James May

Is he the most interesting boring man on television?

the trio is, him or any of them alone are p shit

case in point: young guy's science-y show

The Reassembler is a comfy show.

Actually I think of the trio he is probably the only one that can pull shit off on his own.
His shows are pretty damned interesting to watch. Manlab was nice to watch and he's pretty comfy just to watch all round.

I would rather TV just be james may

James May has the best shirts on TV

Why do people care about these old men who need to retire?

Old men. Are the future!

His relationship with Clarkson is truly kino. The polar special was comfy af.

why does it always make me laugh/cringe when I see Brits handling guns?

Are you retarded or just spouting random bullshit?

Why not… both?

Hey fuck you, Rupert is an alright guy that drives an ice cream truck.

Surprised he hasn't been revealed to be a pedo yet. Or is he genuinely autistic and wants an Ice Cream Truck?

He already has the ice cream truck, but whether or not he's autistic is debatable.
I don't think he's a pedophile either though.

Rupert Thread when?

You can make this thread a Rupert thread, it's shit anyway.

Beats the Enema Watson and Maisiefag Threads

You don't need to spoiler facts, we're all sensible people around here.

I'd rather want a Kyler Moss thread TBH.

Let's settle this. Is James May actually on the spectrum?

James May is the spectrum.

Fuck forgot my image

Man Lab is comfy as fuck. Haven't seen Cars of the People yet but he looks like fun to hang out and have a few beers with

I actually had an emotional moment watching the pets go into outer space, with that gay music that has all the clapping. Couldn't help but think of my cat.

lol what a fag

he's a pretty cool guy apart from being a remaincuck
clarkson and hammond are remaincucks too

Isn't there reason characteristically utilitarian, rather than emotion knee jerking, though?

of course it was

there fly the buzzwords again
typical Holla Forumstard

Yeah I'm sure it had to do with the fact that they go to the mainland a lot for filming and such, and Remaining would just make it easier to come and go.

He was the only one to actually put forward a legit argument why the UK should stay in the EU and it was for self served reasons, which really says it all doesn't it about the Remain Campaign?

May is the type of man who can talk about boring topics while remaining interesting. There's something about his deep, calm voice that just makes me want to listen to him, it's similar to Bob Ross.
A shame Top Gear always shut him up while the Grand Tour completely fucked up their roles. James hardly even talks, Hammond is the borderline retard and Clarkson just doesn't shut up about VW being nazies.

That's why Top Gear is shit. They don't even have basic knowledge of the car they speak about…
(Also obviously neither of those were ever in service in the french army).

Actually the Reanult 4L was. He was more poking fun at the Citroen though if you ever saw the full vid since there is a segment at the start that went into more detail. That was used by the Britbong Army