Weekend meta

Weekend meta

Hey, listen faggot, I don't know where you are that it's already the weekend but here in America we do things a little differently OKAY?

week·end (wēk′ĕnd′)
n.
The last part of the week, typically from Friday evening through Sunday evening, but sometimes including other adjacent days, especially when seen as a time of leisure or recreation: spent the long weekend fishing.
intr.v. week·end·ed, week·end·ing, week·en

I claim this thread for Tsugumi

Mochi Mochi, Faggot police, Desu~
How can I help you?
What now a faggot has created a shitty thread?
We'll be right on it!

Hey little bitch, I don't know what you do for a living but for NEETs like myself it's always a time of enhanced leisure OKAY?

All right faggot time to go. You are disturbing the peace and order with your massive faggotry.
Now we can do this the hard way or the easy way, which one do you prefer?

I'm going on a first date tonight with this girl from work. I don't want a relationship though so I'm going to try and make it a friends with benefits kind of thing. I just want to fuck her in the back room during work. Wish me luck

SOUNDS F UN GOOD LUCK

STOP IGNORING ME FAGGOT

Ya'll little faggot bitches like CRUNK or WHAT OKAY???

I'm sorry for calling you a faggot. It was just a joke. Please notice me and give me (you)s

How do you react calmly, when your 11-yo daughter asks you, "Why does semen taste so salty, daddy?"

You KYS

Please love me sempai

Why don't you love me sempai?

Please sempai, I want to give myself to you so badly.

It's ok buddy, it'll all be okay.

Who is best LoveLive?

(You) fool.

You know.

did someone say Rin thread?

nya~!

y-you t-too

unban poni pls

-CIA

Unban pedos pls

ban these two

Ip will be changed by the time I get banned

Then post some pedo stuff to give me reprieve from these little faggot bitch boys.
Thx.

Ban me, idgaf.
JUST FUCKING DO IT.

You post some faggot

GLADLY

They don't even have an ass or tits.
They remind me more of anorexia patients.

So ponies ban or no?

-greetly

I like little girls and ponies tbh

Something's gotta give man.

You forgot hentai

Attention whore is that you?

which one
We have so many at this point I've lost track

No, I keep my autism at home and would not want to reveal those secrets to anyone irl.

No
Have you seen him make a single post without pointing out who he is?

fug, didn't think the first one posted

Imagine if he knew how to use proxies and Tripcodes.

That would be gr8, he wouldn't leave for a long time whenever dysnomia bans him.

Any pics of dys's mom yet?

10/10

Does anyone have the original pic of dysnomia related?

BRING BACK SNACKS

Niggers

how many?

You're not from around these parts are ya fag.

Being alone is great. Everything is better alone. Drinking, smoking, eating, listening to music.

It's almost as if privacy should be a right.

how do i upvote this post?

I just came on this website, and I couldn't help but notice that jocular image! A banana, stripped of it's peel, and holding it alongside itself as if it's naked! To add to this metaphor, the banana also covers it's private areas, as if the viewer has caught it… in the nude! I believe, however, that the innocence of this scene is corrupted by the expression on this character's face. If this were simply meant to be a juvenile display of "being caught nude", then I think the banana would have a rather shocked expression on its face. But this is not the case at all. Look into that face. That is the face of a SICK, SADISTIC PERVERT! This nude display was no accident. Suddenly… that banana gives me the creeps. My skin tingles just from the sight of it. Is it a rapist? I stare into it's demented, sadistic eyes, and break out into a cold sweat. The covering of the privates, which once seemed like a move done out of embarrassment, now tells a different story. This banana is a male, and he is covering his penis. He does this to build suspense before he RAPES the viewer. The holding of the peel, with the small finger stylishly raised, only serves to reinforce this theory. Desperate for an escape, my eyes turn toward the top of his head, and what I see disgusts me to the core. This banana is no ordinary pervert. This banana is a SCAT FETISHIST! Why else would the top of a banana be brown? Clearly, he has smeared feces on his forehead, and now intends to commit the crime of rape. This banana is a true psychopath, and exists for the sole purpose of living out its twisted fantasies. I feel the need to vomit now. Who knew that a picture so seemingly innocent could have such undertones of perversion, sexual abuse, and depravity. Despite it's jovial appearance, I strongly urge parents NOT to share this image with their children, lest they grow up to become a degenerate just like this insane, sickening banana.

i agree with the content and message of this post. fuck other people

This sticky sucks dick.

