Why is it illegal to have oral sex with children?

Why is it illegal to have oral sex with children?

No one's asshole ever got torn apart from sucking dick.

Serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/LZGRgTvVFHc
anonymousconservative.com/blog/home-page/
boards.4chan.org/b/thread/725294542
journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnins.2015.00037/full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno, I feel like this can be proven wrong with enough research.

If you're going to be a pedo, at least be one of the respectable ones that spam this board with CP from time to time.

He has a point.

Considering how they all start sucking dick at 12yo anyway thanks to the sex positive movement, the whole sex offender legal regime is kinda silly.

I think when you take into consideration how anti-miscegenation/anti-homosexuality laws have been overturned and the legality of abortion, things that are arguably more culturally destructive than JB sex, you might see the point.

t. r/The_Donald

Because children need to be protected from retards like yourself.

I'm sorry, were you trying to construct an ad hominem? I'll be sure to cum on your children's faces first as soon as it's legalized.

Children are not emotionally/mentally mature enough to consent

Not in your lifetime, child fucker.

Take your psychology back to the philosophy department.

This myth has been perpetrated since the 1970s by feminists to help push their agenda, and there's literally no evidence to support any of it. No one ever gave a fuck prior to then, unless you count the middle ages. But just keep on promoting the jewish agenda, poor little white guy.

poor little white guy = c.u.c.k.

goddamn filters

You are such a sad existence, I bet you actually believe all this.

The left intends to co-opt us. Which is fucked, considering they marginalized us in the first place to get where they are now.

They're also the same people that support mass unchecked immigration and HRT/SRS for children, so why they think we would want to be associated with them is beyond me.

Still not an argument. Explain to me how either sucking dick or getting your pussy licked does anyone any harm.

Just look at all the silly things children do. Their brains aren't fully developed yet. They can not give informed consent.

It hypersexualizes them. A lot of the sluts you see walking around are victims of sexual abuse. Those whorish 12 year olds this user mentioned were probably raped by dad or uncle.

No one needs to prove anything to you, sex harming children is common sense and the default position in western countries. The burden of proof is on your side, not on ours. There is no "debate" about this.

You don't care about majority and common sense? Lol so what? Who the fuck cares about you, chomo?

India and Japan never saw the issue until the hyper-militarized US showed up and told them to change their ways. It's literally just puritans with guns running around the planet telling people what they can and can't stick their dicks into because muh religion.

It's not common sense, it's religion, banter, hysteria and drama. And anyways right now the only people it benefits are feminists.

pol itics - banter, goddamn dysnomia is on a roll with these filters

Open up, here comes the train into the tunnel. Choo choo!

Age on the clock, ready for the cock.

No, it isn't. In a lot of religious documents, central characters have very young brides.

Because society has brainwashed people into hating pedophiles

No, but I guess if I go any further you are going to tell me that Depression isn't real and PTSD isn't real. Or harmed by muh bad society rather than you putting your stinky dick in the face of a child.

caused*

Who were total hypocrites. The jews will always put people in power that they can leverage. If tomorrow we decreed being a zoophile was punishable by death, the government would be filled with zoophiles by the end of the week.

What if I washed it, lol.

What if I maintained good personal hygiene, she thought I was hot. no one was forced and there was no social stigma?

it's 2017 guys, ITS CURRENT YEAR
though, God Emperor might just smite the normies

Children experience sex differently to adults, but both are sexual beings.

That's like saying children should not be allowed to [insert any natural behavior here] because they're stupid. Yeah they kinda are, they also like the way it feels down there and like being around older guys. It's part of their development. Pedos, in turn, have to be responsible imo.

I'm pretty sure if you make a kid suck your dick your asshole will get torn apart when you're in jail

That is dank OC, I'm not even anti-filth and I love it.

Therefore you guys are the jew-feminazi-empowering retards, thank you for proving my point.

