Why are atheists such know-it-all-assholes?

why are atheists such know-it-all-assholes?

why do they religiously worship the scientific method?

why?

were you banned on 4chan? is that why you're here now?

You answered your own question. Know-it-alls are the epitome of narrow-mindedness and, ultimately, stupidity. Humility, knowing there are many things you don't know therefore having the heart of a student, willing to learn, willing to be wrong, to be corrected because you are not some petty person obsessed with showing off, having the last word in arguments, being right all the time but are labouring to get true understanding. Arrogance is the antithesis of intelligence. When a man becomes arrogant he has become a fool.

To quote the good book (somewhere in Proverbs), "Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him."

We must let them wallow in their sea of self-content and arrested development. They will never feel spirit because they deny it. Being materialistic, all forms of restraint and love will be at a basic level hindering their self expression and parasitic to their hedonistic affections.

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHO OP IS UNLESS YOU BROWSE 4CHAN YOURSELF? GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *CATCHES BREATH* *SWALLOWS* REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wew lad you must be a real oldfag of Holla Forums. He must have been from one of the Exoduses like myself. He prolly knows about OP and his halfchan cancer because he was there wilst 4chan/b/ was dying.

Pic not related, it was a captcha I got once.

I've always wanted to smash that little shit's face every time I saw it on halfchan. I moved to Holla Forums so I could escape this cancer. Keep that shit where it belongs, nobody is going to indulge in your shitty questions.

SAGE FFS!

I'll do a few

they just seem like know-it-alls to religious people because they have the correct answer to something that should be obvious to everyone

Why aren't all atheists race realists? Why has atheism been hijacked by hipsters?

Kek

I didn't even have the one on the left. thanks

Forgetting to sageā€¦

All Travis posters shall be purged.

You should be purged from existence.

I need to stop masturbating to BBW.
Have you thought abut getting discord?

I said we could try it.

We are all permanently banned from 4chan.

I just need to set up a seclusion server.

And what do I have to do?

just get an account and familiarize with it.

Ok. I'll do that.

Much of atheism is an excuse for individuals to feel more intelligent than they really are. No matter how hard they try, they'll never reach the heights of hardcore theists like Euler, Newton, or DaVinci.

But at least they can take pride in their fedora collection.

Insecurity. It explains everything.

what is that shit on his forehead?

LOL

JUST LOOK AT ALL THE IDIOTS FEEDING THE TROLL LOL

IS THERE SOMEWHERE BETWEEN 4CHAN AND Holla Forums THESE IDIOTS CAN GO? :D

COULD SOME MADE A SIDE BAND LIKE 4.5 CHAN? :D

They don't worship science, they worship their shitty celebrity pseudo-scientists like Dawkins.

when was the last time a scientist offered a burn sacrifice to scientifical method to gain its favour?

He asked over the internet

[Citation needed]
[Citation needed]
False premises.

Stop making this shitty thread.