Darth Maul BTFO

Darth Maul BTFO

I thought sidious killed him

so he's a colossal faggot who got pwned in a completely humiliating way twice

You'd think he'd know that wouldn't work.

People creating these kind of artwork should be arrested.

All that tension, the stuff they build, only to have a 2 sec lightsaber fight and Maul dies like an rookie. Was it like that in the EU before Disney?

It seems like they've made some progress in post, but holy shit the character model looks awful.
I hope they get rid of that stick figure artstyle for the next SW animated show.

Shit, I wanted to write "a" rookie not "an" rookie

So lemme get this straight, Darth maul dies in really sad short live way and Dave Baloney thought it be pretty cool to have a character come back to life too 'get revenge' only to have him die in the exact…same…way?

Like pottery, it is.

He was fighting 'Guinness' Kenobi. You couldn't have Darth Maul be anywhere close to Guinness Kenobi or the RLM fanboys would shit in their hands and fling it at passers-by.

Darth Maul is a shit character who has over stayed his welcome. Hope Vader or Obi Wan behead him.

Great dialogue, awesome fight.

Why is it people other than Lucas seem to have a better grasp on Star Wars than the creator himself?

their development is arrested at least.

2/10 I responded.

I thought that too, but then I remembered it work before….

Starcucks are truly the most autistic manchildren on earth. The only reason anyone could even like Darth Maul as a villain is because "le epic double lightsaber" or "le evil red and black face with horns." It's obviously not the character which caused people to demand that he be reincarnated with robot legs.

doesn't basically the same shit happen in some old comic?

Why is it that the Star Wars films have a habit of creating iconic characters that are heavily marketable yet kill them off far too early.
etc?

What makes you think anybody demanded it?

Nice fanfiction faggot.
sage

In the clip you can see Darth Maul blocked with his right blade, then smacked Qui Gon in the face with his handle.

>>>Holla Forums

rule of cool. it's how old sci-fi was made.

who fucking knew?
maybe people will finally wake the fuck up

BRAVO, DISNEY!

The more I think about it the more it seems real. I used to forgive him for butchering General Grievous and screwing up the Mandalorian backstory because he made up with the Clone stuff but now I'm not so sure.

To be fair now, Disney weren't the ones who brought him back.

Look into the writers of the good clone episodes. They were written by Lucas' fat daughter.

I don;t mind it was a quick duel. Two assholes waving laser swords at each other should eb over quick.

Now if Disney would just retcon it so Obi Wan kills the entire Star Wars universe including himself and no more shit movies are made.

I think what they intended here is for Maul to be going for that same kill shot by bashing Obi-Wan in the face like he did Qui-Gon. Except Obi-Wan remembered that so he was ready.

Yes. But at least this fight was a bit more realistic. Less dancing, more precision cuts.

It would be a mercy killing.

Disney has raped, and shit on what is Star Wars. Shame they own Ewan Mcgregor's soul.

The Academy & Sphere of Influence are the lowest rated on imdb with 7.1 and 7.4

Lucas's daughter liked the Clone stories? Huh, guess she's not so bad.

No one cares at all.

WHAT KILLED HIM? HE WAS LEANING FORWARD INTO A DOWNWARD STRIKE THAT DIDNT TOUCH HIS TORSO, BUT HIS HEAD WASNT CUT IN HALF, SO WHAT KILLED HIM? DID HE HAVE A FUCKING HEART ATTACK? DID HE LOSE THE WILL TO CONTINUE LIVING IN DISNEYS STAR WARS?

Bravo

Maul probably shat himself so hard during the initial impact of that strike that he had a brain aneurysm. His eyes were twitching as he bleed to death due to the damage to his brain.

He carried a walking stick too, so you know he was just as weak as Kenobi in his old age. Maul essentially died after he tried to do that twirling bullshit again and the rest of that scene was just the repercussion playing out.

Disney is bringing him back as well, God help us all they dont neuter him

They are going to manage to screw up Bob Fett, but how?

Say that the actual Fett died in the sarlacc and some nigger took his armor and is now way cooler and even better than the original Fett.

Congrats. Get a lawyer now, because that is likely the storyline. Black Ja'Babba Fett'Nequia uses her mad skills to so Luke how it really be.

Boba is a strong Black Muslim Woman!

Mandalorians are all New Zealanders

No….a strong black Muslima transwoman you cisshet!

I know your joking but it reminds me of one Muslim prick who wanted Muslim characters in Star Wars even though it makes no sense to have them in there.

Islam is the one true religion, so even in the galaxy far far away, long time ago, all the righteous souls would praise Allah.

So what would happen to the Jedi and Sith then?

They are obviously infidel pagans manipulated by Djinni.

Ummm….I think you forgot.

That's so fucking forced and terrible

Consider which major media company is involved in the project

jedi plot armor is almost as thick as space marine plot armor in w40k

None of these movies are good. The only good Star War things are some of the novels and the Clone Wars cartoons, CGI and Genndy.

And the videogames of course.

the prequels were a mindset that you had to adopt of how fragile and pointless democracy is. Anakin is the result of subversion from an obvious kike character and represents the danger that whites face in the future.

Lucas is very race aware and knows about the jews and only married a nigger and made a shitty nigger pilot film to hide his true intentions

What level of abstract shitposting is this user?

I got over the robot legs but was really hoping for maul to rush off towards the homestead when he realize why ben was there. Wasted potential, as is everything else that's come from the disney productions.

Going by that aftermath book, there is a tease of fett having escaped the sarlacc, but it's unknown if he lived afterwards or not, but it's believed that his armor was found by some jawas.

No matter what they do, only temuera morrison and daniel logan can play him, if they don't do that then they can fuck off.

Ah yes I did forget thanks for reminding me. Though I think Tuaregs could count as sand people.

So that's the name of that kid actor.

Maybe he shouldn't have sold his greatest creation to the jews then