doesn't know about these things at all.

Don't really want to create a thread for it but someone explain to me why Ben Shapiro is hated. Sounds like one of the few based Jews out there.

twitter.com/search?q=Trump from:benshapiro&src=typd&lang=en

he hates trump and started chimpig out about it

There are no exceptions, you dimwit. You pointed out two genetic anomalies - you may as well provide me a photo of a severely deformed person and claim that they're the new dictionary definition of mankind.

You people have such arrogance and such ignorance, it's astonishing.

He's such a piece of shit, it's like he wants Hillary to win.

Jews can;t be based lad, they may seem that way but its because they;re self hating, they'll still jew you.

So, you claim that people with androgen insensitivity syndrome are men? They should be addressed as "sir" and referred to as "he"?

If that is the case, pronouns are utterly meaningless. So, what's your stance?

Much more to it than that, lad.

He's not based. He is a jew though.

Lads just stop, they aren't even trannys
they're just shitposting.

poal.me/y9do4p

IMPORTANT POLL

Thanks OP, good thread lad.

Your argument is fallacious, as it assumes that an outlier should define the majority. What we're discussing is a normal male who believes that thinking something hard enough makes it so - do you see the issue here?

FROM HENCEFORTH THIS WILL BE BOTH THE DICTIONARY DEFINITION OF MAN AND THE ACCOMPANYING IMAGE, IF YOU DISAGREE YOU RENDER NOUNS UTTERLY MEANINGLESS

one job

That pic looks like one of the first instances of a shoooop.

I know, right? Gender is innate; luckily we have developed treatment programmes to alleviate the pain slightly by bringing physical sex more in line with it.
You walked right into that one, m8

Not even true, lad
scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/

Rubbish. You're saying that the fact that a minority is a minority means they don't exist.
He looks like a man to me, lad. I wasn't aware the "dictionary definition" of man included "has one head".

It looks real until you look at the faces, exact same expression and exact same everything, down to the creases in the head. Speaking of shoops am i being autistic in thinking you can;t alter a polaroid?

Only

A mentally ill person has a brain which differs from the norm, that's common knowledge. The article you provided follows the same narrative as the last of it's type linked in Brit/pol/, that is to say that it claims because the individual brain will have distinguishing markers that means transsexuals are unique. When in fact a male and female may show the same regional differences.

I'm not saying that at all, I'm saying that allowing a minority to define a majority is idiocy, and you know it.

The point I made using the man with two heads was that simply because such an individual exists doesn't mean that from now on scientific journals will claim men can have anything from one to two heads. A genetic abnormality will always be so, I'm sorry that you and your friend must cling to such hyperbolic and extreme arguments to justify your beliefs.

Also, nice work in ignoring my direct posts and heading for the only one you could debate. It's almost as if there are certain things against which you can't argue at all.

Which dictionary? Why do you choose to use linguistics rather than biology to define what a man is? Are you admitting that there is a soft, flowing social aspect to maleness?

Why are there trannies on Brit/pol/ anyway?

Them constantly shitposting and filling the thread makes outsiders think we like trannies.

ttpw is an actual patriot, or doing a good job of imitating one. I don't interact with the trannies, I just filter them and the responses to them, same goes for other irritating portions of brit/pol/.

Turned 28 exactly a month ago. Posted it here and got greetings. Thanks again lads.

Nice. There's nothing wrong with getting older, it's just tough for me because I'm sexually inexperienced. Must've been great having an unexpected Brexit as a gift.

Why did Farage retire after all the hard work was done though?

You lads also get those moments when you realise something you thought was a few years old was actually yonks ago and have a mini breakdown for a minute or two. I do that once a month or so tbh.

He didn't though lad, he gave up being the head of ukip to become.. THE LORD OF BANTER hes going to be touring and giving speeches across europe for EU exits. Plus he will probably come back before the 2020 GE.

Tbf [current year]. is going to be Holla Forums's greatest year yet but I feel you m8.

god those cuck faggot millennial dipshits make me hate white people, don't post anymore pictures like that, plz

m8 those pics are jewels from the salt mine. Are you new to Holla Forums?

I've accepted i will die but things are going too fast for my liking.

How does it feel to be American?

Brexit was my birthday wish lad.

nope godamnit, I'm not, they're fucking disgusting

I want to kill them but I can't, so they're disgusting pictures

An abnormality is not something to be ignored.
You wouldn't ignore a cleft palate, would you?

Daily reminder that if you drive a car with fewer than 8 cylinders you're a pleb who'll have to replace his shitty planned obsolescence 4 cylinder within the next 2 years when it starts burning oil and blowing blue smoke.

Lad you're starting to sound like a yank here, you know the British have always had small but powerful engines.

wait that was the joke, im too fucking drunk lad.

I'm drunk too lad

Wasn't a joke
Genuinely not a seppo
Seriously though, why deny ourselves V8 pickups and AR-15s

Even the Americans are moving towards V6's on their pickups, but anyway you know why a transit is used here instead, better MPG and it actually fits down roads, do you know how fucking wide their trucks are lad?

Aussie?

Scottish, i just don't work on the weekends and i have nothing to this weekend tbh.

Feels bad man.

It's more complex than that really, we do have pickup trucks but its usually the jap ones like the hilux, we don't tend to have big American trucks and cars because the MPG is utter dog shit, its fine over there because petrol and diesel is dirt cheap.
I've been in an 2015 f150 and the build quality is fucking horrendous

Hell is forever!

Asked a chink how the media were covering the RNC speech in China

That's bullshit. The big 3 make really good cars now. It's not 1994 anymore. You're just buying into the memes that the cucks that drive civics and corollas propagate because they're too far above driving an American domestic. Plus they're broke baristas so they never need to tow anything.

How would one draw a Peter wojak?

Want to draw him being served coffee while pepe adds skimmed milk.

Lad i just said I've been in one, i dont mean build quality as in literally falling apart British layland, i mean very shitty plastic you can break with ease for trim.

and i meant MPG is shit mainly, theres a reason we fucking drive vans instead of trucks, hatchback vauxhalls instead of big sedans. Your cars tend to have lower MPG because you don't need to have good millage, fuel is cheap over there.

Gotta keep production costs low so they common man can buy the damned things.

Got any more?

That is dank. You could probably fit a cord of wood in there.

True, the things are extremely fucking cheap.

nice

Theresa May and Jack Buckby lads.

Is it possible that we could have an early GE to get rid of May? I hate that she wasn't elected. Should be Farage or Davis as PM.

le woman pm

Theresa's looking great here

Nope, she went for lunch.

Asked a reporter about Trump in February though and she had no idea who he is, and had to look it up.

I have a feeling that we're going to have a snap election, there are too many malcontents for Theresa to ignore.

I believe that this is the second time this century that we've had an un-elected PM, third if you count the Cameron-Cuck coalition.

I don't blame you, brown was fucking forgettable. But i doubt there will be a snap election.

I get the feeling no one in parliament actually wants a snap election but Farron, and Labour are calling for it only to make Ms May less popular before 2020.

As Peter pointed out the effect of candidates having to state which side they backed in the referendum and how they'd vote on it once elected would be a disastrous upheaval of our political system. Much easier for them to pretend to go through with negotiated secession while using pro-EU supremacy in parliament to fight for second-tier membership.

Compare pic related to how constituencies actually voted.

medium.com/welcome-to-the-scream-room/im-with-the-banned-8d1b6e0b2932#.6kdvr99xn

Laurie Penny is so disingenuous and oblivious that she cannot understand that she breeds these monsters herself.

Geert Wilders explains "how the whole of France is about to be abolished and replaced with a giant Halal kebab." kek

They're all degenerates tbh. Richard Spencer has a lot to answer for.