Because the majority of the voting public said so. That is all that matters when it comes to legislation. it is the law and you can either deal with it or deal with prison, and nobody really cares much which one you opt for.

what if not?. Again, you want to change the law, you're the one who has to provide evidence for their claims, not the other way around. I don't need to convince anyone, but you do, and I'm damn sure that it's not gonna work with arguments like "but what if I washed my dick tho".

Nobody invented prison rape culture, it's just what happens when you lock a bunch of horrible people in a confined place

When? I don't remember ever seeing a vote like that.

You obviously have not grasped the concept of what fully informed consent is, and why it is important to society. That is undoubtedly the root of your problem, OP. Perhaps you need to read more and jerk off to kids less.

I didn't say that *you* got to vote on it, dumbass. Whether *you* remember it or not doesn't mean that it didn't happen. The world doesn't revolve around you and what you can recall.

Try going to your state's website and looking it up, you fucking tool. How hard is that?

That fact that it is law means the majority agree. That's how laws work. Just like adultery used to be a crime. Now that a lot of people cheat, it is no longer a crime because whether they say it out loud or not, they don't want a law that punishes what most of them do. otherwise there would be protests.

Let me demonstrate how you're a moron

- people in prison are outcasts from society - they either ignore or break the rules of society - the culture in prison is therefore the culture of people that reject mainstream society

Therefore, prison rape is an aspect of the non-mainstream society

And 'adults' are?

Go suck a catlady's wrinkly curtains, you immense feminist cuck.

Well, maybe not under-developed ones like you. The superior ones can consent.

Thats 2-0. Burden of proof lies with you~

Some ignorant fools actually think it's Congress that decides what the laws are.

Jeez, it's just sex. It's not a big fucking deal.

Here's my proof: oral is physically harmless, psychology is a branch of philosophy.

qed

No, it doesn't. Most of society agrees with me. You provide your proof, fringe.

You mean the act that allows humans to reproduce and the species' continued existence? That's not a big dead?

Just for the record: your argument actually is that Depression and PTSD don't exist?

lol, only in democratic poor little white guy countries.

did it just change "poor little white guy" to "poor little white guy"
lol

fuck, it actually did

fuck

Well, get out of our democratic countries then

PEDOPHILA IS 100% LEGAL, YOU JUST NEED TO GO TO CAMBODIA AND SOME LIL 3 Y.O. HOLES

SUCK SUCK - $10

BANG BANG - $15

PISSPLAY -$25

FORCE FEED YOUR SHIT TO A BABBY -$35

Cuck

Great to see you admitting the total lack of any evidence, there really is nothing more than your abnormal urge to fuck little children. You are aware that feminists and gays didn't put children at risk, right? It's an entirely different story, you will never succeed. The hatred against your kind will only grow the more you try to gain acceptance, you will see.

youtube.com/embed/LZGRgTvVFHc

Now that the cops got the german kid they're making honeypot threads to datamine how can do things like he do.

nope. thats called honeypot.

Honeypot = Bugchaser

ARE YOU HIV POZ YET?

bro, who gives a fuck. all that shit is in the head

I never admitted lack of evidence. I cited Japan and India. Then there's Greece, various tribal communities throughout the world and I'm only just getting started

Are you aware that this lol is cute?

That's my daughter dude, fuck off, you watch your mouth, she's for ME only.

They're monitoring all the HIV positive in the US?

Cool, I'm already curious about the evidence that sex didn't harm these children.

Why don't you fuck off to one of these?

Tell me again how this is not sexual discrimination?

gr8 b8 m8

Yeah, great question.

You are a free-thinker.

Nothing better than kid-diddlers.

The mind and the body control one another. You can tell a happy person to walk and talk as if he were depressed he will end up feeling depressed.

This guy wants scientific studies with controlled variables, peer reviews and shit. Studies that can't be performed because it would be illegal to do so… otherwise we'd have so many you wouldn't be able to count them all.

Little girls love dick, get over it.

I have no idea where you got that gibberish from user but you need to return it.

Give it a shot, user. Mimic the movements and behaviors of whoever you want - a schizophrenic, an autist, a depressed person, someone with ptsd and see how your perceptions and emotions change.