It was made by dysnomia, obviously it's going to blow ass.

Loser.

faggot norm

huh

huh

hh

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

thanks lori!

Perfect

If a meta sticky sucks it's because no-one has anything to complain about.

I will have to have both groups sign a contract stating that they are not from any 3 letter agencies, and that they are not going to do anything illegal, those that break contract will be tried in a just court and hopefully sent off to prison for kiddy/animal fiddling.

Up to you. There aren't rules here. A lot of people hate the group and want it gone, some hate it and want it to stay. Whichever way you look at it, someone is going to hate something.

Keep ponies banned you homo

let them back so you can ban them again

this

dysnomia being a weak faggot what a surprise…

posting quality has increased and PPH is on par with Holla Forums the horsefuckers had no impact on the board in the long run they only drove away people from Holla Forums.

this

I don't know a week or so before they got banned we were peaking at like 500 pph. A lot of that was circlejerks and shitposts but it was still getting pretty high some days.

Why don't you fags ever post anything good?

cause im just fishing for some cheap trolls.. or try to annoy some anons

nigger

I've already done that twice they probably caught on.

That's why I'm keeping them gone. I didn't say the other mods had to, it's entirely up to them whether to get of it or wait until I do. :^)

Perhaps one day their autism will be contained and they won't have to post the same stuff 24/7, imagine a random pony picture here and there, about as common as an anime reaction image, no tripcode, no avatar persona. Life could have been much better.

The only reason "bronies" exist is because you got trolled too hard and thought everyone was serious. Same for trapfags and basically every other sub-community on 4chan.

even your dubs are low fucking energy you truly deserve to be in the trashcan.

Here.

Pretending to be retarded WILL attract actual retards who think they're in good company.

When will you ever realize?

BITE IT YOU SCUM!

That's asking way too much for them, they love avatar fagging and Tripcode cancer.
I think you forced anonymity once in August or July 2016 and they hated it.

Can you sticky gud raid threads so us fags will be more likely to see them and participate?

It's obviously satire so I kept it.

Nice.

Thanks for saving my OC.

This would be cool if it's a uniquely good target and just once or twice a week.

doesnt work, we got namesync script

we got forced anons on /trash/ and still see our names

Should I go to the gas station to get more beer? I don't feel quite happy with my BAC yet. Tell me, Holla Forums.

then there is no salvation for you and you all belong in the fucking dustbin of poor little white guy chan.

t.tumbr

Is this high school?

EVERYONE ITT WILL BE BANNED

pretty cute tbh

Ban dysnomia

Actually I'm just wasting time until my GF comes over to fry me a steak and suck my dick.

>imagine a random pony picture here and there, about as common as an anime reaction image, no tripcode, no avatar persona.

The thing about horsefuckers is this: The show is basically cute girls doing cute things. Just as there's people who hate faggots who post snug animu grills, they'd hate ponyfags for the same reason. Plus, you know, implied bestiality, which is what furries are, and nobody likes them, either. They'd never be welcome, because they're what all sensible people hate.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/erp/
>>>/tripfriend/
>>>/lewd/
>>>/ssft/

More than enough do, i assure you.

And they have to common courtesy to stay on their own boards and not shit up Holla Forums.

that's against the rules

Sure, now; those horsefuckers were here for a year before they got the boot. I'd have told them to get to their containment board from thread one.

I can only imagine how many of those anime faggots got kicked from other places where they started their shit, though. Almost makes me wish i paid more attention.

the worst part is that people praised hotwheels for it.. the fuck. get your heads on right.

praised HW for what. allowing ponyfuckers on Holla Forums?