Reads more like a rimming of Milo than a critique, not to mention that she writes like an infant.

Whenever she seems to critique these 'nasty' people, it always comes across as too personalised and frenemy-like. That is what freaks me out the most about it, in that there is very little real distance between them.

She writes exactly how she speaks and behaves in public, and even how she describes herself in private such as in lecturing Milo on being sexist and racist when he's asking her out for a drink.

A jumped-up public school girl who never grew up.

I read this and immediately knew who you were talking about

Never expected to be so proud of him lads.

haha buckby has jew hair

Trannies freak me out, there is a weird uncanny valley, subterranean effluvium thing going on that deeply unsettles me.

Keep the graveyard shift alive.

NEET/pol/

LOL

Lads, over the past few months I've debated with many a lefty and I have to ask - why is it that they all use the same arguments? I don't mean that they simply share the same opinions on things, I mean they literally use the exact same phrasing for their arguments. Word for word, as though they're programmed.

Because liberalism is the new establishment. Becoming a liberal today means conforming to a set of beliefs, without necessarily understanding them.

He really is unstoppable.

Media, received opinion, and conventional wisdom.

Ask the more outspoken people here what inspired their views and they'll be able to name at least ten journalists, writers and polemicists espousing arguments on either side. Ask the conformist liberals (of course there are intelligent ones but they don't parrot slogans) you describe what led them to their opinions and you'll get a revealing lack of an answer.

I sat down next to my bed and prayed for Brexit

Munich shooting: Police appeal for video evidence
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36873672

>No motive for the German-Iranian man's actions has yet been established.

That pissed me off the most when I read that on my phone this morning.

Needed to go for a run I was so annoyed.

Remember the French Justice Ministry asked the local authority to destroy all photo and video evidence of the Nice attack

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/07/21/01016-20160721ARTFIG00225-attentat-de-nice-quand-la-justice-demande-a-la-mairie-de-detruire-24-heures-d-images.php

HEIL HITLER

Why won't brit/pol/ go out with an arab girl again?

>No motive
>No motive

Bold uses three?

The more you know.

Stupid cunt on Sky
muh refugee

Is Trump actually based or does he have a hired meme squad telling him what to say?

Because I don't want my son to end up like the Welsh-Paki halfbreed poster.

He's based if you listen to the proposals he makes descriptive enough to be mandates on his presidency. The media doesn't tend to focus on them now so you need a keen ear.

Fucking hell, Erdogan is going all out, he's closed one thousand schools.

I saw the beginning of a Milo speech at the RNC, he's utterly disgusting. I've never considered executing homosexuals until now.

Reminder to comment "Nationalists" on this thread to trigger a community of lefty ledditors:
reddit.com/r/MHOC/comments/4qf3gl/join_a_party/?sort=new

The Rise of Right-Wing Homos
dailystormer.com/the-rise-of-right-wing-homos/

They accepted me tbh.

I think the jury's still out on Trump, trusting a man who's made his living using persuasive rhetoric would be a big mistake.

Good morning

top of the morning to you too!

That picture is almost tempting me to go
CIVIC
with a celt, tbqh lad

Lads…

No I'm

It's a Jew

Check the necklace

I guess we're all Tel AvICBMs now lads.

She doesn't look like one though……

Wish Corbyn could be the permanent opposition tbh.

Puts the honesty in fabian socialism and mass immigration.

Remember when they were saying he wasn't a Muslim? Kek

Morning.
Nice outside again.

kek
…rused
twitter.com/BrunoAm05317727/status/756765754939338752

A padded room was better for the mentally ill. We don't let people with Apotemnophilia keep cutting until they are happy so why should we let you?

They tried to "Rivers of Blood" Nigel for that and he beat them

Oh dear.

lel

"I literally can't right now! Literally!"

Wew kek has blessed me with a multitude of repeating digits. Praise kek!

I want a suit. Any suggestions? Is bespoke the only way to go?

Why would anyone want a suit? They are uncomfortable and restrict movement. smh

Yes. I did find this site to be pretty good, though.

eu.suitsupply.com/en_GB/home

Fuck off you fat autist.

This civic lad agrees with me, lad.

I can't stand this voodoo mentality and blasphemy any more.

With all due respect Lindybeige isn't the man I'd go to for advice on what to wear.

It's not like you can argue against them being uncomfortable and restrictive though, lad.

What you gonna do about it, squirt? Come on kiddo try it. I dare ya.

hmmm

But isn't the UK still in the EU?
there was a whole thread about how Britain is not leaving for another 6 years and wikipedia confirms it.

Oh but I can, they're very comfortable. What he's doing in that video is wearing a slim fitting suit over a shirt and thick jumper, the equivalent of complaining your new trainers are too tight whilst wearing three pairs of socks underneath them.

They are restrictive, certainly, but so are any other form of clothing with the exception of sportswear. You're not going to be doing manual labour in a suit, and if you're required to do something of the sort you just whip off the jacket and roll up your sleeves.

lol

It's time to stop posting.

lad, the UK is still in the EU and you are clearly in denial of it.

Why not wear sports wear all the time, lad? Seems like a waste of money tbh. And the suit won't fit anymore if you gain or lose weight.

are you some fat fuck yoyo dieter?

May as well just wear a Mario frog suit whilst I'm at it tbh.

This is the current news cycle terminology.
1 month after Brexit remainers are proved right over:
terrorism
the economy
everything else negative

The utter turmoil, panic in the markets and global fallout directly caused by each and every brexiteer is self evident.
Death
Coups
Corbyn not gone
First lady plagarism

been going mostly up lately but the last few weeks it's been going down tbh

Why, lad?

Which tit would wear a thick jumper under a suit.

They are uncomfortable and restrictive regardless of the jumper, lad.

I am skinny tbh but I have been at the same weight for years, you must be a yoyo dieter.

real gay SA.

Okay lad

that's obviously some special suit. If I did any of that it would tear tbh.

It depends on how well it's made. If it's tailored to your size, it should move well. Like what Lloyd points out, the armhole is a usual problem area for off the rack suits, which looks like is what he's got.

Tailored suits will have a higher, smaller, armhole that will keep the chest planted to your body even while you're moving your arms. There's actually a lot of details with suits. Check:

permanentstyle.com/2016/03/which-house-style-suits-your-body-shape.html

I honestly want one made by a tailor but it's just expensive.

It is has a special design, paulsmith.co.uk/uk-en/shop/mens/a-suit-to-travel-in , but as said, a properly tailored suit is fine.

Smh. We need a new real national suit tbh. Maybe a civic one.

is that you?

What else would one wear in this day and age whilst formulating anti-Taqiyya doctrine?

Naah lad.

your well fit

You're a massive faggot.

Is the frog suit supposed to be kek, lad?

That's not me.

There's no need for a new national suit, we just need to reclaim it as our own.

here is some photos of SA IRL.

This looks kind of comfortable

They wear pyjamas to make it easier to sodomise little boys mate.

That needs to change

based monarchy

WE WUZ ARABS N SHEEIIIT

First three words that come to mind?

The comments
twitter.com/TheSun/status/756752014240014336

I hate niggers.

disgusting nigger scum.

future single mother

Douglous Carswell

Zephaniah
Carswell
Curls

How long 'til the parents have an article saying how he loved bacon sarnies.

what anime do you watch SA?

You only typed two. What is Duncan's middle name?

Kek

Found the mong.

Burger here. How's the status in Britain? Are libcucks still freaking out or have they made some attempt at humility and realize they've been stumped? I know the answer

Heh

I found that comment to be extremely retarded. I myself am a loner and would love to exterminate niggers, jews, chinks, street-shitters, and coal-burners.

stumped by what?

here is a td;lr of the situation.
-we are still in the EU
-shitlibs still salty, chimpout on Frida
-country run by a pro-EU GCHQ agent called Theresa May who supports shariah law.

