I am a solid 5 with an income of 60k a year

i am a solid 5 with an income of 60k a year.

can i get any woman like this to be my faithful wife?

i have heard all it takes is confidence. is it true?

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyserialshared.info
mensfitness.com/hot-girls/why-do-hot-girls-sleep-with-ugly-guys
medicaldaily.com/married-vs-single-what-science-says-better-your-health-327878
psychologytoday.com/blog/head-games/201412/are-alpha-males-myth-or-reality
8ch.net/b/res/6841347.html#6841582
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women don't want money.
They want a man with a big cock and the ability to give them mind-blowing orgasms.
They will follow you around like a puppy dog if they know they can't get fucked like that anywhere else.

Remember the Supreme Gentleman had it all, except for his tiny 4" cock.

i was asking because i never see 10s or 9s with average dudes with average incomes.

its always some wanna be criminal with tattoos or a rich fag with money and status.

my understanding is that women dont care about your looks, but now you say they dont even care about your money?

i am confused.

just wrong
there is no other way to say it

Nigger, give me the confidence to make as much money as you do and then we'll talk.

9/10 women may be married to some rich dude, but they're fucking the poolboy they hired while their short dicked jew attorney husband is at work.

Do you want to be the jew husband, or the poolboy?

i'm not a women but I will be your faithful wife (male)

New Chan forum tinyserialshared.info Update all Days

Technically yes but at the same time if she knows she can do better she will.

i am a responsible adult with practical values.

i really only want a pretty woman who will respect me as her husband and not fuck around.

just wondering if 10s and 9s are achievable for people like me.

I would go with no

sounds reasonable. then i guess women are worst people than men.

you would be right in that assumption most of the time
hypergamy and a lifetime of not being subject to consequences will do that to you

i am fairly new to this term but it seems to hold up to scrutiny.

i think the first time i really noticed it was when i went to the mall and noticed all "average" looking women with ugly dudes, and all the beautiful women and girls with no men, in packs, with their nose up in the air.

i am not a misogynist, but it makes me angry sometimes when i see at parties that they rather dance with each other, than with an average looking dude who will treat them nice.

its kind of fucked up.

attractive men are confident

unattractive men are cocky

thats quitter talk

that is great, so unless you are fine dealing with that, find something else to do besides chase 3DPD, and take solidarity in the fact that the roles they play in society can and will be outsourced to technology to no one's detriment but themselves

No.

No.

If you want a woman like any of these (especially 2, 5, and maybe 3) you're going to have to triple your income. Minimum. Keep in mind that at 180k per annum, you'll be under a great deal of stress because of the lifestyle she'll expect you to provide her. 180k will barely cut it in a mid-sized Midwestern city. It will be insufficient on the coasts.

She won't be faithful. She will fuck better looking men at will.

You have average looks probably below average, actually, as the overwhelming majority of people rate themselves 1-2 points higher than they really are and slightly above average income. You need to aim for a 5/10 secretary and hope she thinks fucking around on you is more trouble than it's worth.

i was aware of this and rated myself 2 or 3 points lower. people me that i am handsome, (not just my mother lol) but my experiences with pretty women dont align with what people tell me.

i am good looking enough to date 8s, but they never stay, or they tell me at some point in the relationship that they dont want to see me anymore, or that I am not the only guy they are dating.

anyways, was just trying to be as acurate as possible. so i asked in good faith. thanks for your answer. it seems that women like that are out of the reach of most men anyways. and that sucks.

Why exactly are you a solid 5?

Do you see any room for self improvement? Do you have 6 pack abs and an aesthetic physique yet, if not what is your excuse? Would some basic grooming, hygiene and a trip to the gym make a substantial difference to your prospects. Money and fame aside, most men can improve significantly with just a little bit of effort. In today's day and age, this actually sets you apart from the majority of men who are fat, lazy, useless unsuccessful slobs, voila you are now worthy of a 7 or an older 8.

There aren't any people I know that don't look better when they are in shape, groomed, well dressed and healthy. Also success breeds confidence. Be successful at something, anything and your confidence will increase.

i addressed this here

like i said, i have dated pretty women, but they seem to be kind of ruthless when it comes to their expectations, and they werent even as pretty as what I originally posted.

but people constantly tell me that its me. that its all about confidence, but then i think: "if its all about confidence, how come I never see 10's with average dudes with average lives"?

as I am sure by sheer numbers and probability, there ought to be more average dudes dating 10s… but thats not the case.

10s always date the same kind of guys: pro athletes, famous actors, or rich men.

my question is: "are 10s and 9s even normal/average when it comes to their expectations of men?"….

so… are they?

