Finland: Man Thrown in Prison For Using "Excessive Self-Defense" Against Home Invaders

Finland: Man Thrown in Prison For Using "Excessive Self-Defense" Against Home Invaders

FINLAND YES
informationliberation.com/?id=55208

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law
informationliberation.com/?id=55208
archive.is/w3H6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

let me guess. there is no article that state the name or race of the home invaders.

Did not google it so i have no idea. But it is clearly nonwhite invaders that want whites taxpayers money

GOD DAMNIT FINNS I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE BASED!

Death, marxist deserve death.

Assuming your home gets invaded by the usual suspects, how can you know WHAT they're up to?

Do they want to steal your PS4? Maybe your Hi Fi system?

Or do they want to rape your wife? Maybe they want to kill you? Maybe they want to kidnap someone and extort you (very common tactic in Mexico)?

Or maybe both, maybe they want to steal your PS4 and kill you for street cred or even just shits and giggles.

Bottom line, you CAN'T know what they're up to. Thus you should prepare for the worst and act accordingly.

And then they put you in jail

Depends where you live.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castle_doctrine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stand-your-ground_law

This can't be real.

I bought my first handgun today to learn shooting and defend myself. It's a .22lr SIG Sauer Mosquito because ammo is cheap as fuck and it's good to start learning with a weak calibre, even though .22lr can be lethal in near range.
You like it Holla Forums ?

pls tell me you are proud of me :-^)

pretty gay man. a fucking 22?

Perfect to learn shooting for beginners. There is a reason for the shortage of .22lr in the US, everyone is buying it. The mossad and the KGB assassins even use .22lr for it's low recoil and little noise it makes, it's perfect with a supressor. But don't worry, 9mm and .45acp are next on my list.

Glad you bought your first pistol. Unless things have changed in the past few years, the mosquito is actually made by a shit company, ati I think, and just stamped by sig. They can have a lot of problems. I hope yours works.

Practice as much as you can. Find out if nearby ranges have shooting clinics. It's a lot easier to have someon3 correct you than figure out what you're doing wrong.

You fucking retard.

If your pistol isn't at least a 9mm you are retarded. 9mm is the most popular handgun cartridge in the world, and you can get ammo most places.

I don't know who taught you to write the date this way, but it's retarded and makes no sense. You dont say 3 pennies, a dime, 5 dollars, and 40 dollars. You say $45.13. Write your date from largest to smallest: 20160722 (YYYYMMDD)

Why would you buy some weird gun that nobody else has? Good luck getting service or replacement parts. How well has it been tested? Get a fucking Glock. More than half of law enforcement uses them (and the ones that don'd are because of backwards retards saying they wont use a 'plastic' gun). You can get parts anywhere, and there are only 34 of them. Instead you bought this piece of crap .22 which you can't even find reasonable quantities of ammo for at sensible prices, and is pretty bad in terms of doing what a handgun needs to do.

You fucked up user.

As far as I know it's made by GSG(german sporting guns). Such a thing wouldn't have happened when SIG arms was still a swiss company and J.P Sauer a german company. Thanks for the advice, there is a gun range five footsteps away from where I live and I talked already to the owner to show me how to shot correctly. I sage'd this post, so that I won't be accused of derailing the thread.

No hate but you're pretty dumb. 90% of countries write the time in that way except freedom land and some african countries. And just because 9mm is popular doesn't mean it's the best. There are different calibre for different purposes, .22lr, 9mm, .380, .45ACP etc. You can allow be an idiot here but on /k/ people would tell you to fuck off. I bought it to learn shooting you twat.

Nice, Have lots of fun.

LOL!
9mm is used internationally. It is a pretty adequate round. .22 is a pretty useless round. It's fine for plinking squirrels in the back yard, but it can't reliably take down anything larger than a rabbit. 9mm isn't the end-all round, but it's well recognized as the minimum level of protection. A .380 might have a place for a pocket gun, but the extra expense isn't worth it, and outside of the Americas, isn't used all that much. .45 is a great cartridge, but it's not used internationally. Same with .40S&W. You want to be able to get ammo from many sources.

As for the date, just because other people do things stupidly, doesn't make it not stupid. If you want to be an irrational fuck, that's on you. Defending irrationality is retarded.

You can call me a mall ninja all you want, but you are the one who is retarded buying an oddball semi-auto .22 pistol. Why not just get a 9mm and be done with it? If you spent any time researching guns, you'd know that the consensus is to get a 9mm for your first gun. A Glock 26 or 19 is a fine choice.

.22lr is meant to be shot out of ~16in barrel not a 4in barrel so its already shoddy performance is further ruined.

You really should have just got a 9mm since its only about 6-8 cents more per round while being a viable defense round and having really mild recoil.

I don't why this is always being repeated. The best way to learn is to practice with what you are actually going to be using. Its like if I went on /fit/ and instead of telling me to lift heavy things they told me to lift light things 10x and that would somehow make me able to lift heavy things.

Still I suppose a gun is better than no gun hopefully you didn't pay much more than $250 for that thing.

.22 is great for cheap training though.

Weak D&C attempt

I don't even need to argue with you, you prove yourself wrong.
You're a dumb twat that knows nothing about funs beyond 9mm and Glock.
Keep telling me how useless .22lr is for a person that wants to learn and plinking and how great James Yeager is and how the AR-15 is the best assault rifle.

I said YYYYMMDD

No, it's not cheap anymore. And it's shit rimfire, which is unreliable as hell, and can't be reloaded. Even if you don't reload you can sell your spent brass to offset the price of ammo.

