How many long term friends have you lost due to politics?

I never make new threads really and rarely reply, but I thought we could all use one of these again.

I see these threads every now and then and now that Trump is the official nominee I see it picking up again not just among /polacks but also normal people voting for Trump.

I think I've lost about 3-4 long term(known them for at least 16-17 years) friends. Most recently being my first girlfriend that I kept in touch with forever and we've always been great friends.

She now has short hair, constantly posts on twitter without a job, and colors her hair regularly. Plays pokemon go. Black Lives Matter shit everywhere. We exchange polite texts every now and then but neither initiate. Been about 5 months since we last spoke. Who the fuck is this person and what did they do with the thick skinned, actually funny girl I used to know?

There are others but I want to hear from you guys and provide other people a place to vent. Whether you just took 'the red pill' or have been here forever, I'm interested in reading about your similar misery be it with friends, exes, current girlfriends, or even… and more likely, family.

They won't listen to reason, and they are lost. Blah blah, you know the Yuri quote. It's fucking sad there are so many of these people.

Other urls found in this thread:

jstor.org/stable/193688?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
shadowmasterminds.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

4-5 to because of all the terrorist attacks happening in France they know see that my diagnostic was the right one.
But they don't want to deport ALL Jews and Muslims right now.

I once had a lolberg friend who was an infotard but was pro-gun, I haven't seen him in months tho

None. You have to be very gentle and know your meme and use the power of sarcasm and all of a sudden they are with you on most questions.

none because not even my libtard friends engage in such ass blasted faggotry to let differences of opinion destroy friendships. also most of my friends, including the libtards, don't give much of a shit about politics anyway and the extent of their knowledge is parroting (((msm))).

I don't talk about politics with my friends because current world situation is too depressing and would ruin the mood.

I'm pretty sure most of them have the same line of thought as me because their Holla Forumstard memetic context slips out from time to time.

go back to /r9k/

This is what most of them do, though… or you're not dealing with a real bernout/leftist/communist. They will get there, trust me.

No.

None. If you don't go around sperging out in public like Alex Jones most people won't have a problem with you since they are most likely political apathetic. At least that's how it is with people in there mid 20s.

reported!

No, is pretty damn right. Proper friends don't abandon you over politics.

One of my best friends used to be antifa/street anarchist and still is a fag, despite knowing that I'm an open homophobe who shares views on fags with mudskins. Real friendships don't break over that kinda shit.

I find it hard to believe he knows you're full on 1488 and he is an antifa and you guys get along just as well as you always have. These are exceptions, not the rule, in every single thread I've seen like this.

None. I'm gay and Native American. Over the past few months turned my former pro-BLM bernout coworker into a Trump voter. I don't lose friends, I convert them.

this and if they do ask you give a trigger warning to them

me too lol

The chimpouts helped me turn a few NEW friends, but most of the older ones I have are so entrenched in leftist politics they fall in the category of those people not reporting getting assraped by a mudskin because they feel sorry for them.

Conversion comes seconds before they die to a shitskin and even then it's not a lock that they will realize what's going on before death.

The happenings may aswell not be happening for my friends, some with kids, some not, they don't want real life to enter their bubble.

I wish I could be like that but there's no going back is there.

One guy I've known for about 12 years now got initiated in politics during gamergate, and despite visiting 8/pol/ on multiple occasions back then, he never got redpilled. Now he posts all day on some shitty site called funnyjunk, and has adopted a full-on liberal POV.
When I show him statistics, articles, etc. he deflects them with the "they're nazi redneck white trash sources and they're invalid"-rhetoric. How he evades obvious redpills is beyond me.

the jew message is inescapable once seen some people internalize it subconsciously and others are repelled by it and infuriated by it at one level or another. the first group just needs to be pille over time they will be receptive or lost to the maelstrrum of jewfagshit. its better to distance yourself from them.

I lost 4 good friends at University, and through them a whole bunch of other acquaintances ignore me. I don't really have any friends back home either.

As soon as I finish, I'm going into the military.

Do i need to say anything more.

It's cowardice. To acknowledge the truth would be to acknowledge a worldview this person doesn't prefer. He puts his preference of wanting to live in a world where everyone is equal before the truth. In other words, these people would prefer to be lied to than to understand uncomfortable truths. To hold an uncomfortable opinion as fact would mean that actions might have consequences or that they might not be loved by all. It's a sad person that can't take a single stand for something they believe in despite what it may mean for them personally. You never notice your chains unless you try to break free.

