Eastern European Thread

No migrants here edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

stormfront.org/forum/t1077568/
mic.com/articles/106856/geneticists-have-found-something-surprising-about-the-dna-of-white-people#.AxwKpdxyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my god those women are the most beautiful women ive ever seen in my entire life

How about this immigrant from USA?

more like the only women you seen…

That video quality is pretty good.

That women is ugly as fuck. Please don't post ugly American women.

Really the kind of very average/shitty girls here.

They part of the joke. I bet you think these girls are at least a 5/10 when they ugly 1/10 gypsies here.

holy fucking shit those women are hot

Am I really the only eastern european here?

sorru

Will Eastern Europe accept an Aryan United States migrant?

No your mind is already posioned by the jew and you will talk with annoying acent and go on about how much better it is in USA and you are #1 while saying shit like "Why is service so bad", "This si why tip system is better"

*teleports behind you*

but it IS better in america, do eastern europeans have a problem with the truth? no wonder they are all stupid and live in a shithole

Yeah enjoy your cultural degeneration. I would rather have a stagnant economy then your mental illness you nation collectivley has.

No your culture is disguesting enjoy all your shiny jew toy while living in hell of a society.

fuck you

slavs aren't even white

stormfront.org/forum/t1077568/

Even stormfront says slavs are white.

Weak, Ameripoor little white guy. Meanwhile most "white americans" have mexican, native and black genetics of up to 35% in them.

American "whites" are not even european or white.

That's not even true. We have some shitskins living amongst us, but that's not the same thing as sharing genetics with them, not that I expect your puny slavbrain to be able to comprehend the difference

mic.com/articles/106856/geneticists-have-found-something-surprising-about-the-dna-of-white-people#.AxwKpdxyk

Thats why your faces are very different then european faces.

Americans have very round moonfaces compared to europeans sharpe features.

Yeah nah your not white. You can see it in your faces.

your puny slavbrain doesn't even know that 12% doesn't mean "most"

enjoy your third world shithole, non-white slavic untermensch

maybe one day you fags will be able to afford to build schools

Why are your women ugly and such whores?

Why are slavic women so much better looking then american women and actually have vaules?

yeah, ok. If I decide I want a slavic woman I will order one as a mail-order bride

that's how bad they want to get away from your shithole country

Flase.

Most mail order prides are ugly left over women in there 30s-50s who live in parts with few men.

In eastern europe there is more girls then guys and yet women are subbmisive girly and anti feminest home makers.

There are so many slavic prostitutes in China that any young white blond woman is assumed to be for sale by every man they meet.

How can slavic poor little white guys even compete?

Yeah thats worthless. Plus look at Poland for its population size its doing well on that chart.

Mhmmmm, why are slavs called slavs?

You really just showing how retarded americans are.

I suggest you stop.

Yeah once again look at american faces. Look at that fucking nose.

slavs are niggers

nigger
ˈnɪɡə/
nounoffensive
a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person.

Holyshit you have some weak shit you dumb americunt.

Behold, the end result of slavs breeding with humans.

Fix'd

Do you have one with females?

This poster is 14 year old boy.

Yeah… wow so compeling.

Found her mother, which is her sister since they ARE SO FUCKING INBRED!

hmmmmm

ALL HAIL YOUR MOLDIVAN GODDESS AND FUTURE QUEEN

No it doesn't. Poland has a population of almost 40 million, so about half of Germany and I still had trouble finding it on the chart. Switzerlands numbers on the other hand are rather impressive, given it's small population size.

Nice try, fag. American with Bulgarian wife here.

weird.

A quarter of Russian men don't make it to 55 due to alcoholism. To me that sounds like some mighty cultural degeneration.

dutch makes the rest look like hot turds

Life in the Balkans is mediocre at best tbh

The Nobel has always been a popularity contest but over the last couple of decades it has made a habit of ignoring great scientists based on their nationality or political views.
I understand why Alfred made it upon reading his obituary but it's fundamentally flawed