What I want to know even more than why anyone would be pissed about little girls performing oral on adult men is why anyone would be pissed about adult men performing oral on little girls. I mean, come on, that shit shouldn't just be legally allowed it should be encouraged with government subsidies. It's like the antis want qts to go unloved, they're fucking horrible people.

lol for sure. But how are you gonna back up your claims then? I guess not at all.

I know you are always the nicest, most attractive and overall best human beings in the world, the peak of human evolution so to say, and every 7yo girl begs you to put your dick in their mouths. But even IF you were, you would have to acknowledge that every bit of acceptance we grant you would make it even harder to prosecute actual child rapists. The only conclusion a sane mind can draw from this is that you don't care about the children as you put your own desires atop their well-being and society rejects you for that, rightfully so.

I need my mind to do the mimicking, user.

Quite the contrary, by bringing it out in the open it would be a lot easier to police the community and enforce laws against coercion, manipulation, force, rape and murder. By repressing it you force it into the shadows and then bodies start fucking piling up left and right (see: Podesta et al.)

Podesta legit built his pedo blackmail empire solely on the fact that he can unperson people and make no one believe their retaliations against him via the normie outrage over 'pedophilia' that they interpret as being anything with someone sub-18 (even in states with lower AoC because of their Hollywood training).

The hardest part is figuring out what to do with them after they expire at age ???.

You need the mind to mimic the body, then once within the frame of mind of the body the mind changes but only once the body has done the quivers and taken the weird steps and the vocal chords have uttered the akward utterances and the eye muscles have undergone their discordant shifts. The mind controls the body and the body controls the mind, even if you insist the mind controls the mind to control the body which then changes the body and only then changes the mind, you still end up with the mind controlling the body so long as the mind agrees to pretend to be such a body and whilst supposedly pretending then finds itself changing to accomodate the new body which itself was, supposedly, once under the control of the mind pretending to be not its own mind, was it not?

I cannot speak on behalf of normies, however I naively imagine an 18 year old with 14 years of experience giving head can't be that bad a deal?

Nope. Sages said DO NOT have sex with 18 year olds and up because they become energy vampires, duh.

J U S T

I don't see how enforcement of crimes like rape and murder would be easier, those would still happen in the dark. And anyway I was following the common pedo logic solely for entertainment purposes. In reality no child that hasn't been indoctrinated by a pedo would ask anyone, no matter how much they like them, to suck their dick. It's just you pedos who project your sexual thoughts onto them, just because they show you affection.

I'm not here to argue about reality, but shut up you closet gay boy. You are the repressed homophobe who sages the trap threads and I know why. I bet you hide behind the facade of a poltard who supports sex in the missionary position for muh reproduction. If you keep repressing your sexuality and projecting falsities onto others like that, one day you are going to snap and start sucking little boy's dicks like certain popular religious figures we all know. Just face it, you are a giant insecure faggot and no rationalizing can get away from that fact.

The body cannot be it's own mind because the mind is the mind of the body else the mind would not be a mind but merely part of the body that is a mind unto itself, thereby directing itself to which destination of goal it wishes. Yet is the body is it's own mind then it is still the mind that controls the body that is already a mind telling it what it should mimic. And since mimicking requires the body and the body being the mind, the mimicking is yet done by the mind that you seem so adversed to.

No, not everyone who sages a thread is the same person you idiot

It is the responsibility of the pedo to ensure the relationship is not about sex 100% of the time, because otherwise it does indeed lead to what you describe.

You cannot completely eliminate crime, you can however reduce it to a minimum. Since all adult-child relationships are conducted in secrecy, it is impossible to monitor them for acts that are genuinely harmful like rape, murder, exploitation and so on.

Psychological harm cannot be used to justify physical harm. Psychology is wishy-washy, speculative and can at best provide suggestions, and should not be taken as authoritative in a discourse regarding the laws that govern a society.

Sodomizing children's mouths trigger K type people who want to wait for humans to prove their ability do care for themselves and others before engaging in any sexual activities in order to not exceed the carrying capacity of the environment.
anonymousconservative.com/blog/home-page/
And it preps children to be R types.
Also STDs.

