What kind of Man are you Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang.com/t51e/video/gillian barnes zishy pool
soundcloud.com/ashliorion/cock-by-ashli-orion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a Tits Man myself

face>body>weird fetish shit like feet

Feet > Legs > Ass >>>>>> Tits

I'm a pussy man. all those other things are nice extras, like mustard and roasted onions, but the main event is the pussy

You can find men with all those body parts. Vagina man is the only one that makes you not gay.

You are gay for typing this

I'm the gay one for only being attracted to body parts that I don't have. Sure thing, buddy.

Feet > tits > legs > ass
I don't get ass-men, I really don't.

At least you can fuck an ass.

Do foot fetishes just jack off to their own feet? If I was attracted to some non-sexual organ like that, I'd just be looking at my own and enjoying it all day. It sounds like a good mental disorder to have.

They serve the same function and are similar, but there are some serious differences in aesthetic between them.

My feet are pretty sexy tbh famalam.

Tits are my type
I also love thighs

Someone posting a cock in 5…..4……3……2……1…….

Being this retarded.

Let's see 'em, bro.

Legs. Always legs. 100% legs.

I'm an "Armpit" Man

sauce on the pool gif? her titties are juicy

4u

what's the sauce on the jumping out of the pool gif? that makes my cock diamonds

She is from Zishy

Tits 'til I die

Gillian Barnes Zishy

spankbang.com/t51e/video/gillian barnes zishy pool

I'm a dick girl

Posts pic of your dick, then.

Ass Man Here!
Wad up?

I love ass and tits equally.

No, dude. That's actually pretty gay.

Finally a man with taste

1. Boobs
2. Feet, but the ones in your pic are ugly

The third picture is photo shopped.

1st pic Croatian President

face

yep

I think that most people like the face the most, that goes without saying asspie.

What does it being shopped have to do with liking it?

That's Coco aka Ice-T's wife you fucking retards!

soundcloud.com/ashliorion/cock-by-ashli-orion

great way to attract filthy fuckin faggots

And it seems to have worked on you Fag

This guy gets it

Is it strange to like a little of each + the peach?

Nope

Proof.

Your point??
I'm still an "Ass Man"

Are you sure? Seems to me like you're a "Photoshop Man."

i like vaginas.

Dude, all the Photos are cleaned up in Post.
You are living a lie.

Reminder to never spew inside a Jew

Big titties, huge erect nipples dripping with fresh milk.

That titty jiggle on #4 is great

tits, anything flat to plump (but not boulders)
ass, pert to a little plump
a cute stomach, ripped or soft
big chewy nipples

feet and thiccccc are brain defect tier.

#3 nice hips for an Asian

Fat women with Thighs + Ass, and a nice belly.

Can't have a nice ass without thighs, and fuck I love rubbing me some fat soft bellies.

Sauce?

Feet all day

why do people do this?
what pleasure they gain from several hours of pure torture that results in them being disabled forever?
Also the wound looks necrotic, that guy is fucked and might actually be dead by now from that
I dont understand some people

Nigger man

THIGHS

Enjoy your AIDS monkey lover

I never knew I would fall in love with the taste of my own daughter's ass! Yes, I'm 'definitely' a butt man.

Butts.
Little plump loli butts.
It's even better if they're covered in a thick diaper.

Tits/legs/feet are all equally un-arousing.

As someone who does not even remotely have a foot fetish, can someone please explain to me the difference between an attractive foot and an unattractive foot? How do you rate foot aesthetics? I haven't the faintest clue because it seems to have nothing to do with cleanliness–some people get off to smelling stinky feet (I've known I guy to collect women's dirty socks, even).

How can you tell? They all just look like feet to me.

ass & legs

underrated tbh

Nice gyno you fucking faggot, change your diet and lift moar.
Men do not have tits, only bitches have tits.

Tits

Definitely tits.

You have good taste.

Hips and thighs. But tits and ass are good too. Don't care for feet though.

Nope

i´m Hans Assmann

bump

All of the above. It's hard to pick just one. I also like athletic girls, hardbodies as they are often called.

I have an a unusual fetish, I like watching women getting kidnapped, imprisoned, assaulted, raped, tortured, humiliated, brainwashed, and murdered.

I want them to realize that they committed the worst crime possible by being women, and by experienceing any form of sexual pleasure as a woman, and that the enormity of these crimes justify whatever punishment men could possibly decide to give them (including execution by excruciating public torture), I want them to realize that the only reason women haven't been purged from the face of the planet is their requirement for human reproduction and male sexual pleasure, and that as soon as science finds a way to replace them in these aspects, they will be purged.

I want them to hate women: I want them to hate themselves for being women, and also for being themselves, they must also hate all other women for the same reasons (their traits as women, and as individuals), I want them to accept that the only thing any woman should experience is suffering, both physical and psychological, and the only pleasure they should experience, aside from sexual pleasure, which they should be punished for, is sadistic pleasure at another woman's suffering, and masochistic pleasure at their own suffering, they will attack other women when they are around, and themselves if they are not.

the men will not have to do anything to break their female charges, just put them in confinement with other women, and watch them do the (lesbian) breaking of the newbie for you, then they will punish themselves and each other for experiencing sexual pleasure (especially since a man wasn't involved).

Naturally, the entire society has evolved to this point, the laws no longer apply to women or girls of any age, and bitches will be raped and tortured since childhood, most will not even make it to their teens.

