Near death experiences

Whats the most closest you have came to death user?

Turned out he was a serial killer who used benzos to drug young guys the torture them to death.

Goood thing at them time I had a massive lorazepam prescription I was abusing.

Fucking lel my drug abuse saved me.

I almost killed myself
but pulled out right before I passed out

Just general traffic shit here:
spun off the road between trees at 140km/h
lowsided my motorbike and slid within a foot of going under an oncoming car

Other than that I have been electrocuted a heap being an electrician but I know that isn't that dangerous.

Holyshit OP here.

That shit has all happened to me to. wow weird.

Scary shit user, how old were you at the time?

I have a similar story

And thats how i was almost raped in Amsterdam

I hope you got the all clear, that is some heavy shit to deal with at that age.

I did, but I still freak out every time my head hurts or I notice a mole that wasn't there before

In this moment, the present, are you not the closest you've ever been to the inevitable death that comes for us all? Dying and living are the same and it is best to treat them as such, with eyes ever looking boldly yet cautiously toward a better tomorrow. Check 'em.

This thread has great potential, contribootin

Tell me about the deepest darkest part of the experience when you were stumbling around in the middle of the night thinking you would die wondering "why didn't I just suck the guys dick?"

I was mostly thinking things like "fuck welsh people" "fuck this place" "fuck my arm really hurts" etc.
never regretted my decision though

When did you realize that 3DPD are shit, Holla Forums?

I got a few let me know if you guys wanna hear anymore

Are seriously blaming the fact that you are an asshole who is sexually attracted to cartoons on a little girl rather than taking responsibility for yourself making a ridiculously stupid decision that ended up causing you life-altering mental trauma?

You are mentally ill, OP. I am glad you are alive, but you really need to fix your broken psyche before you can do things like interact productively with human beings, even online.

I want to hear more, but just for the record, you are a fucking dumbass.

That was really stupid of you, but I agree with you about the 3DPD being shit

alright i'll post more but what makes me dumbass?

name of serial killer, op?

not checking for cars before you step out into the road. I don't care if the signal said it was fine, it's your responsibility to assume that everyone else is a retard who doesn't follow the rules. To not do so is to follow the same mentality as the teach men not to rape crowd. Yes, people should stop when the light is red, but you should also check all the same.

Alrighty, mine was not but a year ago or so
Let me get some photos of my paper work for you guys

I was raped by a Lamia.

This destroy dataminers, well done Holla Forums

lies
Lamias are harmless, and do not rape

I did something nice for someone and potentially risked my life, and I'M the asshole? Fuck you.
And when did I ever say I was attracted to cartoons?

I know, it was incredibly stupid of me, but then again I was raised on the principle of kindness, and I was only 14. Unfortunately people are not raised the same way.

at least you learned something, and accepted the lesson

well i was drunk and high at the time and wasn't thinking like a logical person

this.

If you drill it into you enough when you're sober it you'll do it when you're out of it too.
Also that story is oddly comfy. It's very human.

MFW I never got my fucking weed.

be careful user.

Forgot the pic.

It was probably the greatest lesson ever. Now I let people earn my respect instead of just be nice to everyone.
I blame my schooling for also contributing to this mentality that everyone is nice too.

did you trip off of the hospital drugs or did you get a buttload of DMT because you thought you were dead?
Also that looks fucking gnarly user good luck

Thanks man, means a lot.
Both probably, I was stuck in ICU for 3-5 weeks straight on a vent, I don't know exactly how long, family told me what happened and they don't remember completely.
Anyway, thanks for hearing my story. Also if anyone in the Midwest (Texas, Oklahoma area) has spotted a light brown El Camino with a severely dented left side (Behind front left wheel well, front of rear left wheel well on the bed) call the driver a nigger.

my time to contriboot
it's been 5 years.

can I gas him too?

rolling

Almost fuckin forgot
I WASN'T WEARING A HELMET I GOT SO FUCKING LUCKY MY C-SPINE CAME BACK CLEAR FUCK NIGGER I SHOULD HAVE CAME OUT RETARDED.

Don't do what I did that shit will get you killed, wear your gear.

