How much does she regret doing Star Wars? Lets go through the list

How much does she regret doing Star Wars? Lets go through the list

I wonder if it was worth it.

who?

Maybe she refused to be a shiksa for somkike. Maybe it's not so bad.

She might regret doing Star Wars, but it's never too late for BLACKED.com

Greg Lansky spotted and reported.

she was the slag in star wars rug munch, right?

Professionals are professionals. She won't regret it the same way a plumber doesn't regret doing some nasty work.

damn her tits are non-existent

it all went in her teeth

DFC

At least she is not the boyish freak modern hollywood pedos love, in her other departments.

ew
into the trash

Men don't talk like that, mate. Not sure if a girl or a twink now.

You wouldn't know how men talk.
Get it?
Because you're a faggot

Her tits are really beautiful and firm.
t. Her ex bf

Wew E;R, I like your stuff, but you really need to get over her, you've never even met her m80, she's as real to you as anime is to me.

This guy thinks anime is not real.
Reported.

Literally perfect.

I thought that was Zooey Deschanel.

both were ironically the worst written characters despite being the leads because of cuckquean kennedy's personal quest to vagify star wars for no real reason other than i'm a woman lel, but still better than the mouth of sauron tbh

She's got some nice little speedbumps happening there. Not enough to call a handful, but certainly a mouthful.

Why are british women so fish like?

Your synopsis makes it worth it for my dick

lmao

what's with it?

I know a kike when I see one, user.

kill yourself poltard

Deep Ones.

The whole world doesn't have to tolerate her acting in feminist propaganda for the next two movies.

What's not to like?

Is that a real couple?

which one?

All this four-sides-white crazy-eyed bitch managed to ruin was that band Dead Car and the Cuties. Fuck all that yoko shit.

Star Wars was close to a religion for a lot of people. That's thinking big! This Rogue One girl knew best how to thread the needle of helping to ruin Star Wars while protecting her career. Disney gets how important it is to take something that is so important to so many people and turn it into propaganda. Thank god for these boyish british brunettes with weird mouths.

godspeed jj. godspeed cuckqueen. godspeed disney

Is that saggy ass or some bones?

kek

I can't understand this 'love' for the original star wars. It SCREAMS jew, its made by a jew, it has all sorts of false ideological propaganda jews love to push, it obviously demonizes germans and preaches holocaust.[

Its also all ripped off french space fiction comics, down to individual designs.

Its leading lady is a ugly as fuck jewess, in a character that indoctrinate kids into incestuous fantasies and cuckold.

And yet, you get your average Holla Forumstv/ard defending that crap as if it gospel.

get fucked kid