Wew lads

bible.ca/islam/islam-myths-fastest-growing.htm
jihadwatch.org/2015/07/islam-fastest-shrinking-religion-in-the-world
christianpost.com/news/muslims-converting-christianity-faster-than-christians-converting-islam-163855/
crosswalk.com/blogs/christian-trends/millions-of-muslims-converting-to-christ.html
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/11/04/350-million-muslims-are-secretly-living-lives-as-christian-converts/comment-page-1/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth
youtube.com/watch?v=FR9suBKdvz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Islam is shit.

they're converting 2 to 1 to christ.

was there ever any doubt?

Anyway, here's a tip for the next time you make this thread

1) Don't do it during a happening

2) Greentext some major points of the links

3) Provide an archive for each site

4) using all-cap redtext

I'll keep an eye out for the next effort. Try again tomorrow.

Not really, see this post.

How likely is it that they are converting just to have better chances of getting accepted into a country?

Highly likely. This is why le civic nationalism meme and le godly nigger meme need to die.

Non-whites are non-whites, simple as that. If you aren't from even the broadest definitions of Europe, you don't belong anywhere near Europe.

most muslims leave islam the first time they're not afraid of being killed by radicals.

remember that apostasy is punished by death in those countries.

so Christianity will be the new religion of sandniggers. I know for a fact christianity is hemorrhaging European practitioners

that's a lot of people that need to be put on permanent surveillance but won't be. what a shame.

how do you define mestizos then?
we have white pathernal DNA but amerindian mother DNA.

is hard to assume how many converts are there in muslims nations because of apostasy.
but there's plenty of young people organizations who aren't even moderates.
most young people now have access to internet and females are having access to feminist ideals.

You can see a generational break between older generations and the new young ones who are denouncing the extremists ideals.
pol enjoys to put muslims inside the same bag but never realize there's more than one billion of muslims, would be as saying that all europeans are the same.

Islam is a dying religion, i may sound mad but how the things are headed. It could possibly became a dead religion in 100 years.

How little do you have to think of your audience to publish shit like this?

lol wut

It's the 2nd largest religion on the planet and the fastest growing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_population_growth

In african shitholes.

Not white. Sorry buddy but unless you've lost 90% of the Amerindian blood and therefore can be considered a Spaniard, you ought to stick to Mexico or some other ungodly central American country. Or Argentina.

But I consider you guys better off then Africans or Muslim races. South America/Central America could actually be decent places if you stopped cutting heads off people.

Cubans are a slightly different story and, correct me if I'm wrong, are basically Spaniards, but spawned Rato and Rubio.

Doesn't matter where it's happening. It's still happening.

By whom and with what?

There are 1.7 billion Muslims in the world. The only way to kill them all is to blow up the whole world.

So? they're still subhumans who have no place in Western Civilization and should be purged

On their way to a developed country near you!

not because of conversion but because of birth rate.

I didn't claimed we're white, learn to read.
I claimed that mestizos have white pathernal DNA with amerindian mother DNA.
if you take into account it was white spaniards who came to rape amerindians, it all makes sense.

I said I define them as non-white, stop being butthurt about them.

You're a mixed group, essentially hapas given Amerindians are mongoloid.

Ever heard of taqiyya? Apostates from Islam cannot be trusted.

Besides, Christian converts or not, they have no place in the West. The problem with these people is their race more so than their religion. Non-whites are fucking savages to their very core. It's why Christian Sub-Saharan Africans are just as savage as the Muslim ones. Islam is just the excuse they use to justify their barbarism. All non-whites need to fuck off back to their third world dumps, Muslim, Christian, or otherwise.

except claiming they're not white contradicts with the genetical studies where their male genes are european.

It would like if you had a mixed kid, he's not your race, but he clearly have your DNA.

race doesn't make you into a muslims.
you're mixing race with culture.

Very likely. They've been known to commit crimes in Europe, get arrested, then convert to Christianity so they don't get deported, since European nations won't deport them if it means they'l be persecuted back in their home country for being apostates.

I'm not mixing anything. Culture comes from race, and non-whites are savages regardless of their religion.

except you're mixing diferent races into the same bag.
you can't even compare christian black africans with asian muslism with catholic mexicans.
you're clearly ignorant of everything.

private militias of saudi arabia to engage in proxy wars with iran and false flag attacks to start WWIII.

but yeah, let's blame everything on race, dumbass.

I found the Holla Forums shill.

+1 shekel deposited into your account, Schlomo.

Nice civic nationalism meme. Race is the most important thing, and always will be.

Excellent; based middle-eastern christian brothers can help us drive out the fedora sjws.

except culture is more important between a proper uncle tom like sowell or carver or a white serial killer.

Hell, I'm not even white yet I'm more civilized than 99% of pol and read philosophy and economics for fun.

