God tier: Indian style full milk boiled on gas stove

Mid tier: English style with milk and water

Shit tier American: black no milk

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuenyeung
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

God tier: High Quality loose, custom blended and brewed strong, dash of milk.

Don't even bother tier: Everything else.

ELDER GOD TIER
coffee is better.

GTFO STarbucks slurping hipster faggot liberal poor little white guy.

I bet you vape to.

I brew my own coffee and I don't vape.
Can't deny that I'm a hipster though.

This, home brewed coffee is superior in every way to Tea.

Tea is pig disgusting

Don't get me wrong, I love tea. I just understand that coffee is better.
Has anybody tried them mixed?

forgot link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuenyeung

I actually used to cook up indian style a bit.

Would use fresh ginger root as well as powdered ginger. Fresh ground cardamon and clove.

Shit was dank. way superior than any commercial version. i was drinking it before it was even popular. like back in 08.

Yes, only once. During a binge of Vittoria filter. It was surprising how much of the tea flavour came through.

I like tea for the chill caffeine high, though I still drink coffee mostly, which has me spzzing every damn day.

tannin are good for cardiovascular health

Ah, no. Indian style is cooked over an open fire and mixed with poo. Definitely not god tier. And for fuck's sake get that Lipton bullshit out of your life. That is NOT tea, it is kikeplant leaves.

ishiggydiggy

Great bait OP.
Just in case you're serious though… If you're using prebagged garbage (aka fines) then you need to reevaluate your supposed tea snobbery. Not only are they fines, but they're from Lipton of all brands.

I genuinely pity the uneducated swine that do not understand that there are different types of tea, and they are prepared and drunk in different way.

For example your "builders brew" is a stronger tea typically served with more milk than usual, and often sugared to taste.

Whereas say an Early Grey would be served with a slice of lemon and no milk.

Improve your game "son".

LOL no wonder I get the impression that this board is a bunch of milk drinking ninnies: means FAGGOTS.

Seriously, wtf is this milk mixed in water shit. Probably pasteurized, too. Fresh from the pasture, eh?

The only way to drink tea without upsetting the chi and killing yourself is to bring the water almost to a boil but not to a boil then using rare tonic herbs that are not caffeinated.

pasteurized means it has been heated to over 70 degrees Celsius, it's a process named after it's inventor Louis Pasteur, and has nothing to do with being "from the pasture"

You're welcome