Hillary Clinton’s marketing is 'straight out of 1995,' (((Mark Cuban))) says

Hillary Clinton’s marketing is 'straight out of 1995,' (((Mark Cuban))) says

archive.is/etcLm

Oh yes please.

lol this dumb kike didn't get the memo that it's fucking done

For fuck's sake.

doesnt matter

hillary is fucking shit and the more exposure she gets the more people will see that

shes awful even on friendly shows

Just like you're shitty on all boards, weeb.

this

Another retarded kike giving bad advice. I'm convinced if it wasn't for the shabbos goyim these hebes would run the country straight into the ground and finally get what's coming to them

Some real/hard interviews (like Trump constantly gets) would destroy Clinton faster than anything else.

I wonder if (((Cuban))) is really that stupid or if he just wants to see her crumble.

is that so?

I love how no matter it plays out, Shillary comes out looking like crap.

Avoid interviews? Expect the right to point this out, constantly. Everyone "with her" has to go into cognitive dissonance mode to deal.

Take interviews? God, even worse. Then EVERYONE gets to see how unhealthy you look, how bad you actually are at politics, how badly you can keep up with your narrative/lies in real time (one hardball question and its all over), etc.

She can't win, fairly or legally, so watch for some 2000-election level of fuckery.

People actually talked about this guy as potential VP early on.

Ignore all that, Cuban is a moron.

Here is how you win Hillary; align with the evilest kikes and the shadow government to rig the election because you ain't gonna win legitimately.

This guy's going to attempt to reverse Ross Perot Trump in 2020 and lead the cucks to salvation, I can smell it.

the bitch STILL hasn't done a single press conference this year. there's no way she'd go into "enemy territory". she only does shit where she knows the script beforehand or can be guaranteed softball questions made to make her look good like going on the ellen degeneracy show

also, he forgot to mention how she keeps putting the word "president" in front of "trump" in HER OWN ADS AND PROPAGANDA

Not even that. Her campaign does not explain -why- one is supposed to hate Trump, she just presents it as if it's a fact and everybody's doing it. Which would work if he wasn't fucking tied in the polls with you.

It makes her screaming and kvetching about radical craziness look petty and rediculous. In a way, he's using Bill Clinton's/Obama's tactics of always saying "this is just partisan rhetoric" against her, masterfully.

It's more likely he's just trying to get shillary to wreck herself. Nobody could be that stupid and not be parted from their billions of dollars.

Most of her social media followers are bots though, she literally does not have actual human beings to support her campaign. The few "humans" that do support her are either so far removed from reality or gibsmedats parasites that they cannot convince anyone to join them as no one wants to become the lowest common denominator.

Not being a fucking robot herself is prolly a good starting point. BEEP BOOP HOW-DO-YOU-DO-FELLOW-CHILDREN

Says a lot that she's using the russian empires old flag for her stickers.

Cuban is a loudmouthed faggot but he's right about her current tactics. She's campaigning like it's still the glory days of Bill's first term.

nobody cares about Mark Cuckan

Oh really?

He's on a very popular show "Shark Tank".

I'm sure he's influential.

If nothing else this is just another example of (((opposition towards Trump))).