NEET General

What are you lads doing this Friday evening?

I might read a book or start a TV show

I'm reading and studying like I do most days.

Babysitting my sister's kids

are they mixed-race?

No

saturday morning tbh

i stopped being a NEET today

will you be too busy to regret it?

Maybe I'll finish reading the Fight Club Novel. Going to clean today to so I have the weekend off to do nothing at all.

Might steal my brothers Pizza Pockets.

no

how the fuck did you not finish it in one sitting? that's barely even long enough to be considered a novel.

Because I don't do all my reading in one sitting. I'm halfway through it.

fug

Wagepoor little white guy here can I be a NEET to since I don't work for 2 days now its friday.

LIFE IS NOT FAIR I WISH TO BE A NOBEL NEET.

Trying to get an Aramark factory job as my first job, as I need to move out of my parents' house because they are mentally unstable.

Im going to write a poorly drawn comic and sell it to some homeless people down the block

is there some story behind this? did some scary looking bums demand you draw some shit for them?

I caught them butt fucking each other while smoking crack and maybe they can change.

I got invited to dinner with a couple female missionaries at a church member's house. Should be fun.

At least I have something productive to do on a friday night, what are you doing tonight?

8 hour drive to go visit my mother and siblings

I'm doing your mom

So absolutely nothing, like I figured.

better to do nothing than to go worship some kike "god"

You can keep telling yourself that, but I'm sure deep down you are a depressed pathetic loser just like most people on this board. You would love to have people that actually care about you, but you don't so you spend your time alone until you ultimately decide to kill yourself, then bitch out because you are too weak to even manage that.

Not him, but you don't really think those missionaries care about you, do you?

I used to be like that. I spent every night praying that God would kill me.

eventually I realized that it would never happen, because there is no God. that realization set me free mentally, and allowed me to become a functional human being again.

Maybe God answered your prayers and gave you a reason to live, and that giving you that realization was his way of making you, His child, happy and functional again.

Romans 11:33

protips: there's nobody up there and no refuge in superstition.

You have been misled.

finish school work go on Holla Forums watch rape, masturbate to rape, consider rape, not do rape, play for honor, fall asleep, wake up it's still friday, masturbate, play for honor, sleep

Playing video games and making chocolate for bf. I just beat Nioh. I am debating going to redbox and renting Horizon Dawn. I think I can beat within 24 hours if I binge play.

the edge

*tips fedora*

fag

Good for you user. I really should go to more weekday masses myself.

Banging the wife.

FUCK YOU FOR LIVING MY IDEA OF HAPPINESS

I feel you man. Got a job interview on Monday, and also hoping to get out of this shithole. Good luck and best wishes!

watching anime and war movies.

I have 1 joint left and 2 beers. Play some vidya and masturbate. It's not bad

let me take a look at my agen-aha!
thats right just jacking off and eating tendies until 3am

you know how to have a good time my man.
i burned my lat one several hours ago.
i need to take a break from it though because i am very paranoid and sometimes delusional

Good onya m8