I'm not sure how redpilled he is now, but he definitely went through a certain process of realization and talks about his anarchism shit like it was all a massive mistake (despite there not having been real impacting consequences). And yes, at least on the kikes everyone in my inner circle knows I'm full on 1488.

I had a friend of 42 years who claims he doesn't want to associate with me anymore because of my "views on race, on women, on politics, everything really."

We've been friends for all these years and never once agreed on politics. Now this.

Really, though, I don't think it's politics. He's engaged to my ex-wife. I think it fucks with his head that I porked her for over 20 years.

Yes. But they weren't good friends anyway.

He's enjoying his "superior" in-group identity too much to be bothered with reality.

friends are a bourgeoisie concept that overturned the ancient concept of a duty bound comrade. if you friend values the herd more than your company they were never your friend, but rather your fellow pod person. people come and go in this rootless hellscape. true comrade, true friends in the human sense barely exist.

interesting, but not specific enough to be useful just now
post some details / specific stories

The fuck? You should have been the one to tell him to fuck off. Also it's your ex-wife doing the talking there, fuck them both off and cut off all communication.

/thread

jstor.org/stable/193688?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

i lost my longest friend, he moved to Utah and became brainwashed at the university studying to become a social worker. he told me he gets his moral compass from a bool writted by a jew psychiatrist, this is when i stopped talking to him. he also said he would be embarrassed to vote for trump. most of my other friends hate niggers and are redpilled tho.

There is no specific story. It would be like watching paint dry. It takes years and the result is not very effective but it works on everyone.

What a hooser.

He'll be a paper pusher like any other politician.

nothing you can do about that.

being able to kill your old friends if they go against you is part of being a man.
stop being a fag.
new humans always spawn, thats why its important to get rid of christainity and jewish systems.
so once in future new humans are born, they will kill the jew on their own.

you either get your own country or jews get your country.

None, even though they are normalfaggots and we talk politics sometimes.
I used my memes and then redpilled them on certain topics. They're still unsure if i'm ironic or not when arguing about how Hitler wasn't that bad, but they know they can't win.
The hardest part was explaining to a buff polish guy how Hitler didn't start the war, but he somehow understood what i meant.
They're still as comfortable with me around as they were before.

I guess i'm lucky for having open minded friends. it's very different in america from what i can see.

I've definitely had more than a few potential GFs and friends end up being not right for me (my choice), mostly because I didn't want to be a straight white man hating white people and fighting for gay rights.

They won't let you stay neutral or uninvolved anymore.

You're not the first person to say this. I don't know.

After we split we still argued. One of my sons said he didn't like it when I came around because of this.

So I invited her out for a beer and suggested we bury the hatchet. We've been friends since. We had kids together. We cooperated.

She remarried to an older asshole with money. He ran out of money, she split. Tried getting back with me. I said no thanks.

She wound up with my best friend. I was mad at first, then said fuck it.

Next thing I know he hates me. She still talks to me like before.

Anyway, it's no great loss. I just hung out with him for kicks anyway, because he's funny.

He's a total one-way friend, and I could never count on him to help me out when I needed it, but he always called me first if something went wrong.

In all seriousness though, although i have converted a few, while I haven't lost friends i've deigned not to regain contact with people i once knew after seeing their political beliefs.
Haven't lost actual friends though, had arguments sure, but i'm not so much of a fucking retard as to befriends a cunt who couldn't handle conflicting ideas.
Remember, smaller but closer friend groups are better, and personally i've never befriended anybody i thought was beyond redpilling, then again it also helps i'm in a 98% white, majority conservative country.

Truth. I gave up on even dating because an attractive red-pilled woman in my age range is a unicorn. Most of them are libs. Those who aren't are Christfags.

Didn't know about the book. It's just something I've noticed. Most people are truly sheep.

All of them

i didnt have friends anymore besides 1 childhood friend before i stumbled upon this place, have a few more now and i talk about shitskins etc all the time.

Hello newfag. Friends with a literal faggot, and an Antifa, who just this RNC were jabbing at cops with syringe, using water pistols filled with urine, and are infamous for behaving worse than a feral pack of niggers. And you think that's alright? If you had real convictions, you would've already confronted him on these issues, and the friendship would not survive if he maintained his stances. Placidly accepting complete degeneracy and depravity doesn't make your friendship real, it just makes you a complacent enabler.

