How often do you bathe/shower, Holla Forums?

How often do you bathe/shower, Holla Forums?
I go every day but I thought about living more wholesome and going the once a week/no shampoo route.

Other urls found in this thread:

mentalhealthy.co.uk/news/526-take-long-hot-baths-or-showers-you-may-be-lonely.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3 to 4 times a day.

Every other day I do an aged urine sponge bath.

Are you a prostitute?

Usually once every other day.

Everyday. Before I go to bed at night, I shower.

probably once a week if I have to go somewhere.

Once whenever I have to go out of my home. Otherwise I only take showers for the pleasure of it.
I wish I had a tall tub like japs. Hot water is really relaxing, also, this mentalhealthy.co.uk/news/526-take-long-hot-baths-or-showers-you-may-be-lonely.html

Well, I am depressed, fat, ugly and never getting laid. I have no job and I lay in bed all day wanting to end it all.

So, on the rare day I do go out… meh.

im a stud ;;^^^))))

srs tho i just like being clean. my floors are cleaned with not a single hair or dirt.

normalfags

I shower when my hair gets really thick from picking at it so much, once every month sounds about right.

Once every other day or every day usually. I don't often shower on Saturdays.

1nce day but my friend told me that using shampoo too much ruins yer hair, so i listened
he is a hot boy

/thread

Haven't showered in over 10 years

Once every fiscal quarter, whether I need it or not.

idk

when i get around to it

Once a day, shampoo every day.

i fucking hate fags who don't shower. fuck them. i hope they get thrown off a roof top

I shower myself with a small amount of zyklon Ben every day to build up a resistance to it when the day comes the goyim rebels

Usually every day. If I dont, my body feels all slimy and gross. It makes me physically uncomfortable and I feel like shit.

When my girl friend forces me to.

I should really be doing this shit myself… *Sigh*

Usually right after I shit. To save money on toilet paper, I just scrub my ass with a wash cloth in the shower after I shit. Girlfriend says I have the cleanest ass she's ever seen. Apparently alot of guys have literal shit-stained ass cracks according to her.

I haven't taken a shower since February 23, but I use Baby powder as dry shower, I sprinkle it all over my body, I don't stink and I always take my dog for a walk, at the morning and at night and I even do small jobs, no one notices it.

Kinda if you have runny shit and a lot of ass hair it can get messy with dried dags.

I love taking a shit the showering letting the preasure of warm water wash my ass while I fap.

Two or three per day since it's hot as fug here, I shampoo twice a week.

now that unis back, at least once a day, before i head off, and most of the time in the evening. when i have nothing on, once every 3-4 days, and whenever i go out

if am working, once a day, if i not probably once in two days

My roomates and I shower about once a week. Partly because my landlord pays the water bill and we don't want to piss him off, partly because we stay relatively clean. Sometimes I'll take two in a week if my hair is oily and I have to go somewhere looking nice.

i feel you for the most part
when you go longer between showers your hair doesnt get greasy as fast as showering every day. lately i only shower when my head starts itching because i have a shitty scalp

Scientific studies have shown that showering results in the loss of your sex pheromones making it unnecessarily harder to find a mate. Like seriously chicks dig the smell of smegma, dick cheese is like a natural pussy magnet for you faggots.

To save money you should shower together ;)

I shower 2x a day. When I get home the black stuff that runs off me is a novelty to behold

Less than once a month but sometimes several days in a row when i have to get out or die.

Shitting in the shower saves water

I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a
water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body
scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub.

Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which
I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my
routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little
or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes
you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye
balm, followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion

About every other day.

That is the gayest thing I've ever read

Meh, I just use soap. I guess I'm not a faggot like you

Shut up, Bateman

Every time I leave the house or if it has been about 2 days. I go somewhere nearly every day, so it doesn't even happen much that I don't shower for two days.
No soap or shampoo or anything.

please tell me this is a shoop. i know she was always ugly but she keeps getting worse

about every second day or when my girlfriend want to suck my dick.

Used to shower every day, but it was drying my skin and hair out like a son of a bitch. Now I do every other day or every 3rd day, unless I'm working out or whatever.

You should wash your hair every other day, any more isn't that good for it. I did no shampoo when I had short, kinda chadish in style hair, and it worked really well, gave it a natural look and it would hold better than if i washed with shampoo. For longer hair would not recommend