Fucking gypsies

Holy fuck I am triggered,

Fuck is wrong with them. She was light enough to pass as european and get a job to.

That kid should be in school. He could have a future he has very little gypsie and would breed it out later on.

Why won't they fucking change. I hate them they so fucking bad exploiting their own son.

I bet she put out to a white person on purpose using her white skin to breed a even whiter boy to use to beg without people catching that they gypsies.

hey Frollo

Cleanse them.

To kill a gypo isn't a crime or a sin in most nations.

I can't help but feel empathy for that little boy.

He looked good and was very pale. The tiny bit of gypsie in him just made him look like a pale south european.

The mother looked like Natsu in this picture.

Taxi Driver them

You'd be doing him a kindness.

Gypo's aren't native to Europe. They are from India. Do you want Pajeet to shit in your street?

Yes but the mother was one of those hybird gypsies and then she fucked a white european.

So the boy has 1/4 gypsie in him.

If he is raised by europeans and doesn't know he has gypsie blood all the gypsie can be breed out of his kids.

1 drop rule.

Well it just triggered me to see a child who looked white and just know his parents where going to make his life ruined.

He has no future.

Thus why its a gift to cleanse them

Empathy and kindness is a trait of europeans and it is both a gift and a weakness.

I couldn't do it. He looks to much like my people. He is innocent and knows nothing of the world.

Soon he relize he is a fucking gypsie and poor as fuck with no future and degenerate into a fucking mong.

Then drop him in the middle of no where and leave. If he lives, he deserves to live, and if he dies, well, circle of life.

you fucking heretic

With no empathy we are just like fucking african negriods.

no compromise. no weaklings. you are a poor little white guy.

God I love that word filter

You are not white.

Niggеr

c u c k

Not even Hitler was autistic enough to abide by the one drop rule

GTFO you prejudiced faggot.

I vape because its cheaper and healther then smoking.

I am a former pack a day smoker. I'm not into "vape culture" don't assume shit you austic fuck.

i am american so i dont run into gypsies regularly enough to identify one.
thanks for the warning brother its scary how closely they resemble a human

Do you not feel the urge to suck cock now you vape ?

stopped reading right there

I don't understand this vape crap.
All I see is when these douchebags sucking these smokescreen creating cocks that they think are fucking important just because of that metal dildo that shoot smoke jizz.