I haven't lost any friends due to politics. You have to know when to speak and when to keep silent. There's a time and place for everything and an appropriate way to go about it. I will say that I have gotten into slight arguments with a few of my friends, but neither of us took it personally and we still talk.

My parents are extremely redpilled and both voting Trump, come November. They initially were pro-Hillary but didn't know why. Once I gently showed them why Trump is in the best interest of the country, they moved to my side. But this didn't happen overnight; it took time. As long as you're close with the person and know how to push a point gradually and use humor along the way, people aren't hard to convince.

My friends don't really care much about politics. They prefer their bread and circus distractions. Being in the presence of someone who does care, however, warms them (even slightly) to my side. We regularly make fun of our old high school colleagues who sperg out about BLM and other leftist retardisms. This garners me even more support, even if it's only implicit.

Fight the good fight Holla Forums. Know when to speak and when to be quiet. Nobody likes someone who drones on and on about the same thing in the same fashion.

Good goy.

I've lost count. I'm now Mad Max 1 mode, except I predictably lack a qt gf.

I expect to be full blown Mad Max 2 mode by next year.

My friends growing up all fell into jewniversity and came out fucked in the head. A few are still okay but I don't feel the desire for social activity any more. I just want to lift.

thx for reading my blogpost in this blogthread.

I am 34 years old and married. I have maybe two friends now that I trust to share real opinions with.

Also, projection.

I haven't lost any people I would consider friends (except for my last girlfriend). I have lost many acquaintances though.

My liberal acquaintances won't ever give me the time of day. One guy, that I never had a problem with, told me that he always saw, "racist undertones" in the things I used to say. I told him to fuck off because he's a loon.
Unexpectedly I've become a lot more friendly with my old high school pals. A lot of them are pro-trump, and I think we all enjoy talking to a familiar face about the god emperor.
One of my friends often posts pro-trump stuff on kikeboook. It's funny when the kids that everybody from our school knew as the "liberal hippie faggots" reply and try to be nice because they know they'll get rekt if they say what they really think.

Overall I like that Trump has come out and revealed how polarized politics is today. I really don't care that I no longer talk with my old hippie faggot acquaintances and it's a really cool feeling to learn that the kids I've known since high school are pro-Trump and were probably already right-wing back when we went to school.

Even though a lot of the people I know got out of college before they started becoming very overt with the propaganda starting around… oh 2010?

Some went to grad school and that sealed it. It's funny because most of them that got jobs after college either became bubbled normalfags or on the fence.

I've had some friendships sour. What's interesting is, the friendships didn't sour because of anything that they said, but those people decided that they didn't like me any more when I defended my position against their accusations of racism and bigotry. So, they were fine with calling me a racist and a bigot, but not fine with me saying "That's insulting and you know be better than that, and if you were less smug about it, you might hear my opinion".

Honestly, fuck em. I'm fine with them having their position. They can express whatever they want and vote however they want and I'll be willing to see that that isn't the only thing about them and that there are far bigger reasons that we became friends in the first place. If they refuse to see that… it's their cult. They can have it.

None. We easily talk about Hitler, jews, blacks and kebabs. We regularily invite one or two leftists over, who are either too cucked to participate or are so brainwashed that the cognitive dissonance make them litteraly go nuts right away.
Half of those from the first category come back later, "by curiosity", then "because even if we are natzees they like us", and finally "because our country is getting fucking ass-raped holy shit you were right you assholes".

I'm sorry for your loss anons. Hopefully after Trump gets elected right-wing politics will become more popular and we'll all get to meet new people who are right wing as well.

too bad
when I read 'all of a sudden' I was hoping for a special leet strat

no guys, you are shit pilled.
you took the pill with poo inside.

remember, alt-right faggotry is not pol

Some of my friends browse Holla Forums. The ones that don't aren't bothered by our nonconformist opinions.

Yes, that's exactly what everyone is saying. You are big man innawoods that's going to kill your elementary school friends and are a fucking badass oldfag. I am VERY impressed.

None.

I do have a relative who's married to a kike that I don't talk to anymore, though.

I was thinking more in "boiling a frog" terms

Have a good group of friends at school with a similar sense of humor to me so despite differing views on life were still cool and hang often, I only have one neighborhood friend left, the rest ignore me or talk shit about me "crazy, weird, etc".

