He is unstopable

dw.com/en/manhunt-for-suspected-german-child-killer-marcel-h-continues/a-37860878

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39205127

$${\huge BOOOOORRRNNN TOOO BEEEE FREEEEE}$$

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2709224/two-afghan-migrants-revealed-as-those-arrested-over-horrific-three-hour-rape-streamed-on-facebook-live-in-sweden/
express.co.uk/news/world/736402/violence-against-women-german-refugees-rape-sexual-assault-robberies-stuttgart-battered
XPrmK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are a failure.

:( at least this Holla Forumstard isn't they still can't catch him.

What I wonder about is, if he actually is staying in someones house/appartment whose resident he killed and no one noticed: How long will he be able to just stay in there if there are no traces leading to that house/appartment?

Alleged posts by him on poor little white guychan said he killed 5 people by now.
What if he killed anyone who could possibly be looking for the resident he killed? That way no one will find out for quite some time and he can just stay in that place until the food runs out or something (in which case he still could just mask himself somehow and order food).

If there are no traces he can jsut stay in that fucking house forever.

Plus the Police are retarded.

They "think" he might have killed a women but can't be sure.

Have they not seen the pictures of the fucking dead hambeast and his shoes? Police in germany don't know how to into internet.

i hope hell exists

Even though german prisons are rather poor little white guyed, if you are a child murderer you won't exactly have a good time there with all the muslims in there. He will have hell in prison. Except if they put them into an isolated cell.

He's probley shitposting right now on her internet with his dog :)

Although they could not confirm the second murder, investigators said the teenager had claimed the woman "put up more of a fight than the child" and weighed some 120kg (19 stone). The motive for his attack appeared to have been the woman's bank, computer and phone details.

They have not found her body and he access to her bank accounts fatties always get welfare so it probley get money each month.

Maybe she was a loner to thats why nobody has reported her missing or came to her house. He can live in there forever.

Fuck the police are behind.

Well they also think that the dog photo was legit when it most likely was just someone recreating Marcels timestamp and photographing a cute dog to see how far it will make it in fake news shit.

im talking about the afterlife, obviously
i know no prison is not going to do justice for likes of him but at least they can keep him off the streets

I wish they'd send him to an american prison

It's not like it even would be a difficult thing to withdraw cash money from the ATM using that womans account.
He would just need to go out in the mid of the night, mask himself unsispicious using a scarf over half of the face and a hat or something and then withdraw the money.

Check this webm. It's from a German child rapist being beaten up in German prison by (what sounds like) some mid-easterners.

I hope this is what awaits him in prison.

He's a fucking retard. Seriously, if you don't care about going to jail or even want to go there, then just rob some banks or something.

thesun.co.uk/news/2709224/two-afghan-migrants-revealed-as-those-arrested-over-horrific-three-hour-rape-streamed-on-facebook-live-in-sweden/

express.co.uk/news/world/736402/violence-against-women-german-refugees-rape-sexual-assault-robberies-stuttgart-battered

GTFO THEY THE ONES RAPING KIDS.

Well they wouldn't even know from record to since they have not ID'd or found the women he killed.

No one questions that.
But you can't just use that to say one individual case is 100% committed by them. There are exceptions.
If you want to prove that, give me information about that particular case itself.

any .onion links ??

immigrants finally doing something good?

Kek
Shit was never in the deebweb. It was the retarded fake news considering 4chan as "deep web" and then tons of others copied that.
There also never was a video, only the photos.

It's second or even third generation migrants and not syrian modern migrants.
These later-generation migrants adopted some few parts of culture and morals such as pedophiles being scum.
But that's not the case for the modern migrants.

We get it your a shitskin.

Fuck off.
Then you go ahead and explain it to me… You can clearly hear that the guys beating up the pedophile are mid-easterns. They have an accent.
Yet they beat up someone for being a pedo. How does this work out considering that todays refugees from syria etc. are mostly pedos themselves?

Explain.

no, just buttblasted for someone getting their childbrides first

German police double poor little white guyed

fake or not ?
His english seems to be pretty good in his statement.

pastebin dot com slash KWXkSuJx

minor updates on the pastebin statuspage, added the screenshots of his c.v. and applications + situation in the hospital in Moenchengladbach

missed anything?

pastebin com wzp2JaZ4

XPrmK
German/English

kill a child = 15 years in prison

save a picture of a naked child = 30 years in prison

I'm CIA.

tbh both should be shot right away

deepercutz lives?!
German police suck

Deepercutz Lives? Fuck German police are dumb

nigging this hard