Suicide Thread

Hey bros, I think I'm going to commit suicide. Only issue is killing the fear that I feel when things start to get blurry, causing the survival instinct to kick in. Any tips on how to suppress this fear?

Also, general suicide thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/catgirls/res/25780.html
inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Die before it happens

Wedge a pencil into that dip between your collarbone and your neck. It won't matter if your survival instincts kick in then.

make sure to livestream it

Does that work?

Only one way to find out.

Go outside and get some sun, eat well and get to bed before midnight. Best way to commit suicide.

I'll probably use a pen since it's all I have on me.

That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Mix Alcohol and Benzos.
and get really drunk.

get a good camera and have someone record it so you don't end up a stupid faggot post mortem like this fag

does anyone know where to get a gas that will do the same job as pure helium?

You know that it doesn't matter how many times you try, you'll always end up alive.

If you're really looking for something new, try our marlboro red.

But remember to always open the package away from any cameras.

You could just stick a rock in your car's exhaust pipe, start the car, sit in it, and be patient.

Jump off something or inject some shit (acid worked for one user)

Also, livestream it fgt

burns your eyes
I would like to be painless, plus I already have the tube and make

He wants to die, not become a vegetable.

I dont mean a table or a chair you thick fuck.

mask*

Be an hero

ftfy

Who would commit suicide when you can be a martyr for the Right Wing movement? Give your death meaning. I have always told the VA, they do not have to worry about me killing myself. I would go out and take down a bunch of hipsters until they stopped me by force, I wouldn't waste my death.

GLORY IN DEATH AND OFF TO VALHALLA!!!! Seriously, are you new here or what?

I think if you're afraid of the survival instict kicking in, then you're not ready to suicide.
I plan on jumping from the top of a skyscraper, but I haven't gethered the courage to do so yet.
I fear regretting it.
What do you plan on doing on your last days on Earth, OP?
I intend to spend all my money on food and donate whatever relevant goods I have to other Anonymous people.

I understand how you feel. I tried killing myself around 7 days ago, and today probably would have been my funeral day. Its a bizarre / scary feeling.

So why do you feel this way, OP? What is your story?

This for fucks sake.
or just kill a bunch of niggers.

I think every one that jumps regrets it in the middle of the flight.

what method did you try and why arent you kill?

Yes. I have been reading on survivors of suicide by jump. It seems they always regret it and feel extreme despair as they fall. Near death experience reports are painful and disturbing, in contrast to the usual "calm, white and peaceful" description. I really wish I wasn't a poorfag so I could afford nembutal or at least a gun. God, if I had had the money, I'd had been dead for years now.

You could try stealing the gun of a cop, if you fail he most likely will discharge his gun on you, until you are in hell.

edgy kid, go outside and make friends

>>>/suicide/

>>>/waifuist/

>>>/catgirls/

change "cat" to "cute"

>>>/faggot/

You don't like dancers and skinny women that look like teenagers?

>>>/bl/

8ch.net/catgirls/res/25780.html
>>>/catgirls/
change "cat" to "cute"

>>>/suicide/22157

Thread about exactly what you want to know OP. But a tl:dr, you can hurt your self by cutting or anything else to weaken amygdala response.

Moslems who can't afford guns use Trucks to give their deaths meaning.

I am really surprised a right winger hasn't driven into one of these large crowds of Leftits Jew Slaves yet.

That is always an option I keep in my back pocket if I was so depressed I couldn't take it anymore.

Fucking Millenials!
Do I have to do everything for you?

go for the shot gun to the head

It doesn't really matter that much. It's not as though it's anything interesting. Your average guy would be fine in my shoes, so there's likely just something wrong with me upstairs. Want to kill myself to retain my dignity rather than end up a jobless, homeless pile of shit. Been in a public bathroom stall with a belt around me neck for hours, trying to build up the courage to keep myself hung.

How the fuck do they measure the agony? Its a shame hanging is the only option available to me.

I think I have the hang of it. I'm going to keep trying until it passes me out and I can't get out of it.

Honestly, user. It sounds like you're feeling like shit right now emotionally, but you need to remember that these are all temporary feelings and chemicals in your body.