Surprise surprise, lost one of my long time jewish associates from last July to today.

A group of people were joking about politics and I stated firmly I was voting for Trump.

My views on Moslems became "scary" a year ago. I haven't changed since my time in the desert in 2002-2004, but somehow the programming affected how my "friends" see me now.

I have ceased the facade of civility with niggers completely.

To be honest, Trumps ascendance showed me the true colors of a lot of anti-whites and self hating whites that I overlooked before.

Cucks basically started saying shit like this to me, "No offense……variation of white men are the problem".

Once you are labeled a hateful mean bigot racist for not wanting to see Bruce Jenner at a Sport Award Banquet and push back, the robots realize that all your racist jokes weren't jokes.

I actually reconnected with some old bros. Made the time.

Which is funny because my views on catholics, evangelicals, born agains, mormons and every other stripe of christian was never a problem for them.

It's injun.

What the fuck?

They'll turn on you once they go full commie. Watch out for that time or try to steer them away from it if possible.

I've lost a few, but many of my more liberal friends won't let it ruin our friendship. I did manage to lose a mulatto friend, who lost his mind to Bernie, communism and blm. He was pretty cool till he took the commie pill.

I purged any liberals from my friends long ago

None. Funny how I don't choose shit friends.

It's the introduction of "Islamaphobia" and "Not all Moslims" being pumped into the general population 24/7 by the MSM.

Very few people I know, outside of the military or on behalf of the federal government, have been to the Middle East from Burgerland.

They confuse Pajeets and Sikhs, along with thirsty arabs trying to score white pussy with good boy points, with your average feral mudslime (Now who's the real racist that can't tell the brown people apart?)

10 years ago mudslimes were the villain in every Hollywood approved production.

10 years ago elementary school children were writing thank you letters to the Border Patrol for keeping us safe.

Without Trump this year, I was already researching the whitest locations left in the states to innawoods and enjoy the end of civilization.

Now? Building an armory and not running away from the fight.

Liberals love muslims because it's the final test of their puppet masters. Loving muslims while paradoxically hating religion is the ultimate indication of total cognitive dissonance. You know you have full control if you get your followers to believe an obvious contradiction and defend their belief in that contradiction to the death.
In the near future you will see leftists adopt more and more impossible beliefs. Soros is building an army of deranged lunatics who will do whatever the "progressives" want them to do.

nice blogpost OP

All of them.

I'm a minority in my own country and alone in my beliefs.

I've noticed Trump has put the fight back in whites.

There are four lights.

I'm trying to remember the movie or movies that I've seen where there were rebel or resistance groups who turned out to be useful idiots for people in power. I know there was one from the early 90s called Prayer of the Rollerboys (Cory Haim… don't laugh).

I've already started commenting on people's salt posts on kikebook. Minor stuff. Well be upping in fervor soon after seeing one friend to another's post "you are part of the problem" after the guy shared the trump nomination acceptance post.

Yup, I remember Kiefer Sutherland giving some PSA before 24 season 4 (2005ish?) about notallmuslims since the show actually had the balls to portray muzzies as terrorists.

DAY OF THE ROPE

There are some people who remain closeminded and will never be convinced. Some people only hear what they want to hear and only see the world in the shape they want to see it. You're better off without these people. They'll only drag you down and take solace in your misery. That's not friendship; that's parasitism. Not everyone in our life is healthy for us. Stay strong brother.

In a sense, yeah. I can't speak for others, but in my case it was realizing our demoralization wasn't a side effect, but the goal itself. Trump came at the perfect time, as a lot of people were thinking this. The Era of Trump is simply the Era in which we realized how numerous we really were.

It was almost too late, but this is never going away now. This last 2 years almost has me believing in the divine. Its too beautifully orchestrated.

Not bad fam.

DAY OF THE ROPE

Holy kek.

It isn't even that. They see an in group that they want to belong to, packaged for them by the MTV generation and Hollywood's cult of celebrity and they will do, say, and believe anything that they think will ingratiate them to that in group and get them invited to those parties.

That's all it is.

Maybe one, but he went full on mental and tried to become a tranny.
I still have a handful of buddies from school who are quite leftist and even do some activism, but i get along with them even tho im pretty open about my ideals.

Eurofags are much less radical in that aspect tho, people dont take politics personally like amerikikes want.

