Holy shit...

Holy shit. Barack Obama came into my room to bring me a plate of okie-doke and I literally screamed at him and hit the okie-doke out of his hand. His started to stammer "if-if-if-if-if-if" and I slammed the door on him. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to Barack but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he getting fired? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want to be culturally enriched by refugees. I want Barack to keep being president and let in more refugees. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought they were correcting the record???? This is so fucked.

Daily Reminder that President Obama killed more brain cells smoking marijuana than the Trump family has combined.

Literally nothing is wrong with my grammar in that post. I didn't go to Trump University, you know :^)

If you say so.

Lol, niggers

lol, white people

Cry more nigger

Go OD on heroin white devil

Your sentence is terrible. Try rewriting it.

What I've gathered is that you're saying has killed other people, while the Trump family has somehow fusioned brain cells together.

Lol, typical nigger response

Stop using my OZ shit. I'm the only one here allowed to do that asshole!

Typical Trumptard response

Goddamn, just realised OP is autistic and didn't even know what pic he used

In fact I was going to use this image somewhere else and you ruined the whole goddamn thing!

TYPICAL LOW INTELLIGENCE FUCKING COPYCAT ASS BITCH!

Shit, sorry m8, thought you were this fag

I saw it once all the way through and most of the episodes were boring as fuuuuuk.

I liked Ryan until Cyril became a main plot point. A story that turned into complete ass.

Schillinger's character kept changing in weird ways through the seasons. One season he's a bad guy and the next he's some meek lamb and back and forth and back and forth.

That wheelchair-nigger pissed me off to no end.

The only thing good about season 2 onwards was Adebesi and the Beecher/Keller relationship. I liked Luke Perry too but they removed him very anticlimactically; that was annoying as hell.

I can't even remember too much anymore because I've purged a bunch of it from my brain. It would take a .45 to clear out the rest.

BEECHER NO!!!!