Face R8

Will you give me an honest rate of my face Holla Forums? I am a 25 year old virgin and I cant seem to get any pussy. I just want to at least smell some used panties or even the butt sweat of girls at gym. Any advices?

John greens beta brother?

He seems to have such an intellectual setup. I wonder what brand of Starbucks is his favorite

Who's John Green?

I'm attempting to grow my beard out duck dynasty style. Will this improve my chances with women?

Someone said, "pic related" but that's rather racist and in poor tasteā€¦ very ungentlemanly. I refuse to carry out or execute such an immoral and highly illegal action.

Help?

USE THE EMBED FEATURE MiX7fVkTbzM

lol what a poor little white guy this guy is. Why is he trynna bite my style

Unwatchable.

How the fuck did you manage to take a photo that small with a phone like th at?\\

idit

oh yeah I had posted it on Twitter and cropped it down. I really love the iPhone's camera. Steve Jobs was a highly intelligent man that deserved a Grammy

guys be sure to follow my Twitter for newest updates! I love you I love all my fans

why wont anyone rate my face already gfdi smh I dont wan to pay a hooker

rent a hooker

she'll let you smell her butt sweat

You look like a bog standard 20-ish beta male. You're probably too into yourself and fucking boring to be around

3/10, if you grow your hair over your ears and grow your beard out maybe a 4.5/10. At least your not a nigger, and considering that niggers can lose their virginity so can you. Its all about how you convey yourself really.

I don't have a phone

groom your hair to look more like this, ask leading questions in conversations with women (but make sure you don't start "interviewing" them), update your wardrobe ffs you look like an autistic 13 year old who plays vidya all day, and you should be fine. You have a nice face, work on literally everything else. Maybe lift some weights too.

You have the soulless eyes of a real pleb, OP. 4/10

LICK DUCKING SIPS

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF YOURSELF YOU CUNTS, YOU'RE DESTROYING THIS SITE

Yeah: don't talk like a desperate creep

Will someone honestly rate me?

You look like you'd bully me.

Only if you're a shitskin.

Like I said.

rate me :3

r8

You have big potential. 7/10 maybe 8/10. Change beard - necessarily. Hair - go to a really good barber, must be expensive.

You look like the kind that shoot up a school.

I forgot - smile, life is Beautiful

I thought about it.

are you 16?

You look like you'd shoot up a church full of niggers.

Plz rate

Nice try FBI, CIA, NSA, PPK, OPP, NBA, NFL, Soros Foundation, CTR, ILMULINATI, etc

you look like a school shooter but that's cool, I'm into it

You look like a douche.

Supreme Gentleman/10

Who the fuck are the mountain goats, im not searching for it either

They're a hipster indie band.

Where do you think you are?

That said, 6/10, would be friends with. If you weren't a filthy commie and would agree to help remove kebab

4/10, I've seen much larger, and much more defined muscles on /fit/