Story time everyone

>In front of me in line two hot 12 year old lolis

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/seduction/new/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They let you go ahead of them in line because they didn't want you checking out their bootys.

Actually i wasn't even doing that.

Pretty sure they were just being polite.

are you at least 7/10? and how old are you?

you might've a chance if you tried to befriend them user.

this shit never happens evytiem.

WRONG BIC! :DDDD

What were they wearing?

I am 24 and my body is average really but i do have a good heart and am a very kind person i have already had 5 past relationships.

>You might've a chance if you tried to befriend them user.

That is true.

who else would you be?

Except that he was in a public place, and people would question why this grown man was hitting on little girls.

Well i remember they had these really short shorts on and they were wearing tank tops and they were both Asian

Kek

THEN WHY DIDNT YOUSSS?

do you think they regularly go there? you might see them again next time,
and next time try to conjure up the courage and make a small talk with 'em.
they might give you their #s etc. etc.

Society is cruel like that.

Yes because i have seen them more than once now while i was there hell another time i was there coming out of a movie and about to leave i saw them walking by in the hallway carrying some pop on their way out as well maybe next time if i see them ill. try to say something LOL.

Then I stand by my statement that they didn't want you checking them out, for whatever reason. Not necessarily because they didn't find you attractive. Maybe they did and you were standing kind of close and it made them self-conscious. Maybe they were just good girls trying to attract boys their age with what they were wearing, and didn't consider the unintended consequence of men seeing them up close.

well, if you actually see them regularly there, it's a fucking sign b the pedo god.

they also recognize you the 2nd time around at the food counter.

it's fate. fate wants you to friends with 'em and fuck 'em.

and all you need to do is make the move.

That is a possibility but if that were the case they would have not smiled or given me any of the other kind of attention they gave me as i said in the op.

Oh my god i really hope that is true LOL.

Stay away from children, sicko

oldfag here. (40s)

i feel bad for young hebes and ephes who were born to fucking late to enjoy life to its fullest of the fullests.

you young fucks are really gonna miss out on some real good shit.

i genuinely feel bad for you.

Fuck off

Do tell what was it like in your time user?? also well i genuinely feel that hebes and ephes will eventually get their rights back first it will be hebes and ephes than pedos.

Oh look a pedophobic bigot.

Something seems off in this thread

Like?.

Get the fuck out normie.

well, in my time you could date what you liked and nobody looked at you suspiciously, unless you made out with them or something. which of course, you didnt do.

now you cant even talk to them, or worst, even make conversation. its really bad now… but back then. well, shit…. it was amazing if you were good looking.

That term is misleading, it is almost as dumb as your indefensible views.

your story doesn't make me nearly as mad as the way you fucked up that greentext

It sounds amazing also i do not think you need to be good looking to get girls i have seen ugly dudes getting ass simply because they have confidence and a good personallity just saying

Well somebody's nitpicky.

well, thats true. but i was. not bragging or anything cause im old now and no girl i want wants me, but when i was young i'd have girls crush on me and like i said… i feel bad for you guys now. its horrible for you.

It's because kids are easy as fuck to manipulate.

shit, i didnt quote.

this was for you here

lol. i am getting fucking old.

go back to 4china, you disgusting chinaman

This sounds like horse shit.
12 year old girls probably have the intelligence to avoid a probable loner in his early 20s.

They'd probably think you were a creepy paedophile upon the second occurence.

Why do you have to be such a closeted pedo you hateful bigot LOL

Oh look everyone a CSA victim who thinks all sex with kids is bad because oh boo hoo my personal experiences guess what i do not give a flying fuck yes your experiences were awful and i do feel sorry for you however that does not give you the right to be hateful towards all (maps) minor attracted people.

It's because you lack empathy and only care about muh dick. You are literally animals.

Well its not i am telling the truth all of this actually did happen to me and the few times i have gone to the movies and saw them i went with friends of mine so i was with other people as well not alone.

Most if not all men are deal with it you man hating feminist also clearly you did not read the end of that post.

Indeed it's awful that kids today are being brainwashed to be afraid.

Why do you always need to accuse me of being a feminist or a homophobe, where I never said anything against men or gays?

Yes it does, especially towards people who call themselves MAPs.

