Neckties

The necktie meme is over a century old.

The form factor hasn't changed in a hundred years.

How long is this stupid shit gonna go on?

How long are you gonna be a little bitch?

It's not about me.

Neckties are just a lame way of feigning social validity. Any poor little white guy can put a necktie on and it's supposed to mean he's important. They serve no utilitarian purpose like a button or belt; they're just a useless, outdated accessory.

so are rings, necklaces and wristwatches

Wristwatches can be useful at times, such as if your phone battery dies. But it's true that nowadays they are mostly just to show-off.

OP is mad cause he doesn't know how to tie a necktie

It's not that. I know exactly how to tie a necktie. Maybe I am biased because I've only had to wear one a couple of times in the past decade, being a NEET. I'm just tired of seeing them on guys everywhere.

Necklaces can have a sentimental and/or religious meaning or "power".

what are you, a paid bowtie shill or something?

pick one

Bowties make you look like a fruit instead of a conformist. Equally lame.

u wot

Looks like OP triggered the weeb who still watches high school slice-of-life anime into his 20s.

I'm not disagreeing with you user. You are correct.
But why are you against neckties specifically? Half of western any culture is built on ridiculous memes that don't serve any practical purpose, most of them more harmful to one's lifestyle and economy than neckties.
Are you going to go after each and every one of them separately?

Neckties don't get enough criticism though, and they deserve it.

it probably has some kind of ulterior purpose, like judging a man by the size or elegance of his tie knot

OP is a fucking moron.

1. Fewer and fewer men are wearing neckties right now. It has somehow become acceptable for men to

2. The purpose of wearing a necktie is to cover up the cheap plastic buttons on any given shirt. In ye olden times, buttons were made of metal and jewels. Then the necktie came out which at first meant you were rich (because pure silk was worth more than gold and silver), but then became a convenient way of using low-cost fabric to cover up your lack of owning jeweled buttons.

3. In the absence of a necktie, you need to wear a patterned shirt, but it's hard to find one that isn't too loud. If you wear a white shirt without a necktie, you will look like a waiter.

does this count as special snowflake shit?

This is also a stupid thing people do, wearing jackets and ties in the heat.

Those goys are halfway there with the shorts, but it looks silly.