Hey Holla Forums

I'm currently being offered a new Job but don't know if I should make the jump.
In my current Job, I have my own office / no dress code and can make it in by 9:00 and nobody bats an eye.
But the new Job would pay 10k more and is in a corporate setting.
What Do?

Depends..

Chase money or convenience.

I guess you have to ask yourself if you are happy where you are? If yes, I would not move.

I was happy with a job before, no clue why I left, but it took a little bit to find another job where I fit in.

You may get this new job and simply hate the people you work with. 10k isn't that much of a jump.

Has you asked for a raise or more responsibility at your current position?

Which one builds your skills?

Depends, My current job I'm a jack of all trades - big fish little pond.
The new Job I would only focus on one job aspect.

Why?

10k isn't worth that trade-off.

Do enjoy that aspect of the job? Is it a specialization that potentially opens other avenues in the future?

No, I get more experience with other mediums in my current job.
The New one would hone my skills in one area, but I also use said skills in current job just less often.

I'm currently saving for a house and the $$ would help.

Sounds like long-term the current job might be better then, unless 10k is a lot, like if you're making 80k another 10 is not going to be too much, esp after taxes, but if you're making 20k obviously 10k is huge.

55K to 65K

sounds kinda like a toss-up then, at least for me. Long-term it sounds like staying with your current job might be better, just because it's more adaptable, but if the 10k would make a big difference now it'd be worth it. Do you have an so? What does she think?

Yes, I have a Wife and Kid and she said to stay where I am.
But as they say you should never get to comfortable and always stay on your toes.

Maybe kkeep what you have and keep looking?

Thanks for the advice user

quit your job and make your kids your slaves you dumb ass.

You're welcome, dude

Op, you'd basically be making an extra 40 dollars a day at that rate. Is being able to come to work late, dress casually and have your own office worth more than 40 dollars to you on a daily basis? Another important question is if the commute is longer or shorter. Are there more opportunities for advancement in the corporate setting? That might be the real decider.

y tho?

Yeah, I know it sucks to even think about housing right now.
But I have to find a nice area with good schools for my kid.

Do whatever you like doing , don't do something just because there is more money involed.

i don't care about your gay dilemma, but you picked a good image for your op

Keep your old job. Freedom is much more valuable than money

I'm just a fag but from what I read I would not turn that down. Having a kid is going to be expensive (and remain expensive) especially if your so doesn't work.

Sorry your only dilemma is if your Mom got more Chicken Tendies and Sodie Pop.
Fuck outta here you slope