Your life WILL change, you're not a lost cause and i'm sure you have family that loves you. Don't do something rash, we've all been in shitty situations from time to time, its just a normal part of life that everyone goes through. There is no need to quit over something as stupid as that.

Another depressing suicide thread. I wonder if any these anons actually go through with it or if they are just attention whoring?
Remember lion-dick user?
I have no one user?
Wife left me with nothing user?
Poor guys.

Nah bro, it's better to quit while I'm at least a bit ahead. Life won't change as long as I lack the will to change it and the means to do so. And even then, if I'm lucky, I'd end up getting some shitty job for the rest of my life and live like a robot. Death is likely better than that.

It sounds stupid and that's because it is, but honestly I don't really care at this point.

2mg of xanax

You

Won't

Die

Anyway

You can't predict how your life will be like in the future. I don't know how old you are, but the vast majority of young people are lazy and feels unmotivated, its completely normal. Time will change all these things, even if you don't think so right now with your emotions going wild.

We've all been in your place, user. A few years from now your life will be completely different and so will the chemicals in your body which makes you feel the way you do right now. Its worth giving it a shot. Your family loves you and its not worth throwing it all away over temporary feelings.

Don't

Even

Think

About

It

Just think about the videos.

HAHAHAHHA HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT? HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

wow, that webm is so retaded

I dont understand a damn word this asian autist is saying

We think it might have been the fluid out of a glow stick or something. This is the legend of an hero from many moons ago. RIP. F. Pic related.

Can confirm: my brother was a Holla Forumstard and became an hero. His last human contact was probably getting called a faggot on 4chan back when it was good sucked waaay less

I have no idea what he is saying but at least he is preparing for the next negro riot.

user, why do you want to do this? There's always a reason to live you just need to get through the horrible bits, trust me I know, the survival instinct is there for a reason.

awww
cute cow

its actually a 12 year old girl. Pretty hot video if you havent watched the entire thing. Good for a nice nut or two

Dude, if your life sucks so much grab all your money and RUN and just KEEP RUNNING stop listening to society, there's more choice than that.

Dammit, I'm so close.

Keep edging.
It makes it ever so much more fun.

It's weird really. After a bit my legs begin to feel tingly.

If I deprive myself of sleep it will likely be harde for my body to save itself. Probably not a bad idea. I just have to keeep myself awake.

Came here looking for

Came away disappointed.

OP, if you cannot kill your fear, how do you expect to kill yourself?

Thanks for the chuckle bro.

There are few lives actually worth living, and it's almost impossible for me to live one of those. I just need the damn courage to kill myself and I won't even have to deal with a mundane life.

Don't have enough money to be able to live and travel. I'd end up dying anyway. Why prolong it?

Well this isn't working as well as I had hoped.

You mean people aren't giving you the attention you want?

You have money and feet, you live so long as you eat.

Because doing something ridiculously unthinkable and stupid is how you get out and enjoy life when you've been backed into a corner. Defy the odds and escape the corner.

No, the hanging isn't really working. I don't really give a shit about attention from random fags on the internet.

Jesus, why do you people just talk about killing yourselves all the time? Just do it, already!

How do you know that they haven't yet?

Instead of wasting your own life, offer it to someone else since you're too much of a faggot to do anything meaningful with it.

No thanks.

Because they're posting.

Become a girl and if you still aren't happy then you will have no choice but to commit suicide

how does one become a girl?

HRT

If dubs, dubs.

tried this - actually a pretty good idea

here's a good start
inhousepharmacy.vu/c-88-transgender.aspx

for the specifics you might want to ask around on >>>/trap/ , >>>/mtf/ , or >>>/cuteboys/
poor little white guychan/lgbt/ is another good resource

4chan

librechan

Holla Forums

facist

f-a—–cist

faggot

fasc–ist

you dead yet, OP?

I assume that guy is still alive

You sure don't care about attention

Nope. Still here, in a public bathrom, with a belt around my neck. Guess I'm just a coward.

If you're a white man don't do it, we need numbers for the race war.

this desu

if you go to the emergency room they'll hold you for two weeks so you can clear your head. Once you get out life may still suck but at least that impulse will be gone (or lessened). Plus, the nicest people I know I met in the psych ward. Hang in there, OP.