????

really makes you think huh?

ponies are not spam.

spam is spam.

Ponies are cancer. And the ponyfuckers spammed after they got banned.

Yes they are, and yes they did. What's your point?

That people don't want them here and they deserve to be banned.

quite a good opinion you have there. What else do you want banned that you don't like?

the dumbest thing they ever did was kill him off
with him went the entire show

You say opinion as if I am the only one who was against the ponyfuckers. Users on the board complained to the mods, the mods decided enough people dont want the pony fuckers here so they got rid of them. Explain whats wrong with that.

Just becuase 3 out of the 5 people that post on Holla Forums want it banned doesn't make it any more than a opinion.

Nothing is wrong with that, just another mod banning people based on their own feelies, not that Holla Forums and 4chan isn't used to that anyways.

They weren't spamming when they had their own thread though.

this is how we turn into 4chan
right here
does anyone have the image of the timeline demonstrating how 2 people are interested in a hobby, then more people join in, then they democratically vote to change the rules of the hobby, and then the hobby is changed completely?

HEY GUYS IT'S NOT AGAINST THE RULES OR ANYTHING ANYMORE SO HOW'S ABOUT YOU GET OVER IT?
Dysnomia just wanted cool guy points but then bitched out on it not even a week later.

or something like that I think I got the ending wrong

it's a meta thread faggot

Yes but the topic isn't relevant anymore.
Find it in yourself to find something else to complain about.

too bad Jim's not here, there'd be a shit ton of complaints.

Using this board as a chatroom while tripfagging is the opposite of what an anonymous imageboard is.

What do you mean?
There's nothing to complain about, here in the pig farm.

So is pedo and ponyshit still banned? Dysnomia is probably the least consistent moderator I have ever seen.

Nope, the rules don't say anything about them anymore.

Other than he's Jewish.

Jim forced all boards to ban pedos, that was out of Dysnomias control.

this isn't the anonymous board you fucking newfag
this is Holla Forums where you're supposed to be able to do anything you feel like
you can make a new board for random anonymous discussion only - that is the whole point of this site
i miss nugger

Why is that piglet screaming?

I never got this argument. Why can't the mods have that freedom also?

Jim lets the pigs fuck him, it's seen some shit.

or you can make a new board and stay there ponyfucker.

because mods can make that argument invalid for users.

That's never stopped him from banning someone before.

I'm not talking about Dost violations. Dysnomia has banned people in the past for just claiming to be pedos. He goes far and beyond any global rules.

because the mods set a precedent of how this board is supposed to function
kinda like how the legislative branch work in a government

This is such a pointless debate.
The group that posted here is gone, and they will not be back. They had a deal with the original BO to stay in one thread. You reneged on that deal so don't expect them to ever trust you again.

I'm serious when I say that it's not rules keeping them away. If you want them back, offer them something in good faith, like removing the mod who banned them. I'd say that would be a fairly painless sacrifice, since no one on this board wants an eternally circlejerking modfag more than they want an eternal pony thread.

You realize it was started by 1 rogue ponyfag right? Hell, it could have been started by a Holla Forumstard trying to start shit.

Stop giving him (You)s.
It's a common withdrawal symptom for people to throw temper tantrums when they're off their fix of (You)s.

That wasn't the deal. Stop trying to change the terms of something that was honored for years.
One pony THREAD per board. They only stayed out of other threads out of politeness.

exactly this, for all we know /int*/ did it and are still laughing

i will take 1 dogecoin as payment

its the fucking RANDOM board

You cant make a deal to a whole group and expect it not to be broken. Just like how Jim can't make all users follow the rules.

Except it wasn't broken. This is fake news.
The mod made it up to justify his actions.
In reality he telegraphed his intention to ban them several days in advance.

go fuck yourself, they were from 4chan to begin with. they needed to be gassed and sent back.

