How has 2017 been?

how has this year been treating you

overall this year has been as expected

It's alright I guess.

I'm honestly having trouble describing 2017 so far for me, that's how uneventful it's been.

Let's just say I'm still NEET.

But at least I'm making art gainz in 2017.

But at least I still have Holla Forums!!

Trying to find a job to save up money so I can move out of my mentally ill parents' house.

it's been ok i guess

Well…

Everything is good so far. I should probably get a job soon, but I've kinda been putting it off while I get the rest of my life together. Getting a job will be a lot easier than it would have been had I not made the other improvements though.

Also what the fuck is this noise: "Password field too long", fix your shit, codejew

what the fuck

fuck out of here with your nofap propaganda

life's good

it's gr8

yeah, I guess my brother got bored of sitting on his ass all day and wanted a change in scenery.

wtf is that pic, i'm dying here.
these people are insane

it was an ISIS bomb making video that was on youtube last november. the subtitles are a shoop

ima just chillin boi

ISIS made a video where they cut up a guy, and also made a guy run through the desert with bombs attached to him then they blew him up.
It was on fucking youtube.

CIA?

Fuck that shit, bro.
What you need is sluts and gains.
Or a cutie gf who treats you right.

But hey, I made a bunch of new "friends". As long as I got that crutch going for me I might just avoid going back into a crippling depression again.

iktf bro

Just gotta hang on there. Things will change, but slowly. Just don't do like me and develop a slight drug addiction.

I started mofapping 120 days ago and I feel like I am more unfulfilled, and unsatisfied than ever before.I feel like I am falling apart, with no real grip on my life,but I am not blaming nofap for it, it might be my way of feeling because my life events.

Thinking of enlisting but I live in a faggot country with bad payment so my best option is the FFL.I think I can live on with my NEET money for at least the next 9 months, train and learn fucking french.Not like most of you guys I am really healthy and stronk, so the enlisting will not be a problem won lots of competitions in high school, in boxing, karate,and also I was swimming

I don't know how the fuck am I even here now in life.Most of my friends are now living their last year in the university.My biggest and "worst" life-choice was try to find myself, but became a lazy fuck in the process, so I never went to the higher education, but I don't regret a thing.They became slaves of this jewish work system, while I was enjoying the life I was living.But their investments will soon pay off, while I was just fucking around.

No, and not JIDF or CTR either. Just shitposting at work, living the dream.