So, why are you banned from 4chan?

I got banned on all boards for 45 days for saying that comic books are for children on Holla Forums. Still got 25 more days left. IP is static, unfortunately.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/co/thread/90609223
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is why 4chan is so fucking shit. The moderation is so fucking BAAAD.

I'm not even here because I got banned, I was just sick of all the bullshit.

i'm not banned

I just left because there are too many fucking normalfags. That and the mods are "no fun allowed" faggots, at least in Jim's pig pen the elder pigs allow us to roll around in the mud.

Is that a filter? That was odd wording.

I got banned for 3 months for racking up a total of 20 bans or something.

I honestly don't care, 4chan sucks now, it's full of normalfags

its like the mods can't handle the truth.

Got banned multiple times for bestiality, have no idea why, not illegal. poor little white guychan is full of moralfags

Let them die off. They'll waste their short lives on stupid shit and have no kids, ending their shit bloodline.

oh god that's hot

I'm not banned on 4chan because I don't go there.

sage for fuck off

I would constantly get banned for reporting people for derailing threads. And these bans would last 2 days and 23 hours, like they wanted to artificially ban me for 3 days without letting me appeal it.

So glad I left that shithole. Holla Forums is a shithole too but it's a lot less shitty.

Raids and doxing.

What a bunch of faggots, am I right?

Never been b& from 4chins, but got b& from here for spamming emily bloom pics. hotwheels reversed the b&. apparently spamming hot chicks with big tits triggered whichever autistic pedo cunt global was helping run Holla Forums back in 2014.

I left during the gamergate fiasco and when the mods started fucking with Holla Forums. I was sick and fucking tired of the shit mods and in my 7 years of going there I always hated moot.
I wasn't involved in gamergate and didn't go to Holla Forums

So I wasn't the only one who got banned for posting Emily Bloom here. My ban was in 2016 though.

Here you go if you want a chance to shit on Holla Forums users ages to see whan kind of ban you get. boards.4chan.org/co/thread/90609223

I'm not, I've never really gone there.

You either heard about Holla Forums from halfchan or Reddit.

Is there something you want to tell us?

Not him, but unless you live under a rock you should know Holla Forums has been in the media more than once m8

Got banned for "CP" despite never posting it. Some fag posted it in a thread I was in. But for some reason, I got banned.

I tried appealing twice and the fucks didn't unban

Nope. I do use Reddit but that's not where I came here from, infact at the time I did come here Reddit didn't even really know about Holla Forums.