Yes, by keeping adults away from fucking little children, at all.

What physical harm is being justified by law?

It's not, it's the result of years of research and actually pretty clear. Your ignorance doesn't matter.

Hey there gay boy have you sucked enough baby dick today?

Physical abuse of people in prison for "raping a statute" or looking at pixels on a computer screen. (I'm not defening people that genuinely injure children, they get what they deserve)

It's a soft science not backed by hard evidence. That's what it's been from the very outset. It has never produced evidence verifiable by the scientific method, and it was never intended to. It has some application in therapy, sometimes, and that's about it.

I don't know why this made me laugh.

How did you get past the copyright?

Do you have anything else to say or are you just mad because you want this to be your personal pedo safespace? If you're afraid of restistance you should stop making threads like these.

Which is a crime.

Wow.. the act of abuse is already horrific, but the thought that there will always be someone who jacks off to it is probably the worst invasion of privacy and must be extremely degrading. Describing it as "just pixels on a screen" is disrespectful as fuck and just another evidence for your inability to empathize with the victims.

CSA victims being more likely to commit suicide and substance abuse does really mean nothing to you?

Drama.

Soft sciences get it right sometimes, more by fluke than anything,
Rape causes damage, no one here is claiming otherwise.

Sure, we should put a picture of you on the internet, along with all your fancy opinions on child fucking and psychology. It's just pixels on the screen right?

Damage in the mind? But I thought it's bullshit and we should ignore it?

It's blown out of proportion was the point I was trying to make. Second, damage in the mind cannot be used to justify damage to the body. Jail time, financial penalties, community service, monitoring and restrictions to freedom are the standard punishment for criminals.

It isn't. You're legally allowed to have as much oral sex with children as you want. You can do this in public and you don't even need consent because children aren't able to give consent.

But don't take my word for it. Just go to any playground and try it and you'll see for yourself. The moms won't even give you a second glance.

K

Pedo's, get out!

Back to masterchan with you!

for obvious reasons, OP.

Ask your local police department.

The best response to a kiddyfucker

wut

Shitty analogy. A pedo that outs himself could get lynched = physical. A CSA victim could at worst get humiliated = muh fee fees

top kek

so wait

there are actually people who dont understand why this is bad?

do you not understand the emotional trauma that rape brings? It can later in life lead to major self esteem issues. you are taking advantage of a person who doesn't fully understand their body or sexuality. you are prematurely emotionally exposing someone who cannot fully grasp the emotional connotations of sex and love. filitio with an adolescent is just as bad as sexual intercorse as the problem is not with the physical action but the emotion effects of the parties involved.

You want to talk about lasting, irreversible damage? Here's a thought experiment: find a bunch of wee lads and ask them whether they'd rather be fellated or circumcised.

Stop pretending you care what children want. It's more of a matter of parents exerting their property rights over their children.

no it doesn't

Oh that's so nice of you, you want to free the children from their oppressive parents and let them fuck you. What a heroic motive!

Do you believe that little children need no decisions to be made for them?

Occam's razor: We are to admit no more causes of natural things than such as are both true and sufficient to explain their appearances

feminists btfo

Pic related: a little girl campaigning for her right to have hot guys go down on her

You don't love the child. Ultimately, you just want to have sex with children. There can be no benefit in society in allowing you to do this. There are only downsides. If child sex was legal the only thing that will happen is the corruption of our future before they could even grasp the morals behind it. If they made a mistake they would be entirely powerless to correct it. Sex for the sake of sex; sex for the sake of pleasure is one of the most disgusting acts a person can do to themselves and others. Pedophilia is purely a fetish.

What you want is the stigma of picking up children at their elementary school to go away. You want to use kids to fill your sinful desires. If you loved a girl then you would see that it is best for everyone just for you to wait till they're of age. What this age is depends, it can be as low as 12 but the important matter is that you're willing to sacrifice everything in order to make the relationship work. Sex, no matter what the common layman says, is a very important thing. You're mentally ill and only you can help yourself.

