Pajeet speaks out!!

Slurs aside, I think it's an interesting topic. I wasn't really aware of the magnitude of the problem, thanks to first being exposed to the meme

ourworld.unu.edu/en/why-its-easier-for-india-to-get-to-mars-than-to-tackle-its-toilet-challenge

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a cultural problem. Many Indians have been conditioned to relieve their waste out in the open. To fix the problem is a matter of education (reconditioning) and government support.

No one has been able to answer my question

Why are toilets such an alien concept to Indians when every other agricultural societies had no problem with toilets

Is it because they had untouchables
Are their lands just that more fertile, enough to support over a billion people

Indians just don't seem to understand hygiene. You can see also how they eat with their hands (and don't wash after), smell bad, and swim in the same river where they dispose corpses.

I'd say I guess it's fine if it works for them since they're adapted to it, but apparently they're not since they have outbreaks of cholera and other diseases because of this shit.

Superstition.
No really, they believe shitting in their own home will bring bad luck.

I am always reminded of this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

India comes off as a country where everyone has just given up on everything. Take the part where he is at the Taj Mahal and some guy is trying to sell him a whip. What on earth made him think that selling whips at the Taj Mahal was ever going to work? And any normal person would have given up on selling to this one guy after the first few tries and moved on to the next potential customer, but this one keeps bugging one tourist all the time, and then a second one joins in because clearly this tourist just can't have enough whips.

Just watch the whole thing, it's mind-boggling. I know people on these boards make fun of black people, but Indians seem much more closer to a missing link between humans and apes. Yeah, black people do stupid shit like the "fire challenge" (look it up on YouTube, most of those idiots are black), but at least they know how to properly drive cars and use the toilet.

Indian here
We love the smell of shitty streets and the freedom to poo wherever you want, our streets are paved with a glorious shade of brown.

Is it true that in India the sewers are cleaner than the streets?

Then build a toilet in a small shack or something like that. That's what people used to do before there was a proper sewage systems. It's also possible to install a septic tank where no sewers are available, that's an underground reservoir where all the waste goes and then it gets pumped out in regular intervals. There are countless solutions available.

"Black people" in the US aren't full black at all, m8. Look at sub-saharan Africa, and you'll see what we mean by nigger average IQ is 63 if I remember well, 70 if compensated for malnutrition.

Yes there are many nice restaurants and hospitals in the sewer but i prefer to eat my curry off the street while i take a big sloppy dump

It's a shame really, with all that shit lying around india should be leading the world in methane fuelling but they just use it for decoration.

Plenty of blacks in the US are "full black", the percentage of black americans with any admixture no non-black genes is very small. Not sure by what you mean when you talk about niggers from sub-saharan Africa since nearly all niggers originate from that part of the world but if you wish to be specific the slaves that were brought to the americas originated primarily from western Africa — from Senegal to Cameroon along the atlantic coast. Perhaps you mean central Africa?

You've clearly never driven through any nigger infested areas. They drive like..... they drive like fucking niggers.

Maybe he's referring to niggers with 3/4 white blood.

Reminder that the Indus Valley Civilization had proper plumbing (as proper as you can get with Bronze Age tech) but suddenly just vanished and apparently the entire concept of hygiene and plumbing was lost along with them.

I hope all toilet programs fail. I'd like for them to keep their own cultural identity.
Also, that'd mean the banter keeps coming.
I love banter.

PAVED WITH GOLD

I stay by what I said, Indians are closer to apes than blacks.

Southern Indians are subhumans, barely more functioning than niggers. Northern ones have a bit more self respect but are still pretty much terrible in this regards.

Well here's the thing. American blacks are part White and part African. Asian Indians are part sandnigger and part Australoid. Australoids are what you get when Negroids devolve after hundreds of thousands of years of doing literally nothing. They're like niggers who took a step backwards in evolution. I'd therefore definitely believe that Pajeet is less human than Tyrone.

How about abbos then? Not even abbos shit in the street.

Abbos do shit in the street though. They also take naps in the street and get run over constantly.

Look everyone, a master in humanities and sociology.

Holly fucking shit!
This was supposed to be a joke thread, but some of you sound really upset and hateful. Are you raiding us Holla Forums closeted manchildren?

Carnatic music is better than Hindustani though, IMO

Anyone have that one article where the once great city of Rhodesia got infested with nigger and they though that elevator shafts were toilets?

They are only more educated than most indians thanks to American Education. If blacks were left in africa they would be about the same if not worse than India. Fuck, since the whole country is a jungle the niggers are able to defecate everywhere with no judgement since they have no functional cities or society.

What a silly made up story

/n/asa disinfo shills out.

SA was the canary in the coal mine. Don't believe me? Keep your eyes on the rest of the western world and watch as the same thing happens.

Sage for slightly off-topic