Starting a folder for /k/ute anime

starting a folder for /k/ute anime.

All I can find at the moment.

Thank.

I strongly support gun control but these are really cute

i hope you meant trigger discipline.

No, I meant gun control. Not every retarded redneck should be able to walk around with an AR-15 because "muh freedumbs"(USER WAS BANNED FOR BEING A COMMUNIST)

That's something I can get behind.

If someone like you can handle going 60mph on the freeway in a 1000+ pound steel box of death every morning when you go to drop your wife's son off at school, I can handle owning an AK.

You don't like it, go to britpoor little white guyistan. No where I can go if funs are banned, but you have plenty of places to go.

If they aren't legally disqualified from owning a gun, there's no reason they shouldn't be able to have one. If anything, you should be more worried about Tyrone and JaMarcus who haven't had to go through a background check and haven't gone through the legal channels to purchase their firearm. Those are the people from a statistical standpoint who are far more likely than Cletus and Bubba to kill or injure someone either intentionally or unintentionally.

Guns aren't the problem. Criminals are the problem.

I took the b8, so make a notch in your battlestation. You got at least one asshole to take the b8

based mods
SHALL

NOT

Holla Forums

INFRINGED

Shut
up
you
faggot

BASED MODS

Looks like someones got a dual diagnosis of butthurt as fuck along with nofunz.

faggot

Are you even trying?

Is that supposed to be funny? lol xd he sure showed me! /s

No really, tell us why you're such a proponent of gun control. We'd love to hear your compelling argument.

I don't want to be shot.

Could you even be more of a normalfag liberal if you tried? Why do you hate guns so much?

because white people like to shoot up their schools

What about black people shooting up their neighborhoods? That happens far more often than any white person shooting up a school.

That's another reason we need gun control.

I think you mean thats another reason blacks shouldn't be allowed to own guns. Whites rarely shoot up anything at all. It just happens to be far more publicized because, in fact, it's so rare that it actually happens.

Kids shoot themselves all the time.
High School shootings.
College Shootings.
Gay Night Club shootings.
Movie Theater shootings.

You also seem to be forgetting the shootings in San Bernardino and Miami that were done by Muslims. And the Virginia Tech shooting that was done by an Asian. Not to mention the countless shooting perpetrated by blacks and hispanics every single day.

It's not the guns that are the problem. It's letting minorities have them. They are the ones that kill each other and anyone in the path of their reckless gunfire that causes problems. You have to admit, it's pretty rare that a white person commits a shooting when you compare that to minorities.

Neither one of these groups can legally purchase or own a gun anyway, so more laws wouldn't help.

Guns aren't allowed on most college campuses, so once again, not a law abiding gun owner using a gun in the commission of a crime.

See above. Muslims have a tendency to shoot or blow up anything they disagree with. They shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

This happened, what, once? Sure, that faggot in CO killed a bunch of people, but why should the rest of us lose our rights because one asshole fucks it up for the rest of us? Do you think because the Westboro Baptist Church abuses their "right" to free speech that everyone should lose the right to free speech?

you're extremely proficient at avoiding facts

Jews aren't white. one of the Columbine killers was a Kike.