Additionally, don't ever think that being nice will get you a hot gf. It won't. Girls hate guys that are overly nice to them. That's a huge red flag, it means you don't know what heinous heartless calculating bitches most women are. This indicates your gross lack of experience.

i am neutral when it comes to "being nice".

is there any way to have an honest conversation about this topic without appealing to the memes and bullshit stereotypes?

Let me tell you aspies how it actually works. Women work on pure emotion and chemistry.

Hot women often fall in love with ugly as fuck guys for no explainable reason.

Women ethier like you or they don't but it does help to make the connection by having a little game.

As for the you gotta lift and be rich shit thats only important for keeping a healthy long term relationship.

Once all the chemicals ware off even if you created a soild bond she might get tired of your shit if you are holding her back.

You don't have to be a great success but you can't fuck her life up with your NEET shit she will get sick off it over time.

These guys who become "chads" are actually attracting the worse kind of gold digging slut.

Honestly if you want a good looking girl friend start talking to good looking women.

Try doing in IRL a lot to online dating is bullshit. If you start talking and going out as friends with 20 hot women IRL one will be bound to get close to you and fall for her weird feelings.

mensfitness.com/hot-girls/why-do-hot-girls-sleep-with-ugly-guys

Many studies on how women actually work.

Women love when you claim ownership over them to but don't do this till you have at least slept together a few times ina romantic way not a purley sexual way.

If you really want to keep a women breed her most women to be honest if you talk it to her right will want you to cum in her and knock her up its instinct they can't help it.

This is me and my gf.

I am a fat neet with no money and she works. Explain it.

not you, but it was, it mean anything besides you got lucky

thats not a 10 faggot.

if it was*

Shes at work right now so I can't time stamp with her but here one from another thread.

Its not luck because my ex was even more attractive.

Third pic is current compared to ex.

Sure not a 10 but a nice looking girl. Good enough for me I don't really want anything more lookwise.

i can get those, but they dont stay, or cheat, or break up with me.

your girl probably just has a good heart, so you got lucky in that sense, but most women around here (affluent area) with those looks dont date anything short of professionals.

good for you user. try to keep her. some of wish we could have that.

There are poor guys out there with girls out of there league so why not? There are also guys that win the lottery. Why doing that.

So anyway maybe you should actually listen to me the one with a gf at least then some r9k bullshit and "game redpill" websites.

Its all bullshit. People like like people some girls like ugly guys for good knows what reason.

you look like a fat dani nucci. you are not ugly.

now i seee why she likes you. plus you have symmetry. that is a huuuuuuuge plus. good for you.

I'll wait until she gets off work then, until then however, that isn't you.

it is, failing to understand that, is failing to understand hypergamy, and that can get very dangerous.
define what you are talking about please?
long-term or short-term
you're right about short-term for what its worth

Don't care about or want 3DPD.

Well a I am quite smart and have actually had a lot of good jobs but I am lazy.

She doesn't believe in whole work and corperate system to.

This is the point your missing. Women are just like men they have ideas, beliefs, views.

Do you really believe this r9k shit that they some sort of success calulator and super shallow?

Maybe they don't like the system we live in. Maybe they don't like the city? Maybe they want to live in the fucking woods and live off the land?

Maybe they want to live as a shut in tokoyo?

You see not everyone is this "normie" standard who wants the same standard shitt hurr muh 50 shades of gray bf.

Just find a girl who matches you. Shit even if you disagree on world views you might just have a mating chemical bond its called love.

Reason you faggots don't have gfs is because you do all this shit like lift try get a better job but don't understand what love is.

What I am getting at is that this "red pill on women" and "mgtow" shit is toxic to anyone wanting to find someone to share a life with.

"Friendzone" all these little boxes to put a relationship in.

Girls are people just like us. Treat getting a girl friend like making a friend if your full aspie and don't get what I am trying to say and you will be successful.

jsut b urself my dude xD

Well tbh that is pretty much it.

Ditch all the r9k shit those guys don't even speak to people let alone women how the fuck do you think they so enlightened to how women work?

Honestly best people to learn "how to into gf" is actually normies.

Also OP you 10/10 in those pictures having worked with media before.

Images are take from 1000s of pictures and retouched. They not really how they look.

They probley super attractive IRL no shit but they never live up to those images.

See

Same bathroom, same person.

What you think I have a twin?

i get it. just wondering if it was possible to be normal and date or marry someone like that.

The friendzone is real, I see coworkers in it all the time

so, they have been subjects to millenniums of evolution, but their evolution has to have been different given the dynamics of human mating and their position in it.

hmm… you got lucky i guess

Well remember that IRL 7/10 can look like that in a image.

You can date anyone if you two click. Shit you could date a 10/10 rich model oil tycoons daughter if she got a thing for you.