The men can just pluck up one of the bitches whenever he wants to rape or torture a bitch, and he can go to town on her, which will involve her death by the end, or hold back for the sake of the continuation of the human race.

If a bitch spawns another bitch, she will be punished for bringing another women into this world, if she bears a son, she will be punished on the accusation of taking pleasure in the act of sex with him (via birthing him), society wants to ensure that all women are fucked in the head enough to genuinely accept this logic.

what board is the best for fulfilling the underlying fetishes of this fantasy?

wrinkled soles are ugly
nuf said

#1 is outstanding.

Tits man, they are mesmerizing

I like my women fridge shaped

TITTIES

why not all 4 my boy

so, tits then?

the shape of foot, the shape of the toes. It's hard to explain. I like a narrow foot with small toes.
It has a lot to to do with the teasing quality of how a girl is showing her feet.

Foot guy here, I disagree. Not best feet but definitely not ugly (for me).
Generally I think people prefer slightly larger feet, like 8s. Of course they must be soft/well taken care of. Usually high arches are a plus, and ( usually long) strait toes. There will be people who disagree with everything I said, but id say this is for like 70%

My source is wikifeet.com sight ratings

Feet > pussy > tits > ass
In that order.

This user speaks the truth

Assman

My South Rises Again.

Feet . Ass. Legs . Tits.

think i'm more of a legs>neck>ass> feet man myself

I like women from the bottom up.
feet>legs>ass>belly>tits

I prefer flat

I've been fapping to her exclusively for the past three weeks.

Ass feet legs tits

Bump for Ass

Can't you see her asshole or something she's got anal fissures on the top and bottom of her ass it's disgusting her ass must bleed all the time from her monster truck shits or from taking too much dong.

It's the same as pretty much any other body part. Shape, proportion, ratios, uniformness. Personal taste comes into it.

Definitely an ass-dude

Ass!

all of the above
a woman that lacks any of these is deformed
not worth breeding

Best post in this thread.

Shit, that's all you care? Second one is a man, you stupid faggot!

Salsa on that fifth image, though. Saw it before but never got the sauce.

Ass

The only good part of a woman is the waist and everything below it. There should be no women at all, just pairs of legs connected by a set of hips waltzing around that people would just catch whenever they wanted to fuck something.

Ass ftw

Everyone look at this goy.
He only likes the shitting, bleeding, and pissing parts.
Fucking peasant.

Feet fetishists are just fucking broken.

Well, I'm not a foot guy.
Tits all day

Ass. Young spankable ass.

Tits, Big ones

LEGS, of course!

how about that trim though, the ultimate evaluator of the female quality

Personality

Ass:

I am an assman. Asses are inherently the most sexual part of the body.

Legs:

Nice to see compliment the ass.

Feet:

fetish tier, doesn't disgust me, but that doesn't mean I want to sniff and slobber on them.

Tits:

Now tits. Imo tits are different from asses. A good ass can make you horny, but it won't make a woman really significantly more beautiful than she is.

HOWEVER tits DO that. They can make a woman much more beautiful.

Test that for yourself. Look at hot milfs with big tits. Now imagine them with a flat zombie chest.

You see?

PS:

I am so much of an assman, I would fuck a guy in the ass.

One of my various fetishes is impeccably groomed/waxed crotches

I guess that makes my a pussy man, but I'm also an ass man.

Tits are for suckling babies.

Ass all the way. But not the big fat nigger ass that most guys like. I prefer small tight butts

A properly trimmed pussy is a gorgeous thing

Your buttcheeks are just an extension of your legs. Its boring, and there's nothing sexual about it.

Tits however are exclusive to females. Its taboo and easy to fap to.

Where's the pussy and mouth?

test

Puffy nips and pretty toes

Agreed

You should be killed for your beliefs.

go on Holla Forums and look at who posts there, that's the kind of people who do this

I'm an ass man, I'm always staring at asses out in public, not really boobs.

question to all ass men

do man asses or boybutt sometimes distract you?

Sometimes they do, but luckily I just need to see their faces and I am in the clear.

I guess I'm not a man because I'm into pussy / mouth.

Yup, you are not a Man. Just a little boy faggot

Some boys have a nice ass. By boys I mean actual boys, not men pretending to be or styled as. They can be very spank-worthy too.

If tits are the most important thing for you, you might as well just find some fat guy and enjoy his tits without having to deal with a woman's shit personality.

I don't really care so long as she isn't a fucking moron like all of the common girls out there. What I'm saying is intelligence. I do like puffy nipples and pussy too though.

Feet > Legs > Tits > Back > Ass

An awful one of the above can ruin the others. An awful face that doesn't do something for me aesthetically (I'm complicated, I know) can ruin the above as well.
A nice back is a wonderful plus. It's not that I don't love a nice butt, but more that it just needs to be not awful.

moar

Tits!!!!!!!

ASS

Butts

Can anyone be this retarded?

I think this covers it.

But seriously, fat hangers with big, puffy areolae are a miracle of the universe.

dat ass, for sure. tits are nice too though.

hmm, tits, but ass is a close second.

user, I have some news for you…

Sign me up.
I approve, user

Nobody cares gtfo

Big ole tagobitties

What are you, gay?

Ass

Kek

coochee-coochee-coooooooooooooooo!

your piglets are craving my attention

Still my favorite gif

I love stroking to teen feet

Tits

those tits are fake, bro

Legs are, aesthetically speaking, the most attractive part of a female body

that's a guy

No it's not, it's from the IG of a girl I know

Link to IG?

You'd hate me then, I like really big asses.