Its all downhill from here unless we get a snap general election, which we won't.

WE WUZ SHEIKS AN' SHEEEEEEEEIT

He wore a replica Hitler Youth uniform to bed

Only two came to mind.

Full name is : John Douglas Wilson Carswell

Civic nigger blood confirmed

How did May win the Tory leadership are all her rivals waiting till the GE to challenger her or something?

I was bullied and I have no friends and never leave the house. The only shooting I'm capable of committing is shooting pakis though. Don't tar us all with the same brush.

Ecky thump, I didn't think there were any other fans in this country.

Boris was stabbed in the back by gove, gove got BTFO'd, leadsom dropped out and the majority of conservative members supported May from the start.

I rewatched Jin-Roh the other day.

merely a cohencidence, goyguy! :^)

I hope they shed a large section of their voter base next GE for this betrayal.

You might also be autistic, because that line was a play on the religion of peace mantra, m8.

Strong ethnic identity and moral understanding isn't just for extroverts.

Didn't some high court judge declare that the referendum is to counted as final (?) or was that in relation to the Scottish fish wife wanting another post Brexit referendum. Also is May's stance on not triggering article 50 official?

He was bullied….they are trying EVERYTHING
ALL these terrorists have been bullied according to the carefully vetted stories pumped out by the "intelligence" services propaganda divisions
twitter.com/DailyMirror/status/756724777625198592

look every1

someone refugees are literally surgeons and sheit

MODERATE YOUR TONE, GOYIM.

They're trying to get us to accept a Norway style solution rather than triggering article 50. It's down to the electorate and any good politicians left to hold the governments feet to the fire on the issue.

I was expecting you to say gay hentai

the next GE is ages away, like 2020.

the vote is final but we are not out of the EU officially because of all the complex laws, signings ect. for a ABSOLUTE MINIMUM OF 2 YEARS.

9/10 would enjoy a pint with tbh

Bet he went to the British embassy and got a visa after applying for a job legally and isn't one of Soros and Sutherland's army of scumbags

Sheeeeeiiiiiiitttttttttt I guess I am autistic. I'm gonna stop posting now.

There was always going to be one based on probability.

Then don't forget and neither shall I.

would you fuck him?

The bullying makes his killings A-OK, then!

'muslamic ray guns' was from a parody video where someone over dubbed the actual audio. he actually says, yep you guessed it, 'muslim rape gangs'

the actual video is out there somewhere but it's difficult to find

Bet you if it was a white NEET he'd be a basement dwelling anime fapping loser addicted to computer games in the media.

Well, yeah.

I'm not a faggot, lad.

Lad he was born and raised in Uganda, his lineage is probably BLACKED

well he is a faggot.

lad it's a nice day. why aren't you chatting up qt's in richmond park or something?

So game over then. Not surprising, still disappointing.

CONTINUATION OF IMPORTANT TTWP POLL, LADS

poal.me/3wft9n
poal.me/3wft9n
poal.me/3wft9n

What happens when we push you over and you can't get back up?

WEW, LAD

I just wish you'd all attack the jews more…
-M.Jackson

EU's collapsing under it's own debt anyway, what they've done to Greece (archive.is/j0677) no one lese woould except in a hundred lifetimes.

But you're a fat neet not a trained swordsman.

>He needs LMAO full plate to prevent mean words from breaking his little bitch heart
At least when you put it on, you'll finally have an excuse for shitting yourself every day.

*accept

I can get up after falling down, lad.

Anyone here in Bucks.? Is there something going on?

I'm spending time with my goddaughter.

Not in full plate you can't especially when you have no physical training to wield that armour.

At least plate armour doesn't tear, lad. And they actually look cool tbh.

Leave me alone, lad.

Rather have a civilised pint with SA than TS the paedophile or Lemo the self-confessed tranny lover :^)

Yes I can get up, lad. smh. What kind of retard would design armour that makes you unable to get up? It was common to try and get knights on the ground so they made for a more easy target.

I'd rather drink with the non-autistic non-neet anonymous posters.

You barely get off your arse as it is lad. Don't pretend yoy could do it in full plate.

Apparently his full name was Ali David Sonboly
German media tried to go with just David S
He was armed with a 9 mil and had 300 rounds of ammo in his Pokemon rucksack
…and then we have this from a "British German journalist"

twitter.com/NaomiConrad/status/756798852699742208

It had nothing to do with Islam. It was Breivik's fault

Why do normies waste money and brain cells on poison, lads?

I got strong thighs and calves, lad.

Your right hand grip is the strongest muscle group you've cultivated.

what poison?

Bloody hell, this just reeks of desperation.

Integration…
We WILL have to get rid of the politicians or they WILL get rid of us

Nah I injured myself so now my grip is really weak tbh

alcohol, lad

Must have been some good porn.

Also chemical escape.

Just barely into the article, but it's I can already see where this is going. Was wondering about Greek developments. Thanks for the link.

But I have to say, no sane group would want to accept it, but it doesn't mean they wouldn't be forced into it. It's literally the globalists intentions for the world - loans on unpayable loans, privatization of all public services and monopolization of those, cutting every societal support structure imaginable, hiking of taxes of everything and increasing the pressure on small business owners. Doing absolutely everything to guarantee that Greeks die out.

Fucking hell man, loans on country levels are unpayable by default and need to be written down. This is literally a case of getting as much mula out of Greece while the rest still holds.
Fucking shit man, I'm so pissed off, jesus christ I want globalists dead. Holy shit, man.

to escape from their problems.

I was lifting and I overextended both my wrists tbh.

Does it work, though? Whenever I got drunk in the past it was always a bad experience tbh.

Normies are shite drinkers.

The sad thing is most don't see the EU as a driving force and an apparatus that protects these parasites.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I guess now he's offed himself it's going to be easier for the lugenpresse to constuct a narrative

watch and see

"no links to ISIS"
"mentally disturbed"
"he targeted at random, not just whites"
"he's a product of German society"
"it happened on 22 July, Breivik anniversary .."
"he was a good quiet boy who dindu nuffin"

Wait. That's fake. sorry, lads

For me yeah at the end of the day my joints are aching, I'm thirsty and running low on sugar so I'm feeling kind of stretched and the first pint or two takes the edge off and numbs the pain.

I can understand why you don't drink if you lift though.

I don't drink Alcohol because as you said I want to preserve my brain cells tbh.

more like REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Here's a gem by the woman.

Does it really numb the pain, lad?

Real Ale mixed with strangers cum is not a good drink SA.

Yes it does, physical atleast.

how original :^)

It does, lad.

He'll be hanged from the highest point of the Eiffel tower when the Muslims take over.

your such a cumguzzling faggot SA.

But lad, he's fighting for tolerance. Surely that means that we can save him and we should invite him over to family dinners and let him play under the sheets with our daughters/sons/goats.

Desperate indeed….the comments
twitter.com/intlspectator/status/756805045069283328

Revenge for what Breivik did would perhaps be the sincere way of phrasing it?

Why isn't he fighting for tolerance in his own country? I thought most western countries tolerated well that utterly pozzed 2% of the population that insists on putting their fucking sexuality to the center of every fucking issue.

fuck off cunt SA is based.

The Munich police are trying to say it was a "classic shooting rampage"
….I can't wait until the German people unleash hell on their government because I want to see what they call that shooting spree…they'll probably call it a holocaust…and I will laugh

He's the only one that keeps this place semi-political.