His life is f o r f e i t

DO YOU SEE THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE?
```FUCK THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE```

that's fucking horrifying, I remember being 11 and being scared of the dark, alone in a blizzard? no thank

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

do you have the freech spurdo AAAAAAAAAAAA pic? I've been craving it and I never saved it when it got spammed.

can we pretty please see your heels?

F u k

Dubs, but if I feel like it I just may regardless

alright well im going to keep rolling

nah, was barely here when it was, left for like a year.

22 get

gg

ill make your heels my background for a day

what lmao

Oh wow well fuck let me get that for you. Not gonna be a faggot and not deliver.

Sorry for the shitty photo, hard for me to move like that anymore.
Now this is healed up, mostly callus but I want you to envision something.

Take a ping pong ball and cut it in half, about that much depth and that big around in decayed flesh was just there before hand, this is just scar tissue.

talk about some shitty luck user, hopefully you have some good shit coming your way.

ayyy dubs of health, get well soon user

What fucking doctor would take in a patient who had been throwing up 3 times a day for a fucking week and say "huh sorry kid u ate somethin bad*
He needs to be fired for malpractice

People like you are the fucking worst.

Fuck man. No matter what you believe in, spiritual in any form or not…the universe gave you a second chance right there.

Fucking hell, that sounds horrendous. Glad to hear you're not dead or retarded now. I always have to remind friends to wear their armor and gear when riding, because half the time they don't. Kind of like the fallacy for people who don't wear their seatbelts for "light" trips on the basis that "well it's only a few miles, I'm not gonna wreck or anything." All it takes is one shitty driver to ruin your entire life, or even end it.

yeah the universe did give me a second chance, honestly i'm glad that the branch broke.

that gives me the weirdest feeling of warmth. This crazy life, man…please enjoy each day user.

Black feathered wings beating all around…

I had an operation, they had problems during the surgery. There is no other side, just darkness and oblivion.

honestly that's all I can really think of though, been in several near car crashes, some at pretty good speeds. been around H2S pockets with no monitor an ok amount so that could've well been dangerous. Been around tons of venomous snakes and spiders but never been bit.

I hadnt had anything but water in weeks, sue me

One time I almost slipped off a roof. I probably woulda lived, though.

another one
and that's the moment I sold that piece of shit bike and got a new one

Antibiotics killed it quick but it's pretty sobering to know that would have been a lethal a century ago. The worst part by far was not being able to sleep because of coughing fits.

i got cold and i am a pussy the post

Post again after you've had pneumonia faggot
I guarantee you will be changing your tune

i once had a bit of myocarditis a couple of years ago. spent a week and a bit in hospital on antibiotic drip, morphine and oxygen.

once i got get really fuked up and came very close to getting hit by a car.

I felt like such a piece of shit after that, knowing that I got a shit ton of people into that mess and nearly drowning my rescuer- probably added to the downspiral into depression. Glad I made it out of that one though, if I didn't I wouldn't be able to shitpost here with you lads.

The coughing fits were absolutely terrible, especially since I had there was this heavy pain near my groin/abdomen whenever I would cough.

italyfag here

the funniest thing is, once i was there, one of the nurses told me that if i needed the emergency room i was in the wrong part of the hospital; didn't feel pain until I sat down and waited for my fiancee to finish. It was very strange telling here "don't worry honey, I'm not dead, yet".

i was born

I almost drowned when I was 5 or something
me and my sister was dangling our legs off of the side of our houseboat on the deep end
lean just a tiny bit too much forward and fell in
can't swim, repeatedly go under and sink to the bottom only to jump up to the surface as I reach the bottom
sister asks what I'm doing down there
bitch what the fuck does it look like?
this goes on for about 5 minutes, sinking to the bottom, jumping to the surface, flailing my arms around only to sink back down
eventually my mom comes out wondering what all the fucking noise is about
sees me in the water, curses and grabs me by the hair and pulls me up onto the houseboat again

the second time I almost got myself killed was when I was climbing a tree
I'm at the very top of the tree of maybe 8-10 meters, floor level of 3rd level building
the tree starts shaking, I look down and asks the others in the tree to stop shaking it
loose my balance and grip and fall down somehow missing all the branches on my way down
