IA IA CTHULHU FHTAGN

why aren't you a Cultist of Cthulhu yet?

So I ask you Holla Forums, did you cthulhu today Holla Forums ?

can I increase my Necromantic powers if I worship Cthulu?

absolutely, direct effect,

WEW LAD

Eris is cuter.

repeat after me

I HAD SEX WITH CTHULHU ASK ME ANYTHINK

silly child

how big was his tentacle?

wHICH ONE?

the one that penetrated you.

they kicked me out for wanting to mate with Cthulhu, and make fish-humans hybrids
fucking normies

fuck, they is pathetic.

Hail Great Cthulhu .

because i'm a kekromancer, i summon toads to get high licking them

Fucking normies think they know shit about Cthulhu

oh shit, it's travisssssss !!!!!!

The cult of cthulhu, recognizes getting high as something that pleases cthulhu.

Cthulhu, is into sedatives, although we his followers tried getting him into amphetamines/stimulants.

==(occultists for the caffination of Cthulhu) == .

IA IA CTHULHU FHTAGN = CTHULHIA FAGUTH IA

Look at this pleb who thinks anybody is going to make it.
The best anybody can hope for is to die first kiddo.

it's not your usual believers go to heaven , non believers will go to hell.

notice that cthulhu's dream is a projection that creates reality, by awakening Cthulhu reality will shatter.
The dreamer awakening, is the shattering of the illusion that is the reality construct, while this may seem scary to the uninitiated, it's a bliss for acolytes and priests of the cults.
because reality is the dream and awakening is the truth.

It is foretold that a congregation of men and women will break the last of those seals which keep Him imprisoned. The struggle against reality begins and ends with orgies of yearning, thrusting, sweating, climaxing flesh! With the final seal broken, the Great Old Ones shall be able to enter man’s dimension again.An apocalypse will erupt from all corners; blood will flow and darkness will blot the skies. The bilious green ichor of the Ancient Ones will transform the prepared, the attentive, and the righteous into new beings. These entities will grow as the Old Ones, wild and powerful. All those human beings who remained unchanged would then be of no use. Sleeping humanity would either be made into slaves or devoured by the Awakened.

From above, there came a resounding crash. Malevolent things squirmed out of the sky. With enormous green tentacles, these things reached out for human beings. Those who ran screaming were the first to be crushed. Those who became angry and shook their fists were squeezed into pulp. Lastly, those who were prepared simply watched what was happening. These watchful few stopped themselves from running, from becoming angry, and they contemplated undying oceans of black. These few were shown forbidden lore, and with that The Old Ones came down bringing with Them salvation from all that is meaningless in the world.

I am the god of my own existence. No need for a proxy.

aren't we all?

This has nothing to do with proxies, it's the primordial essence of man, which resides within us all, but those energies need to be activated and put forth in motion.

the Cthulhu energies are embedded within the psyche, you just need to know how to liberate it from the prison of rly'eh and the dream construct.

Yeah, Satanists say the same thing. I'm not convinced. By investing in any religion, we allow our power to be subsumed by another. I prefer chaos magik.

I agree with you about thei nvesting in any religion.
One should not give up their energy to a religion, however the cult of Cthulhu is different , it's no more a religion than discordianism is eris worship or buddhism is buddha worship , self deification is one of the tenets of the cult of Cthulhu, first. Cthulhu is a force of primal awakening, there is no another, Cthulhu resides in the deepest part of our subconsciousness .
The objective is the awakening from the dream, the realization that the projection is an illusion.
Also Cult of Cthulhu is considered chaos magick

Im not remaking my strength dex xhar for an faith build cuthulus blade isnt even worth it tbh cuthulu covenant sucks

Pretty cool thread OP.

You make a persuasive argument. Guess I'll have to stop being lazy and do some research.

IÄ! IÄ!

Are you fucking retarded?
Cultists in the mythos aren't saved, they're eaten FIRST.
The entire point of becoming a cultist is to have a quick death, as opposed to everyone else being consumed and tortured for millenia.
Do you even read the details of the shit you worship?
What a fucking moron.

It was written by one dude not too long ago as a base for his horror stories. Do you faggots really need something this simple pointed out?

Fictional Religion-tier list
Kek
Cthulhu
Triforce
Generic Pagan clones from every other fantasy universe

Praise Kek!

(((GET OUT)))

You are confused about the word "saved" .
saved does not imply what you think I think it implies.

what is your opinion about turtles?