Never had a female friend(or good acquaintance)

When I think about it… I've never even had such a thing as a female acquaintance(how about a friend) and I'm in my mid 20's.

How about you fellow Holla Forumstards? Please tell me this is normal (for non normies).

I haven't friends since mid way through middle school, and don't really care to at this point
I am only 20
grow the fuck up

How was I being immature?

You guys never became close friends with people on the internet either? I met a lot of close friends of both genders during matches , and even general shit mobile games. The text me regularly.

relying on other people for emotional stability is something children and immature adults do, and is also an exploitable weakness.

I don't play multiplayer games generally, and when I do people just want me to help them do shit for some reason

I'm a kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin who has never had a girlfriend or a girl friend.

That's not unique

you are, to quote theoretical physicist Wolfgang Pauli, not even friendzoned

this 20 year old kid is right

I never said it was.

good, women are mental leeches

Herbivore Thread.

OP here:

Trust me, I've already done that and still do, but I dared to reflect on my life for a bit and that feel hit pretty hard.

I'm pretty sure I've had sorted my shit out earlier I would have been a much happier person.

about 75% of my friends and acquaintances are grills

not sure why tbh

Well. Everybody wants something. I mostly play pvp games, so I mostly get messages for rematches and trades. I usually give my shit away because I don't need/use it.
Met a lot of girls on mobile app games I would be ridiculed for sent them 2000 dollars gifts every day because I never used my gold. They thought it super nice so they started messaging me regularly. Now they're my closest internet friends.

You should install tinder or something like that.

It will pretty much fix you one fuck per 3 tries.

You talk to the girl and ask her out.

Can't be harder than that. You take a shower, clean your face, get some clean clothes, and stuff. Get one of those french smelly water and go for a beer.

Beer is easier, you drink one or two and then you're finally free.

everyone goes trough those things user. i do too, i have a blanket i hug when im at my desk. Get something to hug, it works for me

This isnt true. i can tell you that from my experience. Im now almost out of my depression(atleast thats what i make myself believe)and because i have been in one i just lost 2 universities, 1 high paying job, all friends, gf and soon the stability/happiness i had built up in family life. Sorting your things out doesnt mean you would be happier now, i had everything, but that small realization you said fucked me over. I have been sad a long time now

I choose to believe, against my better judgement, that your statements are true, and wish the happiest life you are able to carve out of this wretched existence.

it is the happiest he'll be able to get, unfortunately.

I dont think it'll be a happy life once he's broke on the street after buying all his little internet princesses a bunch of useless presents.

You and I know that, but it isn't our life, so oh well.

How to make a female into a subservient beta provider bitch? That's all I want to know. How to bend them to my cock and eventually break them into a million tiny pieces for worms to eat.

Do you have a job? Are you well groomed? Go to a traditionalist Church. You'll have fathers falling over themselves to introduce you to their daughters.

T-hanks
I'm a woman Once I got the unicorn, I didn't care anymore. So I just started giving money/gifts away to anyone who sent me friends requests. I usually talk to males online so it's nice. App girl gamers are the nicest. No girls play pvp games besides Overwatch/Destiny, and those girls are just awful.

Yeah, that's it. Then I'll demolish that virgin pussy and cut all outside contact to leave her hopelessly chained to a fridge all day, but one that has a lock on it. Genius.

Don't strike up a conversation with people you dont know.
Don't call attention to what genitals you have either, no one wants to hear about it.

>I'm a woman
well, changes a few things
if earned the irl money that you give away, bitch

fuck I am going to sound like a white knight here
The gender was relevant as it carries different implications for the genders

I hope you earned irl money*
whoops

that's ok OP, what would you do to my cousin?

left when she was 14 and right when she was 18

Nice image monsteranon.
But please go back.

no

Very well.

oh, fucking shit
you it is your weird ass

Don't give me (You)s again.

faggot

okay

I'm in my mid 20's too, last female friend friend I had became my BF and that happened 10 years ago.
I have had interacted with females, thought the course of this time, but I haven't befriended a female since then.
at the beginning, I was really sad and depressed about it, but later I stopped worrying about it.

This guy is 100% correct in here.
holy shit I'm going to screen cap it.

GF* fucking hell staying up for more than 19 hours is tough.

More?

check catalog and find the cousin thread.
negro mods locked it fam.