Why have you not gone and got a QT glue sniffing slav loli to keep in your house user?

Why have you not gone and got a QT glue sniffing slav loli to keep in your house user?

Other urls found in this thread:

ukraineadopt.com/waiting-children/girls-ages-6-9/diana.html
ukraineadopt.com/waiting-children/girls-ages-10/paula-james.html?category_id=7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

USE THE EMBED FEATURE mfXyMLUshX4?t=9m22s

They already groomed for you…

i'm gonna have to stop you right there user.

2m29s in you meet first loli.

In part 3 they talk about the guys they fuck for moneys.

Holyshit slavs are burtal just throwing out their kids like that.

The fuck.

lel i know how it is. spat in his face when he was beating me, slept with the bums for several days.

Are you a slav?

Why do these lolis go with pedos who just make them into cp throw me back on street.

I bet all the qt ones 10+ end up just in relationships and living with young pedos.

USE THE EMBED FEATURE mbIMUb3NiJk&t=79s

53s in TOTAL QT. WOULD ADOPT.

that thought made me harder than i thought it would

53secs in

not a slav.

because its a place that is known and feels safer than being alone. they sometimes follow them for guidence lol. abused little girls are the 2nd weakest, the weakest being motherless boys or boys with extremely evil mothers who are sadist.

not really. with those cp vids you see are "contracted" out for shoots or family exploitation to be exact. it's russia, not fucking turkey.

I live in eastern europe and I am considering getting one of these little kids for innocence reasons.

Maybe a boy so I wouldn't be tempted and I can raise him as my son.

I hate babys but I want a kid.

How do I go about getting one without people think I am a creep or him trashing/robbing me.

do you look turkish?

No I am white.

ukraineadopt.com/waiting-children/girls-ages-6-9/diana.html

Adopt a qt slav war ophane.

ukraineadopt.com/waiting-children/girls-ages-10/paula-james.html?category_id=7

sure. it will look odd to some if they ask questions but if nothing sexual no one will care.

why not adopt legally? these homeless kids are bottom of the barrel. also these homeless kids are in way lower numbers.
watch out for hiv

Because I am a NEET and they so strict about it.

But I can feed and little guy and give him somewhere to sleep.

I can teach him how to shitpost and stuff. At least with me he will have food and stuff.

I figure he might grow up smart and get rich or something.

is being chucked in your genes?
                                                      YES

got a problem with that?

If they white sure. Black and brown kids can die ina fire I feel nothing for them.

Shitskin detected. Empathy is what makes are different from the monkey people.

This breaks my heart. I can watch the most horrific gore, but when it comes to little girls being tossed aside, it just hurts me.

well then you want a friend. the kids you have to gsin their trust.

how's your social skills?

IKTFB. Lolis deserve better than that shit.

Well I already have one child that lives with her mother that I see and another one on the way.

Maybe I should stop hoarding children.

I know this is sortof a thread derail, but I just want to say that it's things like this that make me hate sjw/feminists even more.

I am not white, and they have too much hormones for me to be able to control. I just want a waifu with a normal life, anything 'hood' is too much for me.

I would get a small child to lessen the chance of theivery (religion is probably a factor too), and avoid temptation in the case of girls (less than 10 or 9 should be good), but they might be more dependant on you, and would be bigger responsibilities. Would they be like a friend, brother, or son?
Also
Really?

Not him, but you should feel a little bad for Semites as they are related, no?

ew

Checked, Kennedi.

you want to kidnap kids? you know you are a irl scary kid's story?

Leave

Eww wtf. Fuck off.

How the fuck did you get that from my post? Did you even read.

sorry. translation software mess up.

Oy vey.