So hitler made a speech about women

so hitler made a speech about women

Sieg Heil

what a fucking beta

Yeah, so beta with all those women throwing themselves at him while he had a gf on the side.

Media had women believe that faggotry is not in their best interests.

3DPD will want to date anyone with power, doesn't matter about beta or alpha at that point
still doesn't make Hitler any less of a white knight beta c.u.c.k

f a s c i s m

nah, I have a shitty job, and those things are expensive if you want one of quality

Yeah, his such a beta for wanting women not to join the armed forces

you shouldn't want 3DPD to join the military, especially in combat roles.
they would get good men killed because of their incompetence and inability.

Do you realize at this point if all men in the world died the human race could continue to thrive with only women?

OK for not train them as soldiers.
But women need to defend herself as a wolfmother need to be strong for her puppies.
You may say it's the job of the man to do so.
But for a human being can stand for any right, the first thing to do is to be able to stand by yourself.

traditionalists arent poor little white guys. they're a combination of strong alpha traits like dominance instinct and poor little white guy traits like being a good father and a protective caring husband. traditionalists are still the most stable footing for a people to grow on

whoever shortcutted c.u.c.k. to poor little white guy should be shot. the c.uck meme is long dead fucking nigger mods

Explain.

Why are you using the word? If it's dead why are you bitching about it?

because i don't use it in a meme way. I use it to determine what group I'm talking about. like "nigger"

Women must be stay at home moms, as in that creates the conditions for a healthy family and relationships that benefit the nation, the family, and the community as a whole. We must emphasize these important roles women must take to ensure the survival of the nation and it's people. Proud white nationalist that recognizes the importance the white race and all other civilized races of the world serves mankind.

It's literally a meme word you dip.

no it isnt, the word has been around for ages. like the word alpha.
the non meme way. "this group of chimps has an alpha male"

the meme way. "DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRUH, IM SO ALPHA" etc

Just because something exists for a while doesn't mean it can't be a meme you blithering faggit.

no, you similar bundle of sticks, it means it is not ONLY a meme. and it depends in what fashion you use it.