this tree was growing next to a road and there's a walkway under the road so there's a big fucking steel fence right next to the tree
at the lowest branch there was a guy sitting and I somehow managed to grab his knee, from what he told me, breaking the fall a tiny amount as I smack down flat next to the trunk of the tree
had I not done that I would've smacked my head against that steel fence

third time was when I allmost strangled myself with a rubber window seal
wrapped it around my neck a couple of times, cutting off the blood supply to may brain in doing so
everything was going dark before I realized that it might've not been the best idea to do that and I'm pretty sure the people around me would've been too fucking dumb to get that shit off my neck if I had passed out

browsing this board
[spoiler][/spoiler]

they prefer the term "proactive dating"

thank you for the story and the dubs.

in return here is some knowledge which will help you with your leg.

go study a bit about the research done using powdered pig bladder as scaffolding for regenerating finger tips and muscles, its not a perfect solution and it will require you getting all the dead/thickened skin removed before you begin but if you cover a bandage with that stuff and repeat for a couple weeks your body will use it to regrow your missing tissue.

do the research, there are a few risks involved, mostly with making sure you get properly prepared materials but it will help, it did for me.

god speed.

wear you seatbelts kids

people who drive bikes are suicidal maniacs

nah

And that's how I learned to stop putting shit in my mouth

why?

but you still love the dick in yo mouth, though

Sounds like they thought you were purposely trying to scare your brother.

There's no reason your brother would go to lake on his own. Your dad knew you brought him there.

Oh my god. Seriously? You're so dumb. They could've bought new shoes, you know..

Not him but I had pneumonia when I was 10 years old, had a low-grade fever, and one of my lungs was half filled with fluid but I was still walking around and felt relatively fine.

I didn't realize anything was wrong, but my parents were super worried, took me to the hospital, and they told me they would've had to insert a catheter if I had come the next day.

I got hit two times by cars as pedestrian and bicyclist when I was a kid.
first time was when I crossed the street and a car drove over my foot. Damn thing came out of no where.
second time I was heading toward a friend with my bicycle, I had to go straight forward and a car wanted to turn to my right and instead of letting me pass he just turned and hit me.
I got kicked off my bicycle and flew forward and landed on the side walk my head hit almost a pole.

I told my friend to takes us out of there immediately. I had work early in the morning. After dropping me off, he returned to find two bodies on the sidewalk covered with tarps. Apparently, a drunk driver hit the couple. The Element driver was texting which explains the delay and confusion at the red light.

Had pneumonia when I was a kid. Already had pretty serious asthma and allergies, so with the pneumonia moving around was out of the question. Couldn't do anything but lay on the couch and occasionally go to the bathroom for forever, feels like it was 2 weeks but it probably wasn't that long. Parents couldn't afford to take me to a hospital, not to mention they didn't have a reliable car that could get to the nearest one anyway.

While I lay there, my stepmom decides to tell me that she just got off the phone with the police, who told her that one of my middleschool friends had killed themselves because I was bullying them. I couldn't believe it, hurt me terribly. Never did bully them or anything like that. We had some stupid kid inside joke about holy milk cartons, and I had drawn a picture of some angelic milk cartons (with wings and halo) and slipped it into their locker. Just a dumb joke, but I was convinced that it convinced my friend to kill herself.

Eventually, I got better and went back to school and that friend was still here. Asked them about the whole suicide deal and they had no idea what I was talking about. Asked my stepmom about it later and she just said she thought it was true, but wouldn't say why. Pretty sure she was just making it up, she never liked me much.

Not mine, my friend's though
Noone got hurt, fortunately. The SUV was going fast, there was basically no damage to it, it had a 2+1 family. Jack's Golf 4 is picrel, he wanted to sell it to get more money for a BMW and I guess the Murphy's Law kicked in.

kill yourself on livestream cunt

Idiot, you are not a hero. You have poor risk/reward assessment abilities. I would have told that little girl, "Don't worry, lil girl. Mommy & Daddy will buy you a new one, okay?" And that would have been the end of it.
You are a prime example of what happens with faggots that watch too much T.V.
I bet you saw princes in Disney movies risking their lives against fire-breathing dragons and you decided you had to be like one of them.
Goddamn, OP, give me your address so I can come over and slap the shit out you.