No long term friends yet, but I did have a lesbian friend who hates me now. When we first became friends she looked normal. Now, she's fat, has problem glasses, died hair, and wears beanies and flannels. I honestly liked her as a person and thought we would remain friends despite politics, I was wrong. However, we never became close and our "friendship" only lasted about 2-3 years, so I don't lose any sleep over it

I haven't lost any friends, but I did lose out on a potentially good relationship.
I was a couple dates in with a good-looking girl that attends a college relatively close to mine. Over dinner we started talking about height. The discussion turned to how height was genetic, which prompted more discussion about genetics in general. Dangerous ground for anyone from Holla Forums, I guess, but I didn't think it through at the time.
I got started talking about the Congolese Pygmies, and how interesting it is that lack of food and environmental pressures can collapse the human body into nearly half its size. I wondered out loud whether 50K+ years of living under such harsh conditions could effect other parts of development. Needless to say I broke the programming and things were cut off there.
If I'd been more careful, I probably could have stealth-redpilled her.
Surprisingly enough, the thing that made her frustrated wasn't the implication that Pygmies are fucking stunted but rather that I called them "Pygmies" instead of using their tribe's name. Liberal logic.

I stopped caring, wife and kid are enough for me. Guess my employees are friends though.

I was preparing to move my family to Alaska and get as far from it all as possible.

I realized one issue before Trump, was that innawoods and frost there are not enough other people for your kids to reasonably find mates.

Now with Trump? Fuck running, the day the Saxon learned to hate is coming.

I lost half a dozen SJW-leaning friends.

I gained twice that many friends who are pro-2A and anti-SJW.

My ex-friends who lean SJW are working dead end jobs and my new right wing friends are getting me interviews at their companies for high paying IT jobs.

IT is redpill af

i get what you're saying, user, I've ditched "one-way friends" I knew for a decade or more and it's always the right call.

Nope. Most of the cucks from AZ self deport to commiefornia as soon as they can.

this is true, but who wants to put the effort in to convert some sloot who's disgusting used goods?

chicks whose parents are cuckservatives, that's a fairly easy conversion, but if she's spent time with blue hair? I don't want your genital warts, ma'am.

Doesn't matter. I do what is right, and choices in life has consequences. Fuck your gay thread, go lose your friends and fash out.

THIS. "Friends" seems very teenager and girly, just people you hang around until they or/and you get a life.

Actually my once "best friend" literally became full SJW/antifa etc. That's life, he's a traitor to me now, an ennemy. Politics DO matter, of course if your friends are indeed apathetic normies it can be ok, but not when one becomes your complete opposite.

This is why I don't bother containing it. If I get my hopes up only for somebody to reveal their retardation later on, I wasted a lot of time.

I had something similar. An almost-friend started going out with a blue haired-type. We got into it at the bar about marxism. My argument was that there are only two ways to redistribute wealth. 1) Leave people free to agree or not, ie Anarchism. or 2) Create a state with the authority to force people to agree, ie Stalinism. She fucking agreed with me outright. I was well on the way to converting her, saving my almost-friend from misery and creating happy days.

Until she called it back to the start of the conversation, in which I called her a commie because of her blue hair. She insisted that this was generalizing and therefore wrong as a default. I asked her to name a single person with blue hair who wasn't a marxist.

"no."

have only seen almost-friend once since

THE DAY THE SAXON LEARNED TO HATE

If they cant get you on facts, they get you on "sensitivity" every time.

They HAVE to be right even if it's meaningless. Being wrong would result in ego-death, which is worse than death for a liberal; because it means submitting to an authority greater than themselves.

Always.

2, and i've got both of their names on my list so when it's finally happening the last thing they see is my face devoid of emotion like i was just taking out the trash when i bury my axe on their soft mushy liberal-filth filled pansy-ass elf brains.

Just one.. He was fat, lost a bunch of weight got his dick wet for the first time to some SJW whore in college and she corrupted him.

I'm really sick of edgelords saying friends are bourgie concept when that's what made homesteading in the west possible. Of course there was mutual gain, but you still had to have people you could trust even without it.

Fuck off with this friends haven't existed until comfortable times bullshit.

Its just

I had the same feeling but was hesitant to call it out since there are some people that probably truly believe it… but you are likely correct.