HE'S GEEERRRRMAAAAAnNNNNN YOU BIIIIIIIGOOOOOOOOTS

My posts ITT have been entirely political apart from a break or two to bully ttpw.

twitter.com/GoldenKrant/status/756808817480986624

Yes but you're one of the glorious anonymous that doesn't do it for recognition or fame. Remember that puts you above any tripfag ever.

Nothing to see here goys…

Richard Gutjahr - German journalist

Husband of Ex-Mossad Lieutenant and former Knesset member, who just so happened to coincidentally find himself in Cairo to film the (((Arab Springs))) just as it was "Habbeninks".

Later he would find notoriety as the goy…er guy who managed to get back from his historic holiday in Nice managing to capture on film a white truck doing nothing much, shortly before it went on to do something that made headlines around the world, after his lovely holiday trip he got back arriving in Germany, Munich to be precise, just in time to catch the beginning of the Munich terror attack.

I hope no tin foil hatters are going to use this mere cohencidence to make claims that israeli intelligence services are directly involved in this.

Remember coincidences are just that, a coincidence, nothing more, nothing less filthy goyim.

We have to shed ourselves and this entire movement of all these conspiracy theorists, who provide facts and evidence of conspiracies taking place, and go with whatever the jewish media tells you goys.

A bit like uncle CIA-kike Anglin has been telling you goys about since he started, remove tin foil hats and watch and believe all you see and hear on TV, got that goys?

Conspiracy tin foil hat wearing nutjobs almost all become anti-semites in one way or another eventually, so we must purge this site and all others of any and all people who notice things…

Now go fight for israel you filthy low-down dog goys… er guys.

archive.is/pIK9I

He also sported a Hitler 'tache, wore a swastika, and was investing in helicopter rides.

Found this on lefty/pol/

He was also shouting "GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!" whilst gunning down the victims which included three Turks and three Kosovar Albanians

He got a Greek as well

This is stolen from counter signal memes for fashy goys iirc.

Hilarious coming from leftys though, since they are far far more sectarian ideologically than the right.

Anyone else enjoy slowly redpilling good normie girls and watching them change into full blown Holla Forums refugee-hating nationalist hausfraus?

Machiavellian feeling tbh lads, gives me a massive fucking stiffy tbh

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I THINK I PEED MA PANTS

He was carrying a phone with him and the last websites he visited before his death were stormfront, 4chan and wikihows "how to be a white supremacist" page.

I feel guilty for doing this with mummy and my brother's single mummy girlfriend. Now they're just uncomfortable and visibly sad smh.

Ali David Sonboly : The Supreme Autist

CIVIC

Filtered

I think you mean 'David S', bigot

WEW LAD

IT'S CIVIC FENCER TIME

This is how the mass migration into Germany has radically altered Berlin's demographics…f u c k i n g h e l l…
archive.is/X2A1B

Because they have bigger sideburns than Lemmy

Are they praising this as a good thing? Seriously I just don't get it. Even before I became aware that I was a nationalist, I never felt good whenever I felt there were too many brown people around.

Daily reminder that Disraeli was one of the best prime-ministers the Country has seen, and he warned us of his own kind's villainy.

Very few people realise its a deliberate act of policy.

I'd tongue her bum real good

They don't have to live with them they stick them among us
It's time to stop this

Firstly,

Secondly, it's worth remembering that not only was Disraeli a one in a billion exception, but that he was operating in a climate where there were much harsher pressures bearing down on open Jewry to keep them in check. (He had to yield to the host culture, in other words, and not in the bullshit Nu-Labour crypsis sense of wearing a goy's skin while acting like a massive kike but in a more serious way).

A Disraeli would be impossible today.

How do I avoid getting black pilled about demographics lads?

I know there are some uncomfortable truths but when I think about it I wonder how we can turn things around. We've got 40 years until White Brits become a minority, on current trends, so we have a while for things to change for the better. I don't like becoming sullen and depressed during the day because I'm reminded about demographics.

The British are the greatest warriors the world has ever known and when organised we've beaten thousand to one odds against low IQ subhumans. I don't see how that won't happen when the muzzies chimp out and think their technicals and 5 foot tall inbred jihadis can take over britain.

You cannot deny that he was a great man, who renounced Jewry for the Country and thus served it unreservedly.

To chalk it up to just muh social pressures is pretty disingenuous lad. He was a true statesman.

Another German Iranian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davud_Monshizadeh

I have to wonder when that would happen though you know? Its just an unprecedented thing in history, at least to my mind.

I mean the whole muslim thing is bad yes, but the meme of 'most popular baby name in britain' is surprisingly bullshit. (ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/babynamesenglandandwales/2015-08-17#top-10-baby-names-in-england-and-wales-2014) Not even in the top 10. I have no doubt they pump out babies at a higher rate than us but the meme of COMPLETELY OUTNUMBERED is demoralising disinfo. Though I believe its true when have huge numbers in the cities.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3702987/Schoolboys-14-banned-wearing-shorts-school-hottest-day-year-used-uniform-loophole-wear-SKIRTS-instead.html

I think it's a great benefit in a war scenario that the large majority of Brits are spread out across the rural areas, and the invaders are concentrated in Ghettos in the major cities. Britain is already a nation that needs to import food. Imagine London without a food supply.

What

If only…

All you have to do is destroy and impede major infrastructure lad.

The farmers and small villages will survive best in the countryside. The cities will have a tough time to say the least.

Honestly didn't consider that. That is important thing to note in the event of an internal war. I guess the only worry I would have about that is people dropping food into London, or importing it. But then that would be like giving small parcels of food to a giant group of rats. Only give them more reason to fight over it.

Catching up on QT lads Jesus Christ it's so awkwardly quiet… does anything good happen?

I know lad, the only problem would be the exodus that would follow… I could imagine Government-mandated seizures of land and the like.

Did the Danes have much genetic impact on these isles, lads?

If we had the military tech and at a fraction of the manpower of the British Army, we'd easily take complete control of the cities resources.

Once that happens, they are at our mercy. The city would be like a giant internment camp.

We could evacuate sympathetic whites to boost our own numbers too.

On the eastern coastal areas of Great Britain and Ireland, yes. Particularly in the north of both.

IDK, if we could supply West Berlin with airdrops through the GDR then I think London would be a piece of piss.

not just london but multiple cities while you have rebels with russian SAM's shooting down anything in the airspace

Unlikely, lad.

:^)
twitter.com/ConstanceVictim/status/756763997899100160

This must be a ruse…

I think the situation would be different. I mean a country might do it as a humanitarian thing, but what country has the resources to do that, the will to do that when countries in the future are going to be dealing with their own problems? The USA was fresh-faced, muscular and had the ability to do its whole marshall plan and air-dropping food when it did. The situation is, and will likely be different now depending on how fucked the future gets.

Is anyone else having trouble seeing images on Holla Forums?

I believe it is, it took me a while to click.

No, but I'm having trouble seeing a good future.

You realise that if Mohammed is #11, Muhammed is #12, Mohamed is #13, then they could be far more than any British name?

I'm in High Wycombe, and no, not as far as I can see.

He could have been sonboly…

Ali David 'Bang Bang' Sonboly
Died 22/7/16

Water taste so good after working hard. Is this normies and wagecuck's secret?

NEED MORE VOTES, LADS

poal.me/3wft9n
poal.me/3wft9n
poal.me/3wft9n

We've been through this before, in these official statistics, the different variations in the spelling of 'mohammed' are listed differently. If they were to be merged it would certainly be no 1.

This is where Sonboly lived….some fine German names here
twitter.com/rcallimachi/status/756820553596633093

They really identified him as David S. Holy shit.

