Lame

What exactly is the difference between Holla Forums and 4chan?
I came here expecting to see all my oldfag Holla Forumsros and instead I'm greeted with pretty much the same faggotry that's happening there.
Why are we not doing anymore raids or finding new ways to piss people off?
I made a short video trying to get YouTubers to live stream their experiences on 4chan while they tried to make friends hoping that everyone would txt/jpeg fuck their looking testicles and skull organ.
You know what those moralfag, whiteknights told me, Holla Forums? They told me the future is nice and I was being rude. I abandoned that place in search for the people I remember.
What happened?
I was planning on finding some people to go to some online game and start singing or getting a whole heap of people to join a game to make some random person not be able to move. Like surrounding someone in CoD with Riot Sheilds or blocking off the road in Forza. Something for fun like we used to. Now it looks like you guys are going to tell me the future is nice and I'm being rude. You're more gay than a gay pile Refer South Park episode 7 Season 8.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/44050826
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vimeo.com/44050826

Holla Forums is supposed to be 100% free speech all the time, with a much smaller but dedicated userbase

Holla Forums is 4chan but the mods aren't nofunallowed twats

That's what I thought but I'm not seeing much difference between this and 4chan. You can have more freedom in what you say. Cool. What happened to going out and having fun and not just sitting around talking shit?>>6843458
Again, what happened to going out and having fun? When I first went on 4Chan, it was around the time we were raiding stupid people for being stupid. Notably Christian groups condemning people over Facebook and just about anything to do with Justin Beiber. We had fun. We raided Omegle and Chatroulette because it was fun pissing them off.

4chan is better

Because I miss it

These things are what I remember we stood for. Our right to have unrestricted fun.

Holla Forums's been going downhill recently, seems like a bunch of halfchanners and other newfags joined recently and Holla Forums's gone completely haywire and think they own the place because Trump won.

Holla Forums is cancer, always has been, especially recently.

It's just a group of normalfag Stormfront shitheads that the rest of us begrudgingly accept.

Love the .jpg Holla Forumsro, but are you saying that there's nowhere for this stuff anymore? Everything has become censored everywhere because people keep coming into our territory? We used to just things up a level and try to make anyone that couldn't it leave or adapt to us, not the other way around.

Same question. Should something be done or do we just lay down and accept that we aren't allowed to be truly free?

You could try NNTPchan, they seem pretty anarchic, they have lots of good ideas but just need more users to actually do it.

Freedom's a spook

A black woman has 5 sons and names them all Tyronne. To tell them apart she calls them by their last names.

What's the difference between Santa Clause and a Jew?
Santa comes DOWN the chimney.

A priest and Rabi are running out of a burning building. The priest asks "what about the children?" The Rabi says "fuck them!" the priest stops and asks if they'll have enough time.

What do you do when your dishwasher stops working?
Punch her in the face and remind her of her duties.

The greatest Jewish cook?
Hitler.

How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?
feminists can't change anything.

Two cars in Mexico collided killing 138 passengers.

What kind of file turns a 15mm hole into a 40mm hole? Peadophile.

If these things insult people, they shouldn't be in places like this.

Thank you, I'll see if anything will actually happen or if they're all just talk.

noice. You make many funny.

I'm not banned for posting sexually explicit images here.

Holy shit, more. I have never seen childbirth. What the fuck is that whitish thing?

We came here because moot poor little white guyed out and started hardcore censoring Holla Forums, if you don't like it I suggest you either suck it up or fuck off.

8ch is the internet hate machine reborn, not merely some place where you can obsess about your waifu's feet pics.

Did you miss the part where we ran cointelpro campaigns to subvert twatter and plebbit, turning the 2016 election into a meme war which we won?

Try reading the #janiteam leaks and you might get some insight

also our webms aren't fucking mute

the differences between 4chan and Holla Forums are mostly /pol
4chan Holla Forums has a mix of highly liberal, libertarian, conservative, and NatsSoc people
Holla Forums Holla Forums sticks strictly to the NatSoc thing

Other than that, 8chans Holla Forums is basically a more pathetic version of 4chans Holla Forums

shamma-a-lamma mumu

Not at all. Although I'm not sure if was 4chan or Holla Forums that organised things like Dub the Dew to have Hitler Did Nothing Wrong as the winning entry, things like that were one of the biggest blessings the internet has shown the world. The elections are very Americanized and I'm Ausfag, didn't follow it much, I did of course hear about it and was impressed. But that was a while ago. We didn't do things because something came up, we did things because we wanted to and we could and fuck anyone that wanted to stop us. That's what I'm talking about.

I did look at some other boards and liked some content but most of it was same-ol, same-ol.
Again, very Americanized. I'm not very political; I think every politician is a scumbag lieing sack of shit with a creamy bag of dick filling.

I wanted to grief 30chan's Terraria server for quite some time, craft up some bombs and shit. I need a vpn though.

No.

How hard is it for a man to find true love in his life? Holla Forums is much like that…

You mean the people you read about in an encyclopedia dramatica article and youre disappointed that it's not as edgy as they made it sound

I was around when the feds starting snooping and people actually done something about it. Turned the tables, ordered pizzas to their houses. I wasn't their from the beginning, no, and I won't pretend I was. But I sure as fuck ain't a newfag.

How about you organise a raid if you want one so badly, for all we know one user could have been making all those rememberable raids on poor little white guychan.

I look around and all I see is faggotry; much less of it than before.
What have you come here to see, have you not come to give?
How different is your thread than the others which speak the same?
For what purpose would we do the same for 10 years when we can do something differently the same?

Lurk moar, a great wizard watches you.

existence doesn't even

–WOW, JUST WOW, I'M ALSO A WIZARD–

I have come here to see if this was any different. I had attempted organizing a raid on 4chan but was told I was being rude.
I wanted to see if things were any different here but although people seem more open to the idea, nobody seems to actually want to do anything.

Go back.