Got hit by a truck when I was 9 years old and I don't remember any of it from the brain trauma. Broke my leg in 2 places and had a huge gouge on my forehead. I wish I had died at that very moment in my life.

ok, here it goes

Apparently i blacked out while riding close to the sidewalk, fell and cracked my skull on the pavement. The insanely lucky bit was that it wasn't a passerby who called the ambulance, it was a neurosurgeon on the way to his shift.

where do you think girls develop the fetish to get facefucked and choked out?

I could see myself doing something like that. Gotta do what you gotta do, even if the plebs don't appreciate.

I almost woke up in gitmo once.

I slept on a flight and the woman thought I was a muslim and she started getting nervous as I snored, because she though it was arabic.

If my mom hadn't been blanking out there's no guarantee that me and my mother would be alive today. Southern Californian drivers are of a special breed.

How the hell do these fuckers get licences?

You mean Baja California Mexicunts and stupid niggers. I know your feel.

That and the entitled asians and rich people that you get in orange county, as well as the fucking druggies who somehow eke out a lifestyle here.

Point is there's a lot of bad drivers in SoCal

Mine:

That's about it really, despite what they say, extreme sports really aren't that dangerous.

It was an underling theme everytime I did something good. Nobody, and especially women were ungrateful. But it was that particular event that gave me that push. You see, it doesn't take one uneventful time with an asshole that happened to be a woman, it takes having an entire lifetime of women being ungrateful assholes. All I ever expected was a little thanks, but hey, I guess that's too much to expect from people like you. Sure, there may be people with psychopathic tendencies who destroy people's lives, but god, how fucking dare he expect a little appreciation! How fucking fucked up!

People like YOU are the fucking worst. YOU are the reason why everyone is an asshole, so go fuck yourself.

No need for that, I know much goddamn better now.
But I guess all I wanted to do was do an act of kindness, since I felt bad. Emotions always seemed to skew my rational thinking though, so I try hard to set those aside.

I am conflicted

Everytime.

I had no time to thank him or see his face, he just vanished. On to this day this moment is burned in my memory and I want thank my savior.

this shit happened not even a month ago, we can't afford a hospital visit so for the first week I just slept downstairs

I had a few actually

Another time

Again being dumb

What's funny is I got a citiation (obviously) and the cop saw me all tear jerked and said he's sorry so he gave me a no point ticket that only gets a $200 max fine.

Was the only time nearly dying benefited me. Never will drive impaired again either.

Retard alert

HAHA poor Amerishit

Retard

ill be immigrating to your country

Wanna meet up and cuddle? Not In a gay way or anything.

Enjoy your 20% power loss, awful shifting, and high repair costs :^)

ur a fag and ur wrong

o-only because it is cold tonight

I posted this in a separate thread but I'll copy paste it here

One time I died but then I didn't.

Not really. Cracked my chin on the ice while skating at a rink as a kid. Must have blacked out form the pain because the next thing i remember was being wheeled away, and the next after that was being stitched up. I also recall choking on a Cocoa Puff some years ago and getting light-headed, but i didn't pass out or anything.

well fuck you youre getting a webm anyhow

People that ride motorcycles are assholes, and judging by this thread, death seems to agree.

post it nigger

hahaha you alaskans are funny ever been to nunavut? try living in worse conditions near a whole bunch of natives that can hardly speak english and half the year is pure night on account of the earths axis turning away from the sun!

This is the best story in this thread. Remember kids, friends never leave friends when they're ordering milkshakes.

welcome home user
we are glad to have you

I had a cast after foot rebuild
lost bigger chunk out of heel due to shit cast job
Check if your foot and leg is actually straight
everything below my knee is twisted outwards
(duck walk)
gone from 15 degrees to 5 degrees outward
After 5 years of physical training

Here today because the barrel of his .38 rolled on a dud.

Couldn't find one piece of information on what you're talking about

what did you try and plead guilty to?

cuck with made up sickness

I lived in a native village for six months. Nanwalek I think is what it was called.

Apparently it was a hit and run, and after I pled guilty the judge asked me my name and just started to laugh, everyone in the court had no idea why.

Search "o que significa corpo fechado?"

You won't find deep cultural references on the web because people hardly publish colloquial stuff.

You'd have a better chance knowing exactly what it means if you'd ask the person who made the post (aka "me").