Really really just depends of the person regardless of looks wealth or success.

Why is my ex attactive to? More luck? Everything that disagrees with r9k aspie logic is luck right?

In regards to your image your cherry picking the worse kind of imature shallow american cultured girls.

%80 of women outside the USA are not like that.

that girl is barely a 5
like what scale are you faggots using?
seriously though, imagine every woman you see transformed to an average weight for her height
the super skinny ones, the obese ones, think about it on a standard deviation, do many women really rate 8/10 or 9/10 or 10/10?
If you judge on a scale of 1-10 for physical attractiveness alone then you shoul logically answer no, no woman above the age of 25 can possibly be a 10 on a scale that includes all women of breeding age. (14-44) Women that are older than your grandma and of course children aren't on the scale. Burn victims are not counted in this scale and so forth because you probably don't know what they looked like beforehand.
The girl in the picture in that post is 5/10 maybe a 6 but it really looks like she had a titjob.

Also, why do you think women wear makeup? They are trying to make themselves appear higher on the scale than they are.

A lot of Chads come straight out of the trailer park but they're still going to score all the hot chicks because they got a six pack, captain of a sports team, and a chiseled jaw. Money did nothing for the Supreme Gentleman. Not saying it doesn't help of course but Chads fuck em and leave em and most of them aren't even close to being dosh kings. That's not what a Chad is. Chad isn't about dosh. Chad is about game.

Why do you think you see some really attractive together girls with drug addict ugly losers? I know you aspies will hate to hear this but its just love.

LOVE ISN'T SOMETHING YOU CAN EXPLAIN.

this is the worst advice ever
must be a femanon tbh

often they arent actually dating them
also consider that monogamy is not universal

I said in regards of short-term relationships you are correct
3DPD do fuck for fun, in that circumstance

just showing you that the friendzone is a real thing, made no mention of how many 3DPD do it

I agree I don't like that girls looks. I just used google to find picture to match my post.

This is my girl friend and my ex. I don't know what she is on some scale all I know is I think she is cute as hell and very pleasing to see everyday and thats all that matters really.

But you know if you love someone you might see them as more attractive subjectley then they are objectley.

But attraction is rather subjective anyway. Ones man 10 is anothers 4.

I give up, till you guys lose the wahh r9k world is bad women are reasource calulating machines world view you probley won't get a gf.

You people are like fucking eliot rodgers.

it is probably and not all of us get our validation via 3DPD

Eliot cared about 3DPD to the point he was willing to kill for it.

Funny thing is girls are triggered by 2D. My girl friend often whines about being compared to 2D girls she knowledges 2D is perfection but here is the thing faggot.

2D isn't real you will always be alone and never wake up to a blowjob and bacon, never fell her soft skin warm your body ect.

I'll also never wake up from my wallet getting ripped out of my ass, or being made into a slave for next 18-26 years.
So, you take some, you lose some.

I'm a NEET who's account is in negative. I just brought myself 2 bags of chips and a new vape with her money and she doesn't care.

Explain that one. Most girls are not gold diggers faggot.

medicaldaily.com/married-vs-single-what-science-says-better-your-health-327878

might be because she knows you are beneath her in the sexual market
I've seen okay 3DPD, go out with ugly guys because they know he can't do any better, they leave if they get a dude with money tho

they include divorced men in with the single population
that brings the health and happiness for the single population down by a significant margin
so fuck you, and fuck your bullshit

psychologytoday.com/blog/head-games/201412/are-alpha-males-myth-or-reality

VID RELATED. ITS REALITY CALLING r9k.

Because you and all of your dating experience make you the perfect person to give advice about dating.

MMk.

Black and white thinking is a sign of autism.

They know their audience.

Most girls don't care about that shit.
It's all about the feelings. People say being yourself gets you girls, but it really doesn't. BUT it does make it so when you find a girl you two are actually comfortable with each other and able to grow from that.

Just do you until you find someone who like that. Does it really matter what the fuck the number is?

You asked me to explain it, and I did so.
3DPD don't like being alone, and will be with someone poor, for a short time, while they look someone better off.

not every tiger will try to kill and eat you, but it is still a fucking tiger, and are naturally prone and able to do that

You're not even trolling are you?

Good luck, user. Have a good life.

I left my ex and ex before her and the relationship went on for 7 years.

I don't think she is leaving me any time soon considering we already procreated.

too you as well

so you are a NEET, not extremely intelligent, fat, and I am guessing you don't have 15in dick, and yet you have a 3DPD that is willing to have womb shit with you?
are your parents rich, or does she think you will make it big eventually?

My IQ is 127 but I have ADHD and depression sometimes.