Do you agree?

yes

Yep and in Iranian David would be Davud or Dawood
They went all out trying to westernize him
twitter.com/Far_Right_Watch/status/756588539257683968

kek. Soldier is the correct term. Warrior is reserved for a higher grade of man.

Really just seems evil tbh.

w0t?
twitter.com/DavidKHopps/status/756588873505992706

Makes no sense. Fucking hell. Can't all these cucks just move to Scotland and then vote to leave the UK?

They're like fucking robots. Criticise them and all you hear are the same few things:
etc.

If I hear Sharia May get called the new Iron Lady one more time I'm going to lose it lads.

I am probably fatter than him, but thank God I do not have those tits or armfat.

Please start counting calories and working out lad.

You deserve a better life.

I am losing weight, lad, but slowly so I can avoid getting a lot of loose skin. I obviously will get some, but I hear if you do it slower you can reduce the amount by letting it adjust over time tbh.

Why the hell is Brit/pol/ so obsessed with this freak?

As long as you're making consistent progress that's all that counts.

He's not just fat, he looks like he's melting.

It bothers me too lad. Should be calling her the Zion Lady tbh.

he symbolises the crisis of the British man

Brit/pol/ and Gordon have a special relationship due to our long historic relations that involve us being his only subscribers since he made that video showing his tits for UKIP voters.

twitter.com/PolizeiMuenchen/status/756640309468131329
First reply, best reply

Too funny to post on facebook.

So why keep following him?

Thanks, based lad. I should reach my goal in 1 or 2 years time tbh.

Yeah. He looks like he'd fit in a horror movie or game. Pic related. Spoilered tbh

so… when will br exit?

If we don't he'll starve.

it was spoilered yet I still looked at every single one

jesus fuck

Jesus Christ. Thanks for spoilering those lad.

Who /civicweapons/ here?

Looks like something you'd see in Quake.

I think the current year hates beauty, doesn't it?

It's creepy how 2+2=5 today.

Is that the type of knife they always carry?

Yeah, Kirpan

Ebin

That's pretty cool. Why does it end on that shitty pic though?

10/10

Al-Sudais opens mosque in UK
arabnews.com/node/956651/saudi-arabia

Where in England?

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/hungary-pm-orban-becomes-first-eu-leader-endorse-trump/

Viktor Orban endorses Trump

Preston cant you read

Apparently not

Based America and Eastern Europe alliance when?

this is how they smuggle cobalt into the UK by putting it in boxes and calling it the holy prophet mohammeds dirty pants and soiled jockstraps so you get a worldwide chimpout if you try to scan the boxes

why would they smuggle cobalt?

dirty bomb
some cobalt and dynamite and you can irradiate a city for hundreds of years with lethal radiation
killing an untold number with radiation poisoning

Which one of you made this?

The ((((moderate)))) defence of Donald Trump

reaction.life/a-moderate-defence-of-donald-trump/?utm_source=Web Signup&utm_campaign=87677ac0f7-Weekly_Email_22/7&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_146710a7a1-87677ac0f7-105096981

wew

The nigger is probably the worst, they obviously just darkened the skin a little.

I can think of a few.

yeah at least the moons white

Don't worry, lad. Seems like Trump wants the Gingrich moon base.

Look at his arm hair. Robin Williams-tier.

I work in science. It's pretty pozzed now sadly. Maybe not the hard sciences like chemistry and physics but bio, hell yeah.

I remember meeting another science user here saying funding for medicine research for male illnesses were also being scaled back to give more towards female diseases.

are welsh people white?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3704636/It-s-changed-life-Shop-assistant-20-tells-pioneering-jaw-surgery-corrected-facial-deformity.html

Ok, if you add up the numbers by merging the 3 main variations together it does become the most popular name by about 1000.

Anyway, I want to look on other avenues of how things can get better. Do we know why migrants leave this country? If we can bring net migration across the board down, doubtful but at least we can try to hold the Tories to account on it through the pressure of UKIP, there could be a net loss of migrants if people continue to leave in the numbers they do. Of course this is a big IF but it is something to keep in mind.

Is the sky blue, lad?

looks like nick cleggs illegitamate bastard to be honest

Let's add all the Richard's, Rich's, Rick's, Ricky's, Dick's, etc together n'all

youtube.com/watch?v=BXmqiESZYp0

COMFY

What?

(((Scientific))) (((American)))

express.co.uk/news/world/692480/German-Business-leaders-slam-Angela-Merkel-demanding-migration-controls

Wahey looks like Leave was right again! German businesses care more about free trade with us than having Merkel browbeat us into FoM. Of course FoM is still something to look out for in the negotiations, but this is good.

What happened in the #'s?

Topkek, the salt mines will never end.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/emails-released-wikileaks-show-dnc-aid-hillary-clinton/story?id=40815253

Wikileaks: DNC colluding with the Clinton campaign and plotting against Sanders

twitter.com/hashtag/BrexitBritain?src=tren

Rival service when? These fucking social media

Why is it so slow today?

Middle Eastern suspects part of a boggier operation
express.co.uk/news/uk/692535/Police-probing-RAF-Marham-Kidnap-Suspects-say-they-are-part-of-larger-team

Sonboly massacred the cucks neets /politics/ mummy and ginnie posters and jews…there were nine of them
Quality NOT quantity

tbh it not being a Muslim made me sad tbh

True, it seems like the constant D and C posting has abated. Maybe their contract has expired

I wish I was being paid to be a NEET. smh

Not one broadcaster has actually posted a story about the leak to facebook by the way.

Only Fox when it posted a link to an interview where some woman mentioned it.

Being a NEET is being a cancer on our society

BRITAIN YES

This just came up on my kikebook lads, thought you'd enjoy

I agree. Please put me in a gulag.

Couldn't kidnap a skinny RAF lad with headphones in, when armed with a knife and in a group.

I wonder…

Not long to wait now lad

Add Ollie to Oliver and it wins out.

That's impressive tbh

B A N T E R
express.co.uk/news/uk/690491/nigel-farage-lbc-prank-call

OY VEY

the nose knows!

God lads I keep thinking back to the Brexit vote, it was so magical staying up and watching the numbers come in. I wish the American election was sooner, I want that feeling again.

Based chinks

She looks like a goy to me m8

Waking up to the result was magical.

it kept fucking jumping. It was glorious. I made £720 from being right about brexit too. Off a £130 bet. I remember thinking "my god, I don't think I am going to be this happy ever again, the world is bout to change massively".

How do you know he was skinny?

Because he's in the RAF lad

That's not how kike noses look tbh lad

Yeah it was great lad by the end I was spamming out nonsense, you WIN?

Guilty lol

Which nationalists, though?

It was probably the best day in my life. All hope had seemed lost, there were rumours that Nigel was saying we likely lost, the first few voting districts were out for remain and then SUNDERLAND.

I know lad, I was saying this is the biggest geopolitical event since the fall of the Berlin Wall. I know it might seem like its dried up because of all the talking and negotiations, things going slow and what have you, but it really does have a huge impact. The EU is done for and we fucking did it.

Speaking of which I should probably place a bet on Trump winning while the odds are against him.

They're such parodies of themselves I've got to keep reminding myself they're not just memeing/joining in a joke.

What…? A google shows…
Christ.

That needs a bolt through the back of the neck

uuhhhhh

That's a very long-winded way to say you're a barista.

order-order.com/2016/07/21/osborne-given-worst-office-parliament/

kek

👌

Please tell me you swiped right and are arranging coffee. I'd love to actually meet someone like that as I can't believe they're real.

m8 that's an aquiline nose

Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

What was it?

Requesting OC from the Nigel vs Russell Brand question time event

It's for a soon-to-be-redpilled mate

Good Afternoon lads

Afternoon

That's a rare Harris. Where did you find it?

fuck off lad.

t. full time Brit/pol/ monitor at National Action

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/36865385/comic-con-2016-the-best-costumes-so-far

Remember to filter the Jew/wog harris-poster

this

What?????

A warning to the bullies.

LAAAAAADDDSSSSS

SHOW ME THE GOODS

Anyone got the pic of Penny whinging about the UKIP bird who bullied her in school?

Here is some of my OC

Did Gordon really do sexual things with his cat?

Got you covered lad.

What first I've heard of it but I wouldn't put it past him

Ta' lad, have some Nige's.

Tell him also how we accidentally meme'd Jo Cox. Here's my OC and a screen cap.

Please, someone say it isn't so. How do I even go about ridding such a thought from my mind?

His mum and dad are both perfectly normal-looking people. How could they have produced such an abomination? It's a scary though tbh. It could happen to anyone.

He takes after his mother

HOW?

Is this true? Lizzy bullied Penny?

How are they not normal-looking? "Normal-looking" doesn't mean particularly attractive by the way, but if you saw them in the street you wouldn't bat an eye. So how did they produce such a monster? Is God punishing them for something?

Hopefully.

WEW

ALLAHU AKBAR LADS!

twitter.com/dw_politics/status/756841131908993024

Enough of his parents, post some pics of his sister. The one who got all the decent genes.

Oh for God's sake, this is ludicrous now.

I have a friend who's friend (who I met once), has a sister who had a child with a fucking disgusting nigger. I don't have her on facebook but I see the photos come up sometimes due to tagging. Plus she's stuipd enough to get with a nigger so naturally this means she's too stupid to have a private profile.

Anyway - true story lads, once a week for 3 months so far - I have been reporting any picture she puts up with her and her nigger shitspawn. So that she gets the message that she should be ashamed of her disgusting progeny.

Heard today that she was complaining about being bullied and if people hate the kid they should delete her and just say it to her face.

Lol'd.

Does this fucker drink squash without diluting it? MADMAN.

ebin

Looks like it's finally settled.

Terrorism has no religion.

next up. Sonboly was a Branch Davidian….hence the David monniker

This is so fucking desperate, I really wish I was in Germany, talking to the locals to see what they think of this shite. I'm sure they pull trash like this only so that true believers in the media and government tag along in the direction, anyone even remotely knowledge could put 2 and 2 together.

Shame she's a brown eyed, semitic she-demon. Otherwise her bully past makes her all the more appealing.

I still would. Wouldn't breed with her however.

He got predominantly his mothers face with both eyes to the perimeter and his fathers genes sure ain't helpin'. Also being a fatass makes it worse.

Isn't she a half-Indian?

Do you ever leave the house?

poal.me/pjg5lj

poal.me/pjg5lj
poal.me/pjg5lj

Got interviewed by a CBC journalist today lads.

Basically Canadian version of the BBC.

She was pretty QT and I didn't spill my spaghetti.

they can't even pretend not to be hypocritical. wew

Good lad. Ol' Gord got all the leftovers with the genes.

What was it about?

Arab girls are pretty mean tbh

would fuck tbh but the truth has been told about the parents.

Brexit, they wanted a young persons perspective on it.

I knew going into it that CBC is incredibly liberal so I just gave them the non-redpilled version of my opinion.

WTF how is this possible? I can actually bang his sister.

Who's older? I can't even imagine the kind of hell he had to go through being compared to that all the time. She must have thought she had a brother she couldn't possibly show to any of her friends.

I feel like Boris is incredibly redpilled but he's surrounded by cucks so he has to play their game.

I'm disappointed you euro cucks are still apart of the EU because of a little faggot island you conquered years ago. Get over there and put those terrorist eu supporters down.

Imagine having Gorgon as your brother in law

You'd have to see him at Christmas and endure his lefty rants at the dinner table while you finger his sister under the table.

BASED

BARTH

tbh lads

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/national-front-mp-either-we-kill-islamism-or-it-will-kill-us/

wew pretty based

That's his sister?

Fuck I really want to cuck him now

you want to bum his boyfriend?
How would buggering his sister be cucking him.

You are a faggot
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNmddddddddddmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNmmmmdysssoosssssssssshmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNdhy+////:--.-/osssssssssssssssssyyhhmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMdho/-......../sssssssssssssssssssssssssssydNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMms+-.........../sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmds/.............+sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssydNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNds+::.............-+sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMy+-............../osssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMds-...............+sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshNMMMMMMMMMMMMMmyh:............-:/ssss/::------:/ossssssssssssssssssssssssssyhNMMMMMMMMMMMhsso/-.....-/+osssss+-` ``````````-/+sssssssssssssssssssssssssymMMMMMMMMmysss/o+....-+so/:::.` ``````````````-s+.`````.:/+ss+:--/sssssssmMMMMMMdssss:.:s/.:+ss/` ````````````````./+++////++/:.`````ossssssdMMMMMMysso-...+soso/` ````````````````````......``````````+ssssssmMMMMMysso....oss-` ````````````````````````````````````.ssssssyNMMMMysso....os/` `````````````````````````````````````-ssssssmMMMMysss/../s/ ``````````````````````````````````````+sssssmMMMMhsssso/sso. ``````````````````````````````````````/sssssmMMMMmssssssss.` ``````````````````````````````````````+ssssmMMMMMyssssssssoo: ```````````````````````````````````````osssNMMMMMmsssssssssss` `-:://////:::-````````````...---:+++:.``````-sssdMMMMMmssssssssso- `./osssssssssssss+.````````.osssssssssssso///-``ossdMMMMMmsssssssso. .ossssso++////+ooo+.````````-+//:-......-://oss-`+ssMMMMMMmssssssss.` :+++/-...`````````````````````````.-::--.`````.:.`+shMMMMMMmssssssss.` ``````...:////..-....`````````..-.`-ssyss.`..``````:ssohMMMy..-ssssss:````````..--.`+shss``---...```````...-.``oooo/``...`````.s/``mMM:..`.ossss:```````...--..-+/+/---....```````````.....---.....``````.s/`:NMM:---`.osss:````````......--.--.....```````````````........`````````.s/.mMMMy.--``-sss/```````````...........`````````````````````...``````````.s//MMMMM.--`../ss:```````````````....`````````` ``````````````````````````:s/hMMMMMo..---`:s/``````````````````````````` ``````````````````````````---MMMMMMN-`.--.`-.``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````-MMMMMMMh``...`````````````````````````````.///.````-/-````````````````````/MMMMMMMN-````````````````````````````````..---.````..``````````````````.``yMMMMMMMMh.```````````````````````````````.````````````````````````````-:-sMMMMMMMMMMds/--:s/````````````````````````````````````````````````````.:sNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNMMs-`````````````````````````````````````````````````...:dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNo:.`````````````````......................```.......-/MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN+:-``````````````.........................``.......:/MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMh//-.``````````...`...............................-/yMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMh-//:-..```````..................................-/oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm.-://::.......--...............................-/yMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMh`.:://:-....-::---:.........................-:/sMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm```.:///::::///:-...........::-...........-://hNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm`````.:://////:....---..--::///::----:-.-:/:-.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN.``````.-::////::::///::////////////////::-```mMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM+`````````.--::///////////////////////:-``````+MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMy`````````````.-::////////////////::-.````````:MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm````````````````..-----::::::::-..````````````NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-`````````````````````````````````````````````dmmmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM-`````````````````````````````````````````````oooosymMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNN-`````````````````````````````````````````````ohhooooydMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNhoo-`````````````````````````````````````````````+mmdyysoodMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMhosh.`````````````````````````````````````````````-hdddmdyoomMMMMMMMMMMMMMMhosd-`````````````````````````````````````````````:oooshddooodMMMMMMMMMMMMmsoos.``````````````````````````````````````````````:+oooosooosMMMMMMMMMMNhooooo+````````````````````````````````````````````````/ooooooooMMMMMMMMMdsooooooo+.``````````````````````````````````````````````/ooooooooMMMMMMMmsoooooooooo+`````````````````````````````````````````````.oooooooooMMMMNNhooooooooooooo+.```````````````````````````````````````````.oooooooooMMdy//oooooooooooooooo-``````````````````````````````````````````.oooooooooy+////+oooooooooooooooo:`````````````````````````````````````````-ooooooooo///+//+ooooooooooooooooo/````````````````````````````````````````-ooooooooo

That's me boy.

