Wiki Keks

You've all been memed, WikiLeaks is actually a Russian psyop. Prove me wrong, pro tip:You can't

OP can't into burden of proof

Wiki Leaks mainly does leaks on the U.S. what about the rest of the world? Almost as if…

so what if they are, russia's a lot cooler anyway

areyoufuckingkiddingme.jpeg

If Russia was really this competent doing things, they would rule the world and the Jews would all be dead.

since when the rest of the world is relevant?

Burden of proof is on you, Go!

Wiki does leaks on all kinds of countries it's just that nobody cares about these low key shit nigger leaks. Fuck yeah, America.

the us intelligence community has been pwned from top to bottom and inside out by the fsa
and when you see the quality of their operatives as evidenced by the vault7 files, wow. it's an unintelligent and very immature community too.

bullshit. it's just that you never gave two fucks when they released files on countries you can find on the map. you are retarded.

Let me know when they dump intel files from countries like Russia or China.Oh, wait, that will NEVER happen.

Don't call people retarded when you don't even know how to capitalize the first letter of a new sentence.

your retarded.

When wiki was shiting all over the Bush administration Op love it, but now wiki shited all over op beloved Hillary he dosent like them anymore. But if & when wiki shits on trump Op will love wiki again, Op is a Fagget.

I don't give a shit about it being about politics.

Protip: you can't

I don't need to post proof because you can go on their site and its all about america, instead of other countries.

It has russian leaks, but ruskies dont give a fuck about their troops killing sandniggers.

If they can go ballistic, why they keep holding the good stuff?

Its not as if they would not get new and better things to leak as they leak the big news. The problem with wikileaks is timing.

Yes, clearly Wikileaks was founded over a decade ago because they knew that it would help Trump right now.

There are people who actually believe this.

I can't wait for them to release the ulga x trump piss vid.

According to wikileaks Hillary helped Trump years ago.

wikileaks has been instrumentalized by state actors. there's little room to doubt that.

Satan please stop.

OP you are a retard.
Holla Forums is a Russian Psyop
We all are russian hackers

its that americans are traitor scum. they are the only one willing to leak there shit.

This is exactly why Trump won. Americans have some odd tendency to try to destroy their own country.

Не говори им Сергей, ты идиот