Fuck off cunt no it doesn't as human rights belong to everyone and not all pedophiles or hebephiles are bad that is like saying you hate all gays because you had a bad experience with one who was a bad person and no I said pedophobic not homophobic learn to fucking read and yes you do come off as a feminist.

I didn't say that all pedophiles or hebephiles are bad, but those who aren't acknowledge their problem and seek help instead of trying to push the acceptance of child sex like you do.

Yes you didn't say homophobic, but someone accused me of that yesterday in a similar thread, which is just interesting.

So in other words instead of living in a world with sexual freedom you rather live in a police state controlled by feminist in power who want to demonize men for who they are and you want sexuality to be controlled really? Your fine with men having thier balls cut off all because they are not attracted to 18+ pphh yeah right sounds good to me Not lol

That's not remotely close to what he said.

Yea okay whatever user

Actually it is pay attention.

Don't ruin any more girls you dumb little bitch.

If you rape a child, you should be swinging from a tree.

It's hard being a traditionalist these days.

Lol come here from lefty pol?

Good to see Jim did a great job purging pedo scum.

I hate to disappoint you but left vs right is a joke and really in reality they are both playing on the same team and there is no left wing new world order agenda for pedophilia get your head out of your ass you right wing faggots.

No shit Sherlock but guess what children can consent the only reason kids can not consent to sex or know about it in modern society is because we hide it from them.

Kek.

He has an irrational fear of children?

End it.

Stop sucking Jims penis you SJW LOL.

Wow man, you must be seriously edgy.

Lol stop denying it.

get a load of this gay

Serial monogamy is for faggots and cunts aka irresponsible children who need to get RAPED.

Hope you get your ass kick IRL

Stay triggered

So hot

so edgy

why don't you find a safe space somewhere user, like facebook or reddit.

This

What help?

Good question.

Back in my day, a guy in his 20's flirting with young girls was not a problem. Except to fat/ugly or just unhappy women, back then people saw them for what they were.

14 to 18 year olds being sexually active is not a 'recent' thing, These girls would go and play on the streets chatting up to much older men. If any of you think these girls were unaware of male interests or didn't have any sexual interests you are so very, very, wrong.

Nowadays a guy can't even pick up his daugher or niece from school without being thought of as some kind of pervert.

I too feel bad for you guys, Reckon most of have through your entire childhood without getting some.

He has a point.

This world is a very sad place.

Can't believe some 12 year old lolis would rather watch a Disney movie than sit on my disfigured dorito cheese encrusted cock….life is soooo cruel!

just ride the tiger bruh

Lol I'm not even fat

Stop spreading hate.

ITT crypto-feminists pulling their usual routine of "everything I don't like is rape you fucking shitlord"

What the fuck happened then? You're an oldfag. Your generation should have stopped this shit before it ever came to pass.

This

Things changed slowly, As it did even before my time. Part of a subversive method by the powers-that-be to destroy the traditional family. Broadly applied but ultimately targeted at countries predominantly occupied by caucasians.

No point. Socially speaking the majority does little more than go along to get along, They're not going to break away from a domineering system of dependency and conveniences.
It was too late, It was always too late.

rape

I did not want to hurt them.

Fuck off chris.

Wrong, kiddiefucker

Please an hero you stupid autistic bigot.

i watched titanic with my then 12 yo gf.

its true. people didnt even look or give you dirty looks so long as you werent to obvious.

the internet ruined it for young fags today. i feel bad for them.

Lel, keep crying pedoboy

Please die you hateful bigot stop hating people because they have a different sexual orentaion fucker.

I wish it was still like this.

check back in 200 years. if we havent destroyed ourselves by then.

I only hate people who advocate kiddie and baby fucking, that's all.

Do I have to copy/paste every post you've made in this thread, you stupid little fuck?

Triggered much you stupid little child molester?

This guy wanted to sex a 13 year old girl

lol @ this antifa-tier faggotry

if this guy had a gun he wouldn't have gotten attacked

I read that post in its entirety. My point stands. If everyone who got attacked by a lynch mob of morons for displaying the natural, healthy urge to pork some sexy teenage pussy was armed to the fucking teeth, maybe the morons would stop doing this shit.

Or you would be killed on sight pedofag. I bet you let jamal fuck you right up the ass. :D

Hahaha, look at this internet tough guy. I'm not worried about that, because people like you are too cowardly to fight anyone besides helpless victims. Anyone who could actually do some damage to you sends you scurrying away like little faggots.

I consider that jailbait, not loli.

Bring it on, better yet, doxx yourself for us, that way we can see how much of a man you are.

Little tweens are really horny, they honestly would fuck anybody. Thats why so many 53 year old grizzly looking men get caught with them.

I've had many a way too young girl give me the "fuck me" eyes. Their hormones are in overdrive.

If this is what we're up against, we've basically already won. But if you really want to know where we are, I'll give you a hint: Look in the mirror. Stop accepting the crap the media feeds you. You want teen babes too, you're just scared to admit it to yourself because fake news has guilt tripped you. The elites who own the media want all the best lovers for themselves, and they can't stand competition. Uncuck yourself and take that red pill.

You are a fucking moron, >>Holla Forums

You can't make this easier can you?

If you did give a fuck, that would just make your shitty posts even sadder.

12 year olds are not little kids they are pubescent young adults.

This

Do you have any tips on how to not look scary? It seems like every time I'm around hot tweens they are scared of me.

Just don't give off any creepy vibes blend in with society.

in russia they'd attack you for knocking over their bottle of beer

sexy

sucks for you milennial faggot.

I'm a 22-yo white guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship. The funny thing is… I aint trollin'.

Hm, I thought Russians were permissive about that shit. A lot of CP comes from there

Were it possible for the beauty and the graceful allure of these two precious girls to pass intact through words and into your heart from he who saw them, it would be no mystery. How often I myself have seen little girls, and wished I could praise them, and communicate how wonderful they are to a listening world.

give them candy

I sold cigarettes and booze to some cute jailbaits at the school where my little brother went. 8th or 9th grade, I think.

I did it 3 times and they never paid me back, so I told them to fuck off unless they paid me (which was about 150 bucks total).

These were good kids in good families, the type that just wanted to feel rebellious, and would have a lot to lose if their parents found out.

After asking them twice for the money, and getting told to fuck off both times I asked my little bro where they usually hung out (turns out it was next to a bomb-shelter, where they'd smoke and drink).

I was fucking pissed when I got there. It wasn't just the money, it was the principle. If someone goes out of their way to do something nice to you you don't tell them to "fuck off." and not pay them back.

They were so surprised when I found them, they thought they were so clever hiding in the single most popular underage-drinking spot since the early 70's.

I might not look like it, but I can make a pretty intimidating figure when I want to, and these girls who have chello lessons on wednesdays, go with their parents to church on sundays and watch young-adult chick-flicks on friday nights in their families three-story homes almost litterally pissed themselves over being caught doing something bad by and adult.

I told them that if they didn't pay me back the full amount I would tell their families what they were doing. It was a gamble, but it had the desired effect of them getting scared out of their whits, not at all realizing that I would likely go to jail if I did.

They emptied their pockets, one of the girls even offered me her iPhone, but I had no idea what to do with it so I told them cash only.

Two of them had started to cry at this point, an entire novel of emotions could be read on their faces, they were scared. What would daddy dearest think if he found out his precious straight A daughter were in some woods smoking and drinking?

The money didn't add up to the full amount. At a loss for what to do next I grabbed one of the girls, I was probably going to tell them to get out any money they had hidden away.

She instantly reacted like I was about to drag her out of the woods and take her home as a sacrificial lamb. Or maybe she thought I'd rape her.

She pointed at another girl. She started to cry.
The others joined in.
I let go of the girl, not knowing what to do next.
I grabbed the cash hastily strewn on the ground, pocketed it and told them they were really shitty friends and that I actually considered going to their parents just because they'd make a betrayal like that.

As I tried to leave they pulled on my jacket and told me how sorry they were, they didn't tell the girl they were sorry, they just let her stand there alone.

I think you might be autistic, bro. You seem to consider little girls your social equals.

Any adult who considers a child (yes, a 12 year old is a child) an equal to the extent that they want to date them, can't be very bright.

I refuse to believe otherwise.

12 year olds are not little children if they are pubescent it's not a little child.

Do you know how i can tell you're a stupid pedo? You don't fucking punctuate and you can't form an argument.

End your life you cucked beta

Pedos get a free chemical castration there, we can learn from them

Yeah il. Just leave pic related here faggot.

12 is not pedo it's hebe dumbass.

reddit.com/r/seduction/new/

cannot unsee

Good

Sick fuck

No (you)