I don't recall. Features seemed more arabic/middle eastern than indian.

Well ain't that something. Mother nature once again ironing out the parents defects to produce something that could get offspring.

It's "aboot", not "about"?

Lad all brothers want to fuck their sister it's natural>How would buggering his sister be cucking him.

Pretty immoral lad

t. bloke without a sis

It'd be a laugh, at least

m8. I think you're just fucked

Even if that was true that still doesn't fit the description of a cuck

Who here /walkingthedogs/

Why do you remain on the autistic, inferior Brit/pol/?

Mate your fucked in the head
t. lad with two older sisters

Because we voted to leave.

Don't take the shitty bait lad.

Is this really the angle they're going to try and go with?

What happened to the HS2 railway, is it still going ahead?

I wonder how many Chads fucked Gordon's sister, while he listened in from the other side of the door.

Hitler dubs confirm it

By tomorrow morning his real name will have been revealed to be St. David Jesus Hitler, who had recently applied for the position of a Cardinal in the Roman Catholic church but had been rejected for having severe mental issues after being bullied for being an aspiring transexual child rapist with an incurable Pokemon fetish by entirely innocent wahhabi salafist school friends

kek autistic but funny as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=mV58sM37wAU

For fucks sake lad, embed it so I know that the link is trouble.

and 100x more appealing than the cucky drivel the swedecucks are actually making.

The game (annoyingly) still looks fun though

HALLOOOO

Take the bins out and get in UKIP ya

D A F T I E S

IS IT ME YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?

It'll be a reskinned BF3, I'm not bothering with it.
At least Verdun feels like a WW1 game.
And the characters are European and not multiculti nogs

What the HELL are you smoking, son?

Good luck keeping anything made in 2007 running on the road. Any diesel made before then was rock-solid and efficient. Afterwards they're a fucking joke

BUT MUH INDIANS

Lad, Sikhs are bro tier.

Sikhs=/=Niggers tbh

Sikhs vote labour.

I find this especially rustling. They\re literally erasing the memory of our ancestors and their sacrifice, and replacing them with wogs and women

You can do better

Indian culture and culture is pretty interesting, but they should stay in their own neck of the world. The upper class poo in the loos at least look hwite.

Are the Devs lazy or just fucking cucks?

>not wanting a drunken elder sister to bully your penis

though I find it disgusting that the nips/weebs spread the younger sister fetish

odd how that works

t. lad with younger sister

Gave me chuckle. tfw denied AfterEffects

Aren't Buddhists the most likely of 'minorities' to vote UKIP? Or am I remembering that wrong.

Soon these cucks will be fighting their own real war

No more Verdun lads ;_;

When has brit/pol/ ever praised Disraeli?

You silly tit, any way to save it?

REALLY INDUCES A BRAINWAVE

Nah, its dead m8. Gonna buy a rx480 when the better variants hit the shelves.

Luckily the rest of the PC survived okay.

Did you mean to post this on cuckchan?

I didn't last 5 seconds

Here. Have a first class swastika in his memory

✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡ ✡
✡ ✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡ ✡
✡ ✡
✡✡✡✡✡ ✡

Nigger, you are on the same level as another shill in a slide thread - praise posted by god knows who towards the faggot Milo and Kanye West or Tailor Swift, of all the useless people to mention, either getting no replies, generally negative ones or a mixed bag. Yet it gets construed as the mainstream Holla Forumsack view on x.

It always pisses me off without end, because it's pretty much reaffirms that our days on Holla Forums are numbered. Thank God for myself and hopefully for others, once we don't have a shitposting home no more, we'll have all the more time to spend actually destroying these disgusting traitors and their ilk.

God help this society when the PC police get hold of it

Silly bugger, at least it's not completely buggered.

Why do I type as if I don't know shit about English grammar ffs.

NEW THREAD WHEN NEEDED

DON'T BE A FUCKING CUNT AND MAKE A SECOND ONE BECAUSE OF "MUH D&C"

I'm thinking of starting a brit/pol/ website tbh

Couldn't even have waited 100 posts to show Harris Autism

Why do you do this to us m8

haha smh

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/munich-shooting-german-iranian-gunman-targeted-children-outside/

Remember to report the Chilean Jew's threads

fuck off

(You)

The Lugenpresse need to go

Disraeli was one of the best we had lad. I assume you are a Yank to lack such political nuance

"But wherever a hand has been raised to prevent the Jews overrunning the people and secretly securing control of the major instruments of life, the Jews have raised the cry of “misrepresentation.” They never meet the question outright. They are not meeting it now. They cannot meet it without confession. False denials, pleas for sympathy, and an unworthy attempt to link others with them in their fall, constitute their whole method of defense.

Freemasons may wonder how they come into this affair, as they see the name of their ancient order coupled with that of the Jews in the latest Jewish defense. It is all very easily understood by those who are acquainted with Jewish strategy during the two centuries which comprise modern Masonic history."

All news channels are calling him David Ali Sonboly when his name is Ali Dawood Sonboly

….smdh>>6854645

IMPORTANT POLL

poal.me/

poal.me/
poal.me/

poal.me/

poal.me/

poal.me/

poal.me/

poal.me/

poal.me/

poal.me/

poal.me/

poal.me/

poal.me/

poal.me/

Why isn't he in prison, lad?

FFS LADS

IMPORTANT POLL 4 REAL

poal.me/e7s4g7

poal.me/e7s4g7

poal.me/e7s4g7

poal.me/e7s4g7

poal.me/e7s4g7

poal.me/e7s4g7

poal.me/e7s4g7

poal.me/e7s4g7

poal.me/e7s4g7

poal.me/e7s4g7

poal.me/e7s4g7

poal.me/e7s4g7

poal.me/e7s4g7

poal.me/e7s4g7

poal.me/e7s4g7

poal.me/e7s4g7

poal.me/e7s4g7

Italian Jews are based tbh

This

And Chilean Jews too tbh

Yes, I am a Jew, and when the ancestors of the right honorable gentleman were brutal savages in an unknown island, mine were priests in the temple of Solomon

Definitely doesn't sound like he thought his people were superior to us ;^

*honourable

Can't cage the Beige

Shout out to the user who linked me the article about Greece. Finally read it all and I haven't been so pissed off and saddened that my head starts spinning in a long time. God damn I hate this age.

To anyone interested:
archive.is/j0677#selection-739.0-763.158

le Medici faec

Hillary BTFO

twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/756907973499244544

that's just HoC banter lad, he let us know how pernicious Yids are.