Nice spooks

It would be nice if anyone cared what you think

This post made me see the error of my ways. How can I seek repentance for my sinful thoughts, pastor user? Will I be required to renounce Satan?

Find me something that isn't a "spook", if everything is a spook then the idea of spook would be the ground in which everything is made. In the end by everything being a spook, spooks become real.

No, just don't fuck kids. I don't care if you want to fuck them, just keep it in your head where it's safe.

What is your evidence that abstinence for children is always best for everyone?
From a purely speculative position, physical proximity might cause chemical bonding which increases the strength of their relationship with the male; this relationship makes them happier and reduces their risk of depression.
In general people like attention and they like to feel attractive. Why would this cause trauma?

In an ideal world everything you just said is true. In reality, the child is fucked by the adult and the adult leaves. The child is just a tool for the adult to satisfy himself with.

So post-coital abandonment is damaging. Why aren't one night stands illegal regardless of age?

A second adult present in the relationship is helpful, as is promoting a culture of not being abusive towards children.

Thats funny, OP. On my country theres a video of a old woman sucking a 12 years old. This is obvious CP, but the family of the kid recorded everything and made it viral on whatsapp. No one was arrested and the video is easy to find. It is CP but no one cares.

Because we live in a degenerate society. There are many things that are damaging but not illegal.

Four more adults. Your father, her father, your mother, her mother. You're dealing with what-ifs right now.

Not even then. There's evidence that sex hormones impact brain development (negatively).

Now that you acknowledge the psychiatric aspects: All the well documented and real cases where it caused damage outweight your purely speculative case.

What if it's consensual?

Basically what you're saying is the whole community should be aware of the relationship. Pretty much how it used to work.

Exactly. That only works in towns and relatively small communities. Many of our laws have to take into consideration cities.

Did you read the Trauma Myth? I didn't but I know the thesis

In the real world it seems to be that girls are fine with it until an adult finds out, and then they come to be damaged by a change in their mindset under which they have now been raped and exploited by somebody they thought actually liked them

Now- what if the person actually liked them and the child is just being made to think of them as an evil exploiter?

That would be quite sad, wouldn't it?

Of course if results in brain development being damaged regardless of whether it's consensual or not, that's something else

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/725294542

They don't really care much about it because they simply don't understand what's going on. Kids do stuff out of curiosity all day, that's just how they are. If you, as an adult, take advantage of that in order to receive sexual pleasure from them that's called exploitation. And at some point (if they remember it) they will understand what that was about and feel ashamed about it. If it was done by someone they liked and used to trust which is often the case - even worse.

I'm aware of that book but haven't read it. What I know is that the author isn't very well respected for that work (although she doesn't support child sex by any means). I think it's important to not overdramatize the act and especially to tell victims that it's never their fault and they have done nothing wrong.

But that doesn't justify anything at all. Pedos not fucking kids would be the best solution.

Nobody is meaning to take advantage of it, that's the point I'm trying to make. They do something else than that and then someone else insists on the narrative that they were taking advantage of the children which isn't what they meant to do.
What I mean is something with pleasure and both ends, potentially creating more intimacy and self esteem and everything, and then- thanks to a wrong-headed interpretation of what happened- one person goes to a jail for a long time and one person is taught that they were raped by the person who they thought loved them, and they end up getting trauma and issues. Neither of which fates should have been necessary

It causes brain damage now. Fuck the narrative just keeps getting more stupid. As if children are asexual, women can't be pedos and the molested become molesters wasn't a complete stretch already.

A child soldier in the degeneracy wars.

never claimed any of that

It could possibly. Here:
journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fnins.2015.00037/full

are you sure you're in the right thread

so more sex is good?

Woah, not only that, sex repairs brain damage.

I'm only just getting started and already everything so far tells me that getting those hormones flowing is for the best.

I mean I'll read it in its entirety, but could you spare us all the tediousness and point us to exactly what part it is says that children getting it on causes brain damage?