Homesteading new land is a hardship though. I think real friendship is a bond formed against a common adversity or towards a common goal, like a sports team or infantry squad or race war

Does anyone have the other version of OP's picture showing each of them off the leash calling out the jew?

If you lost friends due to politics they were probably not your friends to begin with. They were just looking for an excuse to drop you.

I've never really lost my friends over Politics and Religion. Despite me and my friends differences, we've been good friends.

He's a Trump supporter ever since Trump was going to run. He's a devout Christian and he's redpliled on some things, but bluepilled on others. He's redpilled on sandniggers, rapefugees, most inner city niggers and he's semi redpilled on the Jewish hatred of Jesus. He's bluepilled however on the cops, WW2 and Vladimir Jewtin (my friend thinks Putin is based). He often tells me that I should return to Christianity (I'm an Agnostic). He does have good intentions on re-converting me and is one of my best friends since 6th grade. He's a huge Moonman fan

Edgy proclaimed Centrist Anarchist. He hates Feminism and SJWs but he's very Antifa. He gets a little triggered when I mention the Jew in a negative way though. We both enjoy YouTube Poops and "Le Dank Vine Compilations." (We also both hate Israel).

The king of memes. Most redpilled of our clique (Besides me of course). He does however, eat the cotton inside nasal inhalant because it has the same composition as Meth.

I have lots of other friends, but these are my 3 closest friends throughout the beginning of High School. I'm going into 11th grade and these 3 friends are 1-2 years older than me.
Nobody gives a shit anymore

underage in only a rule on halfchan.
The sooner you come here, the better
Start lifting, start eating right, don't go to college unless you have a shitton of scholarships AND are serious about getting a useful degree

jesus christ this exact same thing happened to me

used to be religious, long beautiful blonde hair, was hard to offend for the most part

now she has short hair, dyes it clown colors, is obsessed with BLM and other stuff that I just find weird, maybe I'm just a douche

but man, I want my old friend back

Too bad

Somewhere, a Crypto-white ((globalist)) just ejaculated at this notion.

Noone wants to be part of your gay club here.

Diagnosis : Faggotry
Treatment : Kill yourself

This seems like how I went. None of my friends have stopped hanging out with me, despite being Bernie supporters, but liberals I know at college are happy to cuss me out in public and look like crazies.

That's not to say we haven't had some tense conversations where we're obviously disagreeing about some pretty fundamental stuff, but oh well.

DAY OF THE ROPE

None.
Because I have none. ;_;

All of my friends are either voting for Trump or not voting at all. None of the Trump supporting ones are really redpilled though either, they're just a bunch of lolbergtarians with non white girlfriends.

A really close friend of mine confronted me about the "worrying" website with "dangerous" opinions on it that I was visiting (read Holla Forums), and said that it didn't make him comfortable that I visited it so often.

lol what a faggot. Did he give you a list of approved websites to browse during your spare time?

Nah. I just started ignoring him from then on. I don't want pussy faggots in my life telling me I should stop surfing a website because it makes them "uncomfortable".

He seems to have made friends with a nigger now, too, so that's the end of that.

good man.

None. My friendship does not hinge on politics.

fuck off nigger I'm 25

Because his comfort is something you should keep in mind when going on the internet. God , libshits are such pussys.

there is a difference between a friend and a business partner or a neighbor and you know that.

All of them.

And I'm too afraid to meet up with Holla Forums IRL for fear they'll be either FBI or a psychopath (or both)

also too big of a pussy to kill myself. wat do?

Learn where to search, a good spot to make redpilled friends is Trump rallies

My dad I guess. When I still had Facebook I used it to trigger normies. Since I'm a Trump supporter. I kept on sharing Trump posts and liking them which triggered my dad who's a complete American hater. I argued back and forth with him and ended up making him look completely stupid and ever since he stopped talking to me lol. It's not a big loss though. I wasn't really in contact with him, fucking communist faggot. I can't believe he thinks Canada is better. I wish I could leave everyday.

Send help.

Is that you Kevin? Either way you should try to get back in touch with your friend that was previously a "he" and is now a "she"

There's a 16 bit system.

Feminism should be punishable by death.

That bitch needs a good dicking to make her change her ways.

None because I don't have shitty friends. Good friends are apolitical and don't bring any of that trash up in polite conversation.

35 own my own business and openly talk with my friend and family about Hitler and the problems with International Jewry.

but I'm afraid to go outside bc (((they))) are going to try to sacrifice me to moloch or some shit

If I ever find her, I'll give it to her.