"The influence of the Jews may be traced in the last outbreak of the destructive principle in Europe. An insurrection takes place against tradition and aristocracy, against religion and property. .. The natural equality of men and the abrogation of property are proclaimed by the secret societies who form provisional governments and men of Jewish race are found at the head of every one of them"

"The most skilful manipulators of property ally themselves with Communists; the peculiar and chosen people touch the hands of all the scum and low castes of Europe"

New Opinium/Observer poll of Labour Party supporters
Corbyn: 54%
Smith: 22%
twitter.com/WikiGuido/status/756914351240540160

I don't know how to feel about this honestly, on the one hand labour is going to implode and UKIP will suck up the votes. But on the other hand we're going to have another decade of un opposed rule.

tbh I doubt a Labour party led by anyone else would oppose the government any more effectively. All that matters is breaking up the two-party system, and Corbyn seems most likely to do that

Thanks a lot, lad, site looks good too

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!
twitter.com/LBC/status/756921698650361857

How will breaking up the two party system help us lad? Genuinely curious as I haven't really thought about it much.

I'm in the same camp, wont it mean that the conservatives rule supreme and a coalition against it would make loads of compromises so no one is happy?

southpark.cc.com/clips/153998/the-joozians

Why is Brit/pol/ dead?

We're all out running and going into the sauna afterwards, lad.

Harris autism

Because Nigel left ;_;

whatever you do ignore the other thread until someone makes a decent one

jews have been better to us that the huns tbqh fam

they are natural nationalists and british patriots with no ulterior motives whatsoever

Good post mate

Nice try NAZIS but as a true british patriot I know that jews have ALWAYS been our best allies and have ALWAYS looked our for our interests.

They warned us and told us to go to war with the huns and they were goddamn right.

Now look at our beautiful multicultural society and neo liberalism that proliferates every sector of our lives.

Isn't it beautiful lads? Isn't this what the soldiers died for? Isn't this what we fought the germans for?

D A F T I E S

Endless shitposting has driven people away.

disgusting tbh

So who else is hoping the Dutch get Geert Wilders next year? Says he wants to limit Muslim immigration, that grey on the picture represents his party in polling and wants to leave the EU. I think he'll win given current events and promising a referendum on leaving the EU. I'm envious but at the same time happy the Dutch have this.

I am honestly hoping he gets in, would be nice for the dutch to be orange again

It'll be nice if he does well, but I doubt he'll be able to form a government as the other parties will just form a coalition against him (iirc, the centre-right and left parties are already in a grand coalition)

Not dead, lad, just the endless shitposting has died down, which was propping up endless threads.

Geert is nothing but a Yid lover, pandering to Israel is what has destroyed the countries of Europe, if only they would put their own countries first…

On a similar note I found it interesting how (((journalists))) were shrieking with horror with Trump saying "Americanism not Globalism". The audacity of these Yids is unreal.

We need more white male politicians with distinctive hair

True. He is a big supporter of the Lolocaust

THE Nationalists, the "Crown nationalists" are American leftists pretending to be British monarchists.

Are those the ones who love Disraeli?

Better than the alternatives though.

Are they more pro-Israel than UKIP?

Is that even possible?

Could be American Evangelical tier and actually worship yids as God's Chosen on Earth.

U wot m8? And no, having a "friends of Israel" group like all parties do and not advocating gassing the Jews does not make them "pro-Israel".

Unless you call for rounding all the jews and gassing them in your party manifesto, you're a zionist shill tbh.

Here's a picture of Nigel defending Israel

lad…

How is UKIP anti-Israel or even not pro-Israel?

Only a Yank could be this oblivious to nuance within a political system.

YANKS OUT

Did you even read the post?

Yawn.

ebin

I thought Griffin was the shill ;^

Non-interventionist. i.e refusing to die for Israel.

They're not "anti" Israel, they just want an independent Britain.

I'm not posting in that cucks thread lads, and neither should you.

Isn't Arron Banks a Jew? How could you not be with a name like that?

He's not a shill honestly, hes just severely autistic, he tanked the whole nationalist movement.

tbh i prefer the middle east being run by kikes then theragheads but it's not really any of our business

So interventionism is the sole determiner of whether a party/politician is pro-Israel or not?

Here's a picture of the UKIP leadership with a member of the tribe. Your move, kike.

this is the biggest crime in the modern world. If you refuse to support Israel in all her endevours, you are the biggest anti-semite going.

That alone makes UKIP worth voting for. Let the filthy Semites duke it out in the ME, we will keep to our own Jerusalem.

Pretty sure he's a UKIP candidate.

10 months to plan a leadership coup and this is the best they can do.

Wew, labour. Wew.

Where's the other 34%, undecided?

I really hate this whole fucking thing were you need to support the muslims or the jews, if i support the jews i want to die for israel, if i support the muslims i want too see white women raped. I don't fucking support either of them, they both need to be nuked.

24%*

Couldn't even organise a piss up in an organic brewery.

I'm truly amazed they could find no-one better than Angela Eagle and Owen Smith

Don't forget all the other variations of Mohammed. Being ahead by 1000 is gigantic.

Labour split when? Doesn't Corbyn want to do a vast reselection of Labour MPs. Would the Labour MPs split off just to keep their jobs?

This is my general attitude too. Fuck them, let them sort their own shit out and we can focus on ourselves.

Oh shit, the games up lads.

He is.

I'm off to get some beers lads. Don't go full retard whilst I'm away and don't use the autistic spackers thread and we'll have a comfy evening together.

They could (Dan Jarvis springs to mind) but even that wouldn't succeed.

These two B tier MP's will suffice as he's impossible to remove until at least 2020.

Say what you want about the Tories, but they have so many more possible great leaders than Labour.

Was Jack Sen an agent of the secret state? I remember him going in and causing loads of trouble over the Jewish candidate.

I can't wait for Corbyns next purge.

He is making all sitting MPs face reselection if their boundary changes at all in the rezoning next year

The challengers had to have a veneer of being socialist to capture the membership but a Blairite inside to appease the PLP and continue politics as normal.

Hence the shit choice

No, he was just a retard.

A 1/4 Paki moron, who decided that getting votes was less important than getting nowhere in insulting Luciana "everyone who criticises me" Berger.

He's just someone with a big ego and who was retarded enough to believe UKIP really was the bunch of secret racists The Guardian told him it was.

She's pretty cute tbh

I want the Shit Taste posse to fuck off already.

How strange

where all the traps at???

I'm just saying that if I was drunk at a party I'd chat her up

For what purpose?

NEW THREAD

#
v
v
v
v

There are types of leaukaemia I'd rather have than have to spend any amound of time in that shitheap of a thread.

kek confirms, thread is shit

Somebody make a non-gay thread

I hate people bitching over threads. Either make one yourself or be thankful for getting one at all, you lazy shits.

mandelson is SUCH a kike!
"what's wrong with the diversity I don't have to put up with, goy"

these threads are all gay, fuck britcucks

WEW

Why do yanks have such shit bantz?

I didn't make it you retard. But if I gave a shit about the thread subject, I would make it, instead of bitching about what other people make.

Make another thread chaps

Never said YOU did lad, but you can't exactly ignore the thread subject when all the thread becomes is harris shitposting.

Then you should have made a different one, shouldn't you?

bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/2P6NvF2XlkcBsNYmtBZRvmg/dead-ringers-rewriting-the-referendum-an-unbroadcast-remain-sketch?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_radio_4&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=radio_and_music

Thank God we didn't have to suffer this smug poz. *well, I wouldn't have anyway because I hardly watch TV, but you get the point**

IMPARTIAL

Look lads. I'm 2 seconds away from posting a non-pozzed/non-D&C thread, but it's just a copy paste of OP.

Yea or Nay?

The writers must be salty as fuck

Yay

Do it lad

So it shall be done.

THREAD

VERY NICE LAD.

Top post, have some reddit gold.

I would, but it shouldn't be a widespread phenomenon and I'd make her abort any males. Would ensure the duaghters continue to get bleached and marry em off to white lads of good stock and so on until the chances of arab DNA recombining and occuring again in the line are nil.