No, they stayed out of fear of being banned, and they stayed in because they spam like hell. SHITWHEEL caved in because of how much the /int_/ groups had a hold of his train of though. Hotwheels had a weak mind.

there you go my fine sir
a pleasure doing business

no respect for your elders

here's the current "rules" you colossal faggot.
WOW it's fucking nothing.

That doesn't mean there shouldn't be standards for moderation.

ALALALALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLALALALALALALALALALALALALALLALALLA GIVE ME ATTENTION
our current BO

I've given you the facts. You could go beg those people to come back and they wouldn't. This discussion is retarded and totally useless. Bans are not keeping them away.

another day, another mod circlejerk thread

You really think it's only mods in this thread?
Try again, retard.

that's what the current mods use this board for though?

and there's still no forced accounts or registration so i am not sure what you are talking about

where did i claim that only mods are in this thread?

I hate to break it to you but that "deal" wasn't made by me. It wasn't made by Spurdo, lowcard, nugger, or Zuljin. The rule wasn't made by anyone that owned Holla Forums under global volunteers. It was Hotwheels; O'l firetires is long gone and Holla Forums isn't a globally owned board anymore.

I still have a hard time believing some of you that you're okay with HW making such poor choices like giving the pedos/ponies a special cyclical containment thread. If I saw a small group of people spamming the same topic over and over, whilst trying to convince the community to give the group special privileges, I would say hell no, and that's exactly what I'm doing.

I would not beg them to come back if you payed me. Maybe for a hotpocket…

I shitpost in these threads anonymously, but if I'm using my capcode it's to respond to meta-topic posts. I'm the only mod in this thread, the others are using the flag. Lurk moar.

how can it be a mod circlejerk thread with no mods

GIVE US A CLEAR DEFINITION OF THE PURPOSE OF THIS BOARD
is it either
a) the random board
or
b) no rules except don't post anything illegal

benis

thank you

back to poor little white guychan

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dysnomia makes a thread almost every fucking day and then stickies it, so people can give him attention

he is essentially a tripfag

you're pretty easy to recognize when you're user, i'm not sure how your reply even really has anything to do with what i said though, but cool post m8

under hotwheels it was B

There isn't one.
a) it is "random"
b) there aren't rules applies to mods as well

back to 4chan m8

He made them cycle because you could hide them and never have to look at it again.

Another idea I had is that because it was starting to become spam, it was the only option. It wasn't meant to be spam though by the posters.

And yet none of those people had any problem honoring it. You however are an attention seeking egotist, so giving the board something to be mad at and fight against is in your best interest. Now you can lead the charge against the evil ponies.

Obviously you have trouble with complex ideas, so let's break it down. Do you personally believe that, if left unattended, another pony CJ community would take root here?

Good idea, wise-guy. We should cycle every spam thread. It's the only option

how do you know this?

i can easily spam images and make it look like It's not spam.

see: swimsuit thread, interracial spammer, etc.
"W-WHATS WRONG WIT MY POAST GUISE XDDD ITS NOT SPAM I ONLY POST IT EVERY DAY AT THE SAME TIME EVEN IF THERE ALREADY IS ONE"

Did you read my whole post?

threads only need be be cycled if they are going to cap out at such a rate that there will be multiple of them in the catalogue

another CJ community likely will, probably not mlp related though

yes there is
ever since you stared as BO you've been modding as if it's a)
first pedos, then ponies, and in general fucking around with the board (stickying, bumplocking, cyclicaling random threads, attention whoring and even posing as a new BO)

yet for some annoying reason you keep insisting that it isn't b) or a)

you say one thing but do another and it's fucking annoying. just call it the random board once and for all so we can move on with our lives

how do you know? do you have a mind reader? are you them?

you can't prove that statement.

what you just called spam can easily be dealt with by self-moderating, admins aren't needed

oh my god you're right dude…. the board owner of the random board shouldn't be able to do anything out of the ordinary. it certainly isn't a chan tradition to fuck with the Holla Forums board at all, we'd better not have anyone mess with it.

back to 4chan m8

they would fill the thread, then make a new one, because they had to.

were they going to die if they didn't?
:^)

No, but their thread would.