I never said shit about AR-15.

You're not meant to shoot always with a .22lr, that's the idea behind it. You don't learn the basics by starting to shoot with the strongest calibre that has a kickback like a horse. You start with something that has low recoil to concentrate on other things like properly holding it and then you advance to control things like recoil. You don't start with the most difficult
Show me and the people that hoard millions of .22lr a source for that.

I don't know why I have to repeat myself always, I didn't buy it for self defense or etc. That .22lr has its value as a sporting calibre and there are a lot of reasons that prove it.

this nigga gets it

A .22 is a learning round for CHILDREN when their dad hands them down the .22 he was given by his father when he was 6yo. A .22 has little use by grown men except as a teaching implement for their CHILDREN.

No, but you behave like one of those Glock & Anderson AR-15 shills you find on every gun review. There are guns that are better than the glock you know.

Better than a Glock? I don't know about that. I've shot just about everything there is and Glock is the one pistol I'd trust my life to. Add in the affordability, availability, and amount of field testing the Glock has and it's not even close.

Well I can agree with you in that, but a revolver despite it's low capacity seems to be a good option too for self-defense. And just as an fyi, there are certain guns out there that had in testing less misfeds or other problems than a glock.

That 4th image about those psychos is fucking warped. I have a specific fear of unidentifiable nutcases lurking around town rigging shit to fuck you up. The average person in Finland must be a total wreck.

My dad has a .38+P S&W Bodyguard. It's a 5 shot little revolver. Recessed hammer. It sounds good on paper, but the heavy trigger pull (DAO) is really shit. You have to practice like a madman with that gun to get good with it.

I don't know about those tests you are talking about. I've had excellent reliability with my Glock. My only Glock issues with FTF/FTE were when I first started shooting my G17 and I limp wristed shit BLAZZERS ammo, and I was loading my magazines inconsistently. I only run 9mm NATO or +P+ 'law enforcement' ammo for anything serious. My other guns have been flawless (26, 27, 30, 30s)

kek

im finnish and usually if you cripple someone you get like 1-2 years. For example you could make someone paralyzed from the waist down and walk free after a year or so.

one guy i know personally who did debt collecting etc. hes crippled people and cut off fingers. He got 4 years prison from that + aggravated narcotics offence

another case from my town a junkie retard stabbed a random guy in the back in the intent to kill him. Some time later he stabbed some kid in the neck. The sentence was like a year, i think he walked free in like 6 months

I actually think OP's story may well be a debt collection gone bad. Perhaps something like this

It's such a weird sentence - usually you don't have to do hard time for "excessive self defense" - people often get off with probation even if someone dies.

what is linear progression

Mongols without their horses and modern comfort are easy to conquer.

That's Finns self representation…

Mongolia is a scary place

Relax Holla Forums, it was fucking gypsies taking care of clan business, no whites were involved or hurt. Good thing they jailed them, too bad no one died.

Daily demoralisation thread. The real point of thread is to:
1. Weaken morale of Holla Forumsacks with the agitoprop pics.
2. D/C by shitting on Finns.

OP is a faggot, a D/C shill. Sage.

Tell that to the Russians

Stay cucked, "Based" Europe.

Yes, you're also a set of explosives.

You don't belong here.

sounds just like the United Kuckdom tbh

Wouldn't it be better to just kill the home invaders and dispose of the bodies?

Can't find any ID on the attackers. Immigrant or native Finns?

When shit like this happens too often the end result will be, kill the offenders, bury the bodies and don't report it.

Finns will have to run a nation within s nation to survive. The Jews wont like that. That's their tactic.

You should have bought an SR22P, 2000+ rounds and still going strong.

Your next gun, however, should be a Sig p320.

I'm not even going to attempt to put into words how insane this is to me. You Finns are out of your fucking minds.

>informationliberation.com/?id=55208

Nice data mining you piece of shit.
archive.is/w3H6g

A quick glance at who OP promotes should tell you all you need to know. Controlled opposition. The same group of people using Holla Forums as their personal data mine and advertising space combined.

twitter.com/infolibnews

I'd like sause on the ethnicity, but it does look like it from the description.

That IS the average Finn. They are a race of mild-mannered serial killers. With hot women.

This tbh, a CZ75 would be an objectively better choice.

He could do worse though, could have gotten a S&W MP.

That's the european way.

Most people that shit on Finns are Finns themselves.

Finns are very ironic people.

hey shit head, during the period of the abassid caliphate headed by caliph omar, there were non-muslim sex slaves who were forced to go around half-naked with only their bottom of their navel to their knees being covered.

This is typical European Leftycuck speak for 'defending yourself'.

Just so Burgistani can understand as well.

given that finland isnt a "nordic" country i get the laughter, maybe you dont belong here

At least you're still alive.

This guy here is absolutely right.

The moment someone breaks into your house they forfeit their lives.

I would've like it better if you had a bigger gun, so you can defend yourself better, but it's good that you're learning to shoot.

If you were my son i would've been very proud of you.

Why?

You better buy some cci stingers to shoot with it, because that gun is weak.

Obligatory…

.22 LR is lethal up to it's max accurate distance. Problem is - it lacks stopping power.

If only, i fear our country must go the same shit France and several others that have it way worse for the people to actually start going all serial killing Ben Garrisons on shitskins.

Unless shit hits the fan expect 20% muslim population at least before someone will do something more than throw some bacon on mosques and starts voting parties that want to completely ban Islam and shitskins.