That's bad news, sandnigger Christians (who are probably just Muslims in disguise) will easier gain trust by our Christcucks who will encourage this shitskin invasion in our countries even more.

Here, I just found one, these retards will welcome them with open arms just because they both worship the same kike.

Don't you mean Pol? Literally a Reddit shill.

+1 shekel Goldberg

Culture and race are inexorably intertwined, if you actually read anything about genetics and culture you would understand that.

See: lactose intolerance and lung capacity for some examples.

Everything not related to Islam can absolutely 100% be blamed on race, you fucking retard.

Yes, I can, and they're all uncivilized savages. It's in their nature to be savages, just as it's in the white man's nature to be civilized, no matter what religion they practice.

I'm not blaming everything on race. I'm talking about savage behavior like murdering, raping, etc., you fucking autist.

Well that explains it. You're a savage mud.

Non-whites have no place in our nations, even if they're Christian.

there's no a single gene about blowing up in some terrrorist attack.

I would love some journal citation in some well recognized medicine publication unless you're another retard who believe memes.

so what you're saying is that different people are not different, there is no causal relationship between mind and body, and determinism does not apply to the mind via the body?
advil does not relieve the experience of pain?
alcohol does not make people bolder?
the physical composition of someone cannot influence their mental state to be more empassioned and in particular violently so?
the extent of the disposition of individuals to become violent is different, not fixed, but is influenced by physical variables. it is the same when applied to groups.
tribalism is the case. there's a violent quantity of whatever tribe, and what we're seeing is the beginnings of civil war. enjoy the show.

there's clearly biological diferences, but a culture is the one that make you blow you up believing in some dune sand god.

In the case of muslims, is their retarded extremist interpretation of their magical fairy tale that make them blow up, not their race.

remember that jesus is also of the same race as arabs, jews are another tribe from the middle east.

You’re illiterate.

God help us

you know there are arabs that are secular atheists, right?

Probably because they're realizing that ISIS is practicing real Islam and they can't follow it because it's the current year and it's bigoted. Whatever, Arabs were fine before Islam (for the most part), I'd rather have brown Christ-cucks for neighbors than White Akbars if sending them back isn't an option. It's notRemoval on the other hand…

Then who cares what you say, faggot?

Yeah in their own countries, I don't want any brown shits in my nation. Whatever their religion, ideology or intentions.

because you're a bunch of whiny fucks that blame everything on non whites without realizing race is only your skin color and IQ and that culture is the one that makes a black into a nigger and a mexican into a chicano.

well no shit faggot, shame you destroyed their nations for the most part.

Someone webm it.
youtube.com/watch?v=FR9suBKdvz0

You're the whiniest fuck here retard. Shouldn't you be in Mexico getting beheaded by tolerant brown Christians who are just like us in every way because of culture or something?

I mean, if everyone was Christian like in Mexico, one of the most Christian countries in the world, we would have world peace! Culture is what matters, yep. NOT race. That's why all Christians act exactly the same! CULTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wow nigger, I'm sure whites didn't do the same some centuries ago.

I'm sure narco shit is the average of every mexican dumbass.

Let's forget to compare it to countries like paraguay or bolivia or peru that are safer than the USA.

I'm sure we're all robots without free will.

This. End of thread.

you seem to forget the part where non europeans live on non white land.

funny, isn't it?

europeans *

So you're saying non-whites are unevolved? Finally you're making some sense!

What are you suggesting? That America is actually a white country or something? Sadly, no.

so this mean their cultures are trash rather than their race?
seem no disagreement here.

no nigger, my point is that there are safe countries from any race.
peru and bolivia are pretty safe for being amerindian nations.
costa rica and panama if you count mestizos.
ghana if you count blacks.
japan and korea if asians.
iran for persians.
moroco and algeria for arabs.

I don't think you know what unevolved means. As in, your people are talking chimps compared to white people. You are physically unevolved like an ape. No amount of "christian culture" will ever change this.

oh wow nigger, you sure convinced me with those meme reaction pictures.
I'm sure you're clearly an expert over african history and clearly can name the african empires and kingdoms.
clearly showing poor peasants and some civil war refugees clearly shows how there's not even elite tribes among the african blacks who used to rule before and were the castes composed of their intelectual and artists.

I'm sure pol knows more than me that I've spent the time watching and reading about black history.

oh wow nigger, going to install lubuntu.
keep fighting the good fight againts your pol boogeymans and believing into the elite propaganda to start WWIII between islam and christianity like a dumb good sheep.

go and die in the name of the elites plan dumbasses.

A complete and utter lie, but by all means, keep believing the Jewish lies.

Is there a stat which says 'Muslims stop becoming freedom-hating and violent apes after converting to Christianity'? If not…

This is a chameleon-tier strategy I believe, like the Jews claiming themselves 'White'. Time will show what they're up to.

Spotted the kike.

Stop pretending to be Jesus, (((guys)))