Oh god. A person might say 'hello" to someone they know. And another might respond by asking how his day was. Oh the humanity. Let's burn free speech to the ground, this is a random board so technically we shouldn't even be speaking in complete sentences.

oh right Xd hdaha! i forgot we aren't on le CU​CK :^) chan!!!
we have to be totally unique and different!

lets see here.!!! lets NOT be random XDDD and wakcy :^))) but lets be linear and boring in the name of FREEZEPEACH but only use that freedom to do the same things over and over again

it's called 404 user. all threads die, all threads need to die.

are you pretending to be retarded?
im trying to say ever since dys started as BO he has been modding this place as if it's the "random" board, not the "no rules just dont post anything illegal" board

what's annoying is he doesn't want to admit it. he keeps claiming it's neither option a) or b) but its clearly a)

So they'd make a new one as I said earlier. The problem was they were filling it too quickly.

The only option was banning them (which HW would've never done), or cycle, or just leave it filling the catalog.

Are you idiots not smart enough to notice this whole anti-pony campaign is to cover up an embarrassing string of BO fuckups? He's going along with it because he's scared of being removed. After his "original content" filter and "use the embed" crap, he needs a scapegoat.

are you trying to imply the circlejerks were doing that? their posts were in their own thread and only in one thread

it didn't get in the way of the rest of the board, the only people affected out of their threads were autistic "reee" spergs

what the fuck are you talking about, i don't have a problem with CJs existing here

under hotwheels this board was just a board that had no designated topic for the overall board with very little moderation, that is what is meant by random

"le no rules applies to mods too :^)" is literally a 4chan quote from their own rules

back to 4chan m8

more people are noticing it as he keeps fucking up

but people are going to keep talking about ponies specifically as if it's a topic that anyone should give a shit about, it's the "transgender bathrooms" debate of this board

The why are you bringing it up?
I asked about ponies. Do you think pony CJ communities appear out of thin air when there isn't an aspie banning anyone who posts cartoon horse pics?

That's a very good comparison.

how much does your tinfoil hat weigh

i don't know or care

Go gaslight someone else, spook.

I think if I was going to be removed the administration would contact me and tell me I'm doing something wrong.

kek

let me know how bub that's what this thread is for. give me all the juicy details.

kekX2

The text only Holla Forums guy certainly didn't get a lot of warning. You really think this site is some kind of kindergarten where you're going to get a bunch of slap on the wrists or timeout for fucking up before they actually shitcan you?

please answer

zuljin literally did nothing wrong

can you shut up now faggot

My point stands.
The jew that runs this place isn't going to take time out of his busy day of selling everyone's metadata to the Russian mob, to come down to a fifth rate board and have some kind of Officespace-esque management chat.

stop making threads asking for advice from users and just stick to doing your fucking job of keeping this board what it's supposed to be, it's not like hotwheels made it some ambiguous thing that is hard to understand

I don't really understand what I'm "fucking up" I'm just having some fun here. How do you expect anyone to execute your ideals if you don't even say what they are?
see post:

ok.

Pedos went out for a good reason. Jim wanted them gon, Ron didn't care if they were gone or not, and after 3 chances they could NOT keep it legal no matter what, so they got the boot.
Ponies was more of an experimental thing, I see no reason why they deserve special privilege that over other groups, I also see no reason why they should be allowed to turn Holla Forums into their special hangout when they can make their own board.
Because It's fun, and sometimes it makes people angry, which makes it more fun because you shouldn't be angry over a sticky thread

Lets see here…
not breaking, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6. Let me know if I am, AND please do so with an example.

this can be applied to everysingle topic and makes no sense to use as an argument. do you even understand how this website works? also what special privilege did they have?

My ideals involve being able to shitpost on a chan without bumping into annoying powerusers who try to manipulate the board culture.

fill me in.

ok cool. don't post illegal stuff or spam and you'll be alright.