Nope I don't know my father and my mother isn't close and was abusive when I grew up.

You see faggot false dichotomy aspie double think doesn't apply.

sure it is

okay, so you got lucky, good for you
we'll see the relationship lasts through the children
that will be a real test

I already have a child with my ex and I left her.

My IQ is 127 because they tested it in a professional setting when I was a child when they gave me the ADHD Dx

thanks nigger
where do you live?

yeah, yeah

My exs family are rather wealthy and I help out with money when I can afford to.

I have not been a NEET my whole life like I have not worked my whole life.

Infact today I got a job offer I might take.

I see my other kid when I can we never went though any courts or anything not every women is out to get you reality isn't MGTOW.

Umm no she moved on met a guy who she is more happy with like I met someone I am more happy with.

Your really dissconnected from the reality of how life is. People grow apart people move on.

That explains it

yes, you can repeat yourself, I know, you've said that before

well, I didn't know she found some poor little white guy to be a dad to your kid
I know nothing about you other then you're a NEET, a whiteknight, and got lucky with 3DPD a few times

c.u.c.k
mods, fuck you

I'm glad you will never procreate and gentics will die out. We need less black and whte thinking aspies in the world.

I have two siblings, one of which has already procreated, also I am young enough to probably see methods of asexual reproduction come into being, so I'll be able to have a family all on my own without having to risk anything.

but even with all that your sentiment is irrelevant as my point of view isn't hereditary.

Every single one of them looks like the kind of girl that would take a black cock up their ass in a heartbeat.

You need a pure girl OP. They're out there, you just need to know where to look.

You're clearly autistic. You're never getting a woman.

Are you talking about girls or women?

no. they will mock you and feel creeped out.

you have to be +7/10 to be alright. 8/10 is ideal.

you look friendly and weak, 8/10 would bully. anyways hope you are +6'0".

are you a 5 because people don't remark you as being handsome or ugly, or because you have unremarkable features either way

if the latter, you could probably get whatever bitch if you had a 10/10 personality and fashion sense

I-I would be your waifu… Do you take physically and emotionally scarred but otherwise moderately attractive girls? ._.; I can cook and clean and, you know… "other stuff."

Holla Forumsro I have a solid 7/10 as a gf (9/10 body, 7/10 face but face takes it all imo), I don't make money, don't work out and I only have a 6" dick. JUST MAN THE FUCK UP and go and TALK to them, it's not rocket science ffs.

I am, I may be weak but when I dealt amphetmine I attacked a guy with an axe I go for any weapon near me.

I also got let off by small town police for stabbing a dude who hit me due to him being a dengerate and me staying at the house of a well respected local at the time.

I took a hard as fucking beat from guy I stabbed friends and told them to fucking kill me while spitting blood in their face.

2 weeks later they actually brought me drinks and insited "he feel on the bottle" I stabbed him with. Is that alpha or beta shit?

getting into trouble and starting the real fun is alpha. Just don't brag about it too much to grills unless they ask you about it.

you are asking the wrong questions.

woman aren't faithful creatures
they have earning and needs of they're own
when they are driven to seek out other partners, they will
not that you are doing anything wrong
but they respond to attention and need
she'll be faithful as long as she isn't sought after by another man
she'll be conflicted about her unfaithfulness, but will continue to do what she wants
she'll find whatever little fault and expand it in her mind to rationally blame her unfaithfulness on you
stop worrying about faithfulness in a woman, it doesn't exist

I'm not OP but I also make 60k and I'm probably a solid 6 or 7…

Do you have a kik?

op here. i actually think i am a solid 7 but dropped it down because as someone else already pointed out: people tend to rate themselves higher than they are.

so I say 5, but I am definitely not ugly.

btw, has anyone ever seen a 10 with a dude that works retail or walmart or something like that? i find it strange that men wouldnt mind dating a cutie that works at walmart, but women probably wouldnt. And i think that says a lot about women's nature.

yeah, ill take you in. just dont be fat. i hate fat women. but they seem to worship the ground i walk on. and i feel bad for them, and then i hate them for making me feel bad for them.

Very, VERY ugly woman detected.

I had a friend in high school who literally looked just like Jason Momoa. He would say this shit to me all the time and it drove me fucking crazy.

If you're a solid 5, go for a solid 5. You're setting yourself up for failure if you try to go 9-10. Just accept what you are and go for an average looking chick.

but i am told its possible if you only "act confident". just looking for confirmation, cause I have never seen it.

beautiful women like these only date pro-athletes, or rich men. its actually quite annoying, cause they say we are all equal, and they do shit like that.

This video says it all.

8ch.net/b/res/6841347.html#6841582

Glitch in the Matrix, NEO