Not the gay native dude, but;

I live in an area where 50% of the pop are injuns.

80% of them are Pro-Trump out here.

Half of hispanics are Pro-Trump.

Do it user, give her the dick for Hitler.

or maybe that's just the demographic of people on here want to blog about their lack of friends

Dubs confirm I have to convert a lefty girl or girls with my penis.

Here's some dank oc to motivate you.

I make a point not to lose any liberal friends, they give me insight into how liberals behave and how their ideas become more extreme over time.

In a span of two years:

Life is like a cuccumber , others eat it and enjoy it , others take it up the ass. Don't be a faggot about it , eat the cuccumber dont take it up the ass.

Cucumbers don't taste good, eat radishes instead.

With a bit of salt it's pretty tasty actually

That's exactly radishes.

Fine i surrender

one Christcuck for calling out the Jews. The rest are used to me not holding back my opinions and being smarter than them

None. I don't make friends with degenerates

Thanks user.

Wait, so girl>tranny>genderqueer>straight tranny>gay tranny? What the fuck?

None, most of my friends respect my authority/need to gass a jew every 20 minutes. They've even bought me a nice portable oven to keep with me at all times.

yeah, but isn't that sort of like taking it up the ass?

Sometimes it is wiser to surrender so that you can recover for later than to continue fighting and die on the spot.

Thanks Hitler

Your guess is as good as mine. I think she's just a mentally ill bisexual caught up in the SJW claptrap, but I don't care enough to try and save her at this point.

I'm don't really understand how FBI stats can be interpreted as "nazi redneck white trash sources"

If you are linking him to the Greatest Story Never Told or Breibert then you are already doing it wrong. Libs shut down to the slightest hint of right wing opinion.

Liberals don't think the way we do. They view the world through a different, more emotional/less logical lens. Unfortunately they are beyond saving unless something hits them super close to home like a shitskin ass raping him

Yeah, just let the demons drown in their own filth. They have to be cast out into Outer Chaos.

none, and I even had some mudslimes at work agree with some of Trumps positions and view him in a new light
wasn't easy, and they might just be pretending, although I did fish for their opinion once I exposed my thesis on why its bad to import mudslimes from country we at war with, selfish, yes, but bad for the country regardless, and that the USA has no obligation to do so, esp when ya got country in proximity with similar cultures that could but won;t take them looking at you Saudi Arabia
and they said they can see why mass immigration is not good (of course, them being mudslimes I didn't push beyond that)

even had a Nigger friend of my mom that hated Trump and was pro-Obama leaving the house furious at how the media was lying to her on many issues and saying Trump is a good guy.

then again I don't have many friends, and surround myself with people I trust. but for those that aren't, its all about knowing their tough pattern, you have them speak, expose their point of view, and use the Socratic Method to test them issues, see what limit they can't cross, exploit that, draw bridges between your view and theirs, often their POV can relate to yours, both want our elites to protect us for instance, once ya hook them with a shared value ya can fish an d drag them to your side.

This is the exact reason the Kama Sutra reccomends marrying women off before they hit puberty (usually to a man no more than 10 years her senior). Without a fatherlike authority in her life they become enamoured with everything bad for them.

Seriously Anons. It's not just sex positions or pairing different sized/shaped cocks with certain vaginas. It's fucking based advice.

All of them.

This is probably why there's a fascination with Vedic and ancient Indian texts so much: a lot of it is good advice, not to mention that - despite India being a mongrel breeding ground - there is a sorta spiritual-blood connection between the IEs and their descendants. Feels weird, man.

None, my friends are all major shitlords.

Take a guess.

Oh look, the token pedokike appears, just in time. Fuck off mikeeeusa.

One should not have any friends in this age of degeneracy.

Not anymore, unfortunately.

Have you been to downtown Phoenix lately? What used to be tranny hooker row now has the trendiest gay restaraunts and bars.

Flagstaff has morphed from quaint wilderness town to small liberal city.

Tucson, around the U of AZ has gone from old white money to progressives, open borders hippy liberal faggots,

They aren't leaving anymore, it's too expensive for them in Washington, Cali and Oregon.

Word on the street is that Utah has begun a great cuckening too, despite Mormon cultists.

Demoralization thread?

You lose friends becasue things are gettin more polarