Guys!

ts been almost two weeks since ive been here! im foken back to 4chan after my ban finally! did i miss anything? what uve been up2?

oh this faggot is still alive desuuu?

why didnt u kys him yet

It's great here now! Holla Forums has yet again become a base for all free-minded freedom fighters to say what they know to be the truth. Free speech is treasured here on Holla Forums again!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

If I were a mod I'd ban you for pretending to be banned.

i want these at banner desu

If I were a mod I'd ban you for being butthurt.

if i were a mod i would get fucked in the bp

good thing you fags aren't mods then huh?

Id ban u

good thing you aren't a mod then huh?

if i where a mod i would have a reason to get up in the morning

kys

maybe you should kys huh?

die

maybe you should die huh?

most thought out and mentally stimulating posts ive ever seen

huh me too.

you both should kys and die

you should kys and die huh

huh? kys my dude

i forgot which one was me
kyselves

but you won't forget to kys die huh?

H U H
U
H

huh? dude why are you so mad? Huh

just like ill not forget to fuck ur mother, kiddo

die. especially you

WARNING WARNING WARNING *sirens blare*
Your getting to deep….. *static* STOP WHATEVER YOUR DOING *static* REALITY *static* WILL BREAK *shorts out*

mad? huh? really dude, huh? dude listen listen just kys die.

i thought this site was +18..

dude just kys tbh dude. go back to huh?

huh? dude kms really makes you kys dude doesn't it? huh

what?

huh?

huh

what

exscuses

huh

this thread is cancer

MODS

this thread is protected under freedom of speech™©®

kys and die dude

let me put my hard cock down to your throat to test that speech my dude

dude why are you so mad?

huh..

huh? kys

huh..

kys

just stop

why, huh?

because u sound like retarded my dude

but…huh? are you wanting to kys and die me, dude, huh?

huh

my dude…kys

you HAD TO reply, right?

huh?

dude kys and die NOW!

huh? my dude kys retarded

kys? dude just huh? kys my duder

this is gettin even ridiculouser..

huh? i think you need a dose of ksy and die, dude. do you agree, huh?

huh, made no sense, kys

Go back.

thanks for uppin the thread u motherfucker

this

kys

Edgy.

huh..

It's true.

kys then motherfucker

t. 12y old.

He be all up in yo thread like a muthafugga 'n shit

wtf does that even mean shithole?

t. fat virgin

cancer

cancer

cancer

cancer

die

cancer

cancer

no u
cancer

cancer

die

cancer

die

cancer

cancer

cancer

good post.

cancer

die

cancer

cancer

die

cancer

cancer

cancer

cancer

cancer

cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer

cancer

cancer

cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer

cancer

cancer

cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer

cancer
ff

cancer

cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer

cancer
fduh

cancer

cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer

cancer

Lol
U angry nigger

die

ye he angry

i fucked his mother

cancer

cancer
cancer

cancer
cancer

cancer

samfagging.

die

Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, and restricted and repetitive behavior. Parents usually notice signs in the first two years of their child's life.[1] These signs often develop gradually, though some children with autism reach their developmental milestones at a normal pace and then regress.[2] The diagnostic criteria require that symptoms become apparent in early childhood, typically before age three.[3]
Autism is due to a combination of genetic and environmental factors.[4] Some cases are strongly associated with certain infections during pregnancy including rubella and use of alcohol or cocaine.[5] Controversies surround other proposed environmental causes;[6] for example, the vaccine hypotheses, which have since been disproven. Autism affects information processing in the brain by altering how nerve cells and their synapses connect and organize; how this occurs is not well understood.[7] In the DSM V, autism is included within the autism spectrum (ASDs), as is Asperger syndrome, which lacks delays in cognitive development and language, and pervasive developmental disorder, not otherwise specified (commonly abbreviated as PDD-NOS), which was diagnosed when the full set of criteria for autism or Asperger syndrome were not met.[8][3]
Early speech or behavioral interventions can help children with autism gain self-care, social, and communication skills.[9] Although there is no known cure,[9] there have been reported cases of children who recovered.[10] Not many children with autism live independently after reaching adulthood, though some become successful.[11] An autistic culture has developed, with some individuals seeking a cure and others believing autism should be accepted as a difference and not treated as a disorder.[12]
Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]

Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, and restricted and repetitive behavior. Parents usually notice signs in the first two years of their child's life.[1] These signs often develop gradually, though some children with autism reach their developmental milestones at a normal pace and then regress.[2] The diagnostic criteria require that symptoms become apparent in early childhood, typically before age three.[3]
Autism is due to a combination of genetic and environmental factors.[4] Some cases are strongly associated with certain infections during pregnancy including rubella and use of alcohol or cocaine.[5] Controversies surround other proposed environmental causes;[6] for example, the vaccine hypotheses, which have since been disproven. Autism affects information processing in the brain by altering how nerve cells and their synapses connect and organize; how this occurs is not well understood.[7] In the DSM V, autism is included within the autism spectrum (ASDs), as is Asperger syndrome, which lacks delays in cognitive development and language, and pervasive developmental disorder, not otherwise specified (commonly abbreviated as PDD-NOS), which was diagnosed when the full set of criteria for autism or Asperger syndrome were not met.[8][3]
Early speech or behavioral interventions can help children with autism gain self-care, social, and communication skills.[9] Although there is no known cure,[9] there have been reported cases of children who recovered.[10] Not many children with autism live independently after reaching adulthood, though some become successful.[11] An autistic culture has developed, with some individuals seeking a cure and others believing autism should be accepted as a difference and not treated as a disorder.[12]
Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18].

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]..

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]…

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[1

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved..

holy shit did OP fucked ur mom u mofo?

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolve

Yes :^(((

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]-

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.f[18]

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidifzed financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incdentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidddized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diaddgnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] dthe question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[1d6] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual ratefrfs have increased is unresolved.[18]

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and governmendt-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1d980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]d

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and governmdent-subsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subsidizeddd financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subffsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]f

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subffsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]fffd

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically sinceddd the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subffsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]f

autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically since the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subffsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]f increased is unresolved.[18]f

Globally, autism is estimated to affect 21.7 million people as of 2013.[13] As of 2010, the number of people affected is estimated at about 1–2 per 1,000 worldwide. It occurs four to five times more often in boys than girls. About 1.5% of children in the United States (one in 68) are diagnosed with ASD as of 2014, a 30% increase from one in 88 in 2012.[14][15][16] The rate of autism among adults aged 18 years and over in the United Kingdom is 1.1%.[17] The number of people diagnosed has been increasing dramatically sincdfdfe the 1980s, partly due to changes in diagnostic practice and government-subffsidized financial incentives for named diagnoses;[16] the question of whether actual rates have increased is unresolved.[18]f

In the English language, the word "nigger" is an ethnic slur, usually directed at black people. The word originated as a neutral term referring to people with black skin,[1] as a variation of the Spanish and Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger ("black").[2] It was often used derogatorily, and by the mid-twentieth century, particularly in the United States, its usage became unambiguously pejorative, a racist insult. Accordingly, it began to disappear from popular culture, and its continued inclusion in classic works of literature has sparked controversy.
In contemporary English, using the word "nigger" is considered extremely offensive, and it is often replaced with the euphemism "the N-word". The variant "nigga" has to some extent been reclaimed by African Americans.
In the English language, the word "nigger" is an ethnic slur, usually directed at black people. The word originated as a neutral term referring to people with black skin,[1] as a variation of the Spanish and Portuguese noun negro, a descendant of the Latin adjective niger ("black").[2] It was often used derogatorily, and by the mid-twentieth century, particularly in the United States, its usage became unambiguously pejorative, a racist insult. Accordingly, it began to disappear from popular culture, and its continued inclusion in classic works of literature has sparked controversy.
In contemporary English, using the word "nigger" is considered extremely offensive, and it is often replaced with the euphemism "the N-word". The variant "nigga" has to some extent been reclaimed by African Americans.

The variants neger and negar derive from the Spanish and Portuguese word negro (black), and from the now-pejorative French nègre. Etymologically, negro, noir, nègre, and nigger ultimately derive from nigrum, the stem of the Latin niger (black) (pronounced [ˈniɡer] which, in every other grammatical case, grammatical gender, and grammatical number besides nominative masculine singular, is nigr-, the r is trilled).
The Oxford English Dictionary traces the first English use to 1577, "the Nigers of Aethiop", translated from the Spanish los negros in Ethiopia. Other early spellings attested include "nigor" and "Nigre"; the first spelling of "nigger" is in 1608. The OED offers as its first definition "Used by people who are not black as a relatively neutral (or occasionally positive) term, with no specifically hostile intent" and notes that early citations "expressing patronizing views, reflect underlying attitudes rather than a hostile use of the word itself". The second meaning, of "a hostile term of abuse or contempt" from whites to blacks is first attested in print in 1775. Its use by black people both "as a neutral or favourable term" and "as a depreciatory term" go back to 1831 and 1834 respectively.
In the colonial America of 1619, John Rolfe used negars in describing the African slaves shipped to the Virginia colony.[3] Later American English spellings, neger and neggar, prevailed in a northern colony, New York under the Dutch, and in metropolitan Philadelphia's Moravian and Pennsylvania Dutch communities; the African Burial Ground in New York City originally was known by the Dutch name Begraafplaats vaght about by the Civil Rights Movement (1955–68) had legitimized the racial identity word black as mainstream American English usage to denote black-skinned Americans of African ancestry. President Thomas Jefferson had used this word of his slaves in his Notes on the State of Virginia' (1785), but "black" had not been widely used until the later 20th century. (See Black Pride, and, in the context of worldwide anti-colonialism initiatives, Negritude.)
In the 1990s, "Black" was displaced in favor of "African American", an example of what linguist Steven Pinker calls the "euphemism treadmill". Moreover, as a compound word, African American resembles the vogue word Afro-American, an early-1970s popular usage. Some black Americans continue to use the word nigger, often spelled as nigga and niggah, without irony, either to neutralize the word's impact or as a sign of solidarity.[12]

Lol
U be habbing the small benis

The variants neger and negar derive from the Spanish and Portuguese word negro (black), and from the now-pejorative French nègre. Etymologically, negro, noir, nègre, and nigger ultimately derive from nigrum, the stem of the Latin niger (black) (pronounced [ˈniɡer] which, in every other grammatical case, grammatical gender, and grammatical number besides nominative masculine singular, is nigr-, the r is trilled).
The Oxford English Dictionary traces the first English use to 1577, "the Nigers of Aethiop", translated from the Spanish los negros in Ethiopia. Other early spellings attested include "nigor" and "Nigre"; the first spelling of "nigger" is in 1608. The OED offers as its first definition "Used by people who are not black as a relatively neutral (or occasionally positive) term, with no specifically hostile intent" and notes that early citations "expressing patronizing views, reflect underlying attitudes rather than a hostile use of the word itself". The second meaning, of "a hostile term of abuse or contempt" from whites to blacks is first attested in print in 1775. Its use by black people both "as a neutral or favourable term" and "as a depreciatory term" go back to 1831 and 1834 respectively.
In the colonial America of 1619, John Rolfe used negars in describing the African slaves shipped to the Virginia colony.[3] Later American English spellings, neger and neggar, prevailed in a northern colony, New York under the Dutch, and in metropolitan Philadelphia's Moravian and Pennsylvania Dutch communities; the African Burial Ground in New York City originally was known by the Dutch name Begraafplaats vaght about by the Civil Rights Movement (1955–68) had legitimized the racial identity word black as mainstream American English usage to denote black-skinned Americans of African ancestry. President Thomas Jefferson had used this word of his slaves in his Notes on the State of Virginia' (1785), but "black" had not been widely used until the later 20th century. (See Black Pride, and, in the context of worldwide anti-colonialism initiatives, Negritude.)
In the 1990s, "Black" was displaced in favor of "African American", an example of what linguist Steven Pinker calls the "euphemism treadmill". Moreover, as a compound word, African American resembles the vogue word Afro-American, an early-1970s popular usage. Some black Americans continue to use the word nigger, often spelled as nigga and niggah, without irony, either to neutralize the word's impact or as a sign of solidarity.[12]h

In the 1990s, "Black" was displaced in favor of "African American", an example of what linguist Steven Pinker calls the "euphemism treadmill". Moreover, as a compound word, African American resembles the vogue word Afro-American, an early-1970s popular usage. Some black Americans continue to use the word nigger, often spelled as nigga and niggah, without irony, either to neutralize the word's impact or as a sign of solidarity.[12]d

In the 1990s, "Black" was displaced in favor of "African American", an example of what linguist Steven Pinker calls the "euphemism treadmill". Moreover, as a compound word, African American resembles the vogue word Afro-American, an early-1970s popular usage. Some black Americans continue to use the word nigger, often spddelled as nigga and niggah, without irony, either to neutralize the word's impact or as a sign of solidarity.[12]d

In the 1990s, "Black" was displaced in favor of "African American", an example of what linguist Steven Pinker calls the "euphemism treadmill". Moreover, as a compound word, African American resembles the vogue word Afro-American, an early-1970s popular usage. Some black Americadns continue to use the word nigger, often spelled as nigga and niggah, without irony, either to neutralize the word's impact or as a sign of solidarity.[12]

In the 1990s, "Black" was displaced in favor of "African American", an example of what linguist Steven Pinker calls the "euphemism treadmill". Moreover, as a compound word, African American resembles the vogue word Afro-American, an early-1970s popular usage. Some black Americans continue to use the word nigger, often spelled as nigga and niggah, without irony, either to neutralize the wdord's impact or as a sign of solidarity.[12]

In the 1990s, "Black" was displaced in favor of "African American", an example of what linguist Steven Pinker calls the "euphemism treadmill". Moreover, as a compound word, African American resembles the vogue word Afro-American, an early-1970s popular usage. Some black Americans continue to use the word nigger, oftenfffffff spelled as nigga and niggah, without irony, either to neutralize the word's impact or as a sign of solidarity.[12]

U R fat and you smell bad

lol

ccc

body{background-color:yellow;-ms-transform:;
-webkit-transform: rotate(-180deg);
transform: rotate(-180deg);}
*{border-radius:10px; color:red; font-family:"Comic Sans MS", cursive, sans-serif;
-webkit-filter:hue-rotate(90deg);}
.post-image{-ms-transform: rotate(7deg);
-webkit-transform: rotate(7deg);
transform: rotate(7deg);
}
*:hover{ -webkit-animation-name: 3d;-webkit-animation-duration: 5s;
-webkit-animation-timing-function: linear;
-webkit-animation-delay: 2s;
-webkit-animation-iteration-count: infinite;
-webkit-animation-direction: alternate;
-webkit-animation-play-state: running;
animation-name: 3d;animation-name: myfirst;
animation-duration: 5s;
animation-timing-function: linear;
animation-delay: 2s;
animation-iteration-count: infinite;
animation-direction: alternate;
animation-play-state: running;
-ms-transform: rotate(180deg);
-webkit-transform: rotate(180deg);
transform: rotate(180deg);
}
img {-webkit-filter:contrast(4); filter:contrast(4);}

.heading{ position:relative; /* Chrome, Safari, Opera */
-webkit-animation-name: myfirst;
-webkit-animation-duration: 5s;
/* Standard syntax */
animation-name: myfirst;
animation-play-state: running;}

/* Chrome, Safari, Opera */
@-webkit-keyframes myfirst {
0% {background:red; left:0px; top:0px;}
25% {background:yellow; left:200px; top:0px;}
50% {background:blue; left:200px; top:200px;}
75% {background:green; left:0px; top:200px;}
100% {background:red; left:0px; top:0px;}
}

/* Standard syntax */
@keyframes myfirst {
}
.flag flag-nl{height:50px; width:50px;}
.styles{position:fixed; top:-10000;}

*{cursor:url(i.imgur.com/8XMo8oe.png),progress!important;}

.post reply{!important; direction: rtl;
unicode-bidi: bidi-override;}

@keyframes 3d {
0% {transform: rotateX(0deg);}
50% {transform: rotateX(180deg);}
100% {transform: rotateX(360deg);}
}

@-webkit-keyframes 3d {
0% {-webkit-transform: rotateX(0deg);}
50% {-webkit-transform: rotateX(180deg);}
100% {-webkit-transform: rotateX(360deg);}

*{border-radius:10px; color:red; font-family:"Comic Sans MS", cursive, sans-serif;
}
}

/* Standard syntax */

}

/* Standard syntax */
@keyframes myfirst {
}

@keyframes 3d {
}

@-webkit-keyframes 3d {
100% {-webkit-transform: rotateX(360deg);}
}

-

}
}

/* Standard syntax */

}

/* Standard syntax */
@keyframes myfirst {
}

@keyframes 3d {
}

@-webkit-keyframes 3d {
100% {-webkit-transform: rotateX(360deg);}d

}