Should I try this job?

Do I take it? Seems kinda hard to sell people camwhores.

so you gonna be a telemarketer? thats as bad as it gets.

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD YOU MOVE TO EASTERN EUROPE FOR A JOB IM FROM EASTERN EUROPE AND THEY PAY SHIT!

WHAT THE FUCK OP

because im not a virgin

Turns out I can't do it anyway need fluent Polish and English welp.

Pretty much this

My girl friend tricked me here… and I don't have enough money to leave and she pregant and won't leave.

You would think eastern europen girls would want out to a better country but nope they just lonley and want western bf trapped with them in slavlands.

Good thing shes qt as fuck and gives me spending money so I can shitpost all day.

Also where in eastern europe. Will you be my English speaking friend :(

SO WHAT IF YOU ARE NOT VIRGIN I WOULD RATHER STAY VIRGIN IF I COULD GET BETTER PAYING JOB YOU CAN FIND GIRLFRIEND ANYFUCKING TIME JESUS !

Lol nice fantasy you have here slav girls are no different from western girls

Slovakia

I'm in Poland.

I meet her in a park in my home country New Zealand ( My job there was telemarketing to but I made $20 per hour plus commision selling insurance to old people)

She told me she saved up to come to New Zealand to kill herself in hobbiton from lord of the ring set.

Well we started living together because her return was 3 months away and it was cheaper to rent with me then stay in hostels.

We feel for each other and one day while fucking I did a bit of impregantion RP and she was like yes cum in me.

Well after we got moring after pill but secound time we did it she said she didn't want the pill.

We started doing it everyday cumming in her deep. She was so happy when she tested postive then she said she wanted to take me back to Poland.

She even paid and booked my ticket… Now she keeps refusing to go back to New Zealand and keeps me here…

Nice fantasy fag

Do you want to go to Národný park Nízke Tatry with me?

no there is lots of gypsies and i will not stand any of them ever again

no kurwa, nie ogarniam

If you have skype or something I could prove it to you when shes home.

I'm actually being legit.

Here is a picture of her I used for unrelated thread.

Here is picture of us together.

Fam i know this type of girls she is completly psycho. Look in here eyes. Think of yandere girls in muh anime. I have meet several of them and they live in complete disilusion you can tell them anything and they will belive you if you fuck em right. You literally found puppet.

Why do you think pretty girl like this was alone?

No my psycho romaian ex was like that and more attractive. Dunno why eastern european qts always go after me.

My girl friend is really tradtional and nationalist, shes really strong willed otherwise I wouldn't be trapped here.

they go for you becasue english = money. Are you really this naive.

But my account is in negative she pays for everything while I am NEET.

In New Zealand I could be making good money like I was. I try bribe her with the thought she doesn't care she just gets mad at me for thinking Poland is worse then New Zealand.

The romainian ex parents moved to USA and she went to school there they where already rich and she use to buy me stuff and try help me with money.

I don't think that sterotypes right in my experience anyway.

Now I ask my girl friend if Poland went to war would we leave? She said NO and I would be expected to fight for Poland.

Shes trying to force me to become a Slav I don't wanna be a slav.

She forces me to bath and brush my teeth everyday and calls me "baby fox"…

Are all eastern european girls weird or do I just attracted weird ones?

I don't understand why I appeal to eastern european weird girls.

To the point where just meeting one in a park ends with this.

She's hot at least?

Slav women have this maternal instinct where they groom their sons or husbands not wanting to leave their side. Ask any slav man here and he will tell you with 100% accuracy that their mothers dont want them to leave house and want to spoil them. For example Melania Trump despite being rich as fuck she cooks clothes bathes young baron. It's in their genes and values.

This is true.

We live with her mother and she constantly comes in asking us if we need tea or coffee cleaning shit…

She acts like a small child when her mother speaks to her and even sounds like a child.

Then in turn she babies me tries to wash me calls me babyfox.

See

Is that considered hot?