How Much Do Live-In Maids Cost?

Hey Holla Forums, how much would live-in maids cost?

I know I'm going to never get another GF since I'm graduated and autistic, but I'd still like to enjoy having a girl around. Once my financial situation stabilizes, I'm thinking of putting an ad out for a live-in maid.

The goal is that I can find some grill who's still in Uni and needs a cheap place to live. I wasn't going to ask anything lewd, just that they wear a maid outfit and I'd cover their meal/living expenses if they do clean up around the house and such. I figure free room/board is a good enough incentive, but do you think I should pay someone in addition to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/11/sex-for-rent-female-tenants-predatory-landlords
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I accept semen as a form of payment

Yes, but I don't want /cuteboys/ I want a cute girl to do my laundry and shopping while I shitpost or risk electrocution at my job.

Good luck with that. Maybe you could find a nice chubby hispanic woman in her forties?

You could get someone to agree to that if you just want a girl around but proper maids that are good at their job take a salary. If you're not going to get a proper one it's better to get someone hourly.

I don't think your mother is a maid, pedro.

Wrong. Pedros mother is a slut.

I have bad memories from working for a chubby hispanic woman in her forties in my childhood. Chubby hispanic women terrify me.

Well how much is a live-in maid's salary? I'm gonna be bringing home on average ~$32/hour so I figure I can afford that much since I'm never gonna find a gal to get married to.

I should mention that the maid being cute is more important than her ability to clean. I can always teach her how to clean/cook/etc.

Even if she's 3DPD there's acceptable 3DPD.

No cute girl who isn't a total gold digger whore will take such offer.

Reminds me of this sort of thing
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/11/sex-for-rent-female-tenants-predatory-landlords

They will rightfuly asume you are a creep.

Depends how long they've been working, how big the house is and whether you're in the house all the time.

If you don't mind latinas you'd be better off just getting someone off craigslist or something, especially if you speak spanish.

Better off on that sort of money being some girls sugar daddy.

I know a girl who cosplays who does sugar daddy stuff.

But it's not the same. I don't want sex from them, I just want someone cute in a maid outfit to keep my house clean and to welcome me home/say goodnight to.

Well it'd just be a small three bedroom house at the biggest, and I'd be working all day/occasionally in the evenings, so it'd mostly just be evenings and weekends, and I'd probably put them in charge of shopping/give them an allowance.

I don't mind latinas if they aren't old ladies, but I haven't spoken Spanish since my inner city High School days. I occasionally speak Russian and I know a tiny bit of German, but that's pretty much it.

If I wanted to be some girl's sugar daddy I'd want sex in return. What I was really looking for is just a cute girl to welcome me home and do house work…

Don't lie to yourself that will last about 5 mins till you want to fuck her start being creepy and obbessed when she thinks its a legit job.

I am sure those sluts will do whatever you ask them if given enough money.

If you're european then I have no idea.

Nah, 'Murrican as fuck. I just come from a pretty multicultural (European/Asian multicultural, not nigger) area.

Believe it or not if I wanted sex, there's dozens of ways for even an autist like me to get sex. My physical needs and being lonely are not the same thing.

I knew a guy who gave a gook girl a room rent free in exchange for sex once a week.
Don't think she did any maid stuff though

More than room and board.

You don't seem to understand that live-in help aren't slaves, or even medieval-era servants. One room of your house + 3 square meals a day isn't going to get you a qt3.14 who sees you off in the morning and greets you when you come home at night, and spends the day cleaning and taking care of the house in between.

You can get a middle-aged Guatemalan woman for room, board, and $1000/mo. That's for 40 hours/week of work. Adjust your expectations accordingly.

Jesus, if that's the case I might as well save up for a mail-order bride if I'm gonna have to spend that much anyways. I figured that was more than reasonable for some college-aged kid who needs a cheap place to stay.

Nah but seriously. user/ Taking care of a house isn't that fucking hard/worth that much.

Just offer board to asian females students and give a 5% discount for sex

Once again with the lord-of-the-manor mentality. You don't get to decide what the work is worth. You get to decide what you're willing to pay, then you need to find someone who believes that the pay on offer is worth the work on offer.

And, nigger, $32/hr is about $66,000 a year. After Federal taxes, state taxes, Social Security, Medicare/Medicaid, health insurance premiums, 401(k) contributions, and all of the other ways the Jew has found to shrink our paychecks, you're bringing home $50,000 tops. And that's optimistic.

Now, that's about the median household income in the U.S. Nothing special. How many typical American households have live-in help?

If you answered "almost none", you got the right answer. And why? Because they can't afford the going rate for live-in help, which is much more than you're willing to offer.

Most median households have a family and kids.

And the vast majority of those that don't still don't have live-in help. As I said, almost none.

Yeah well fuck you, commie.

are female (male) maids cheaper than female (female) maids?

Trap maids aren't cheap because you can't tell they're trap.

Butler's are expensive because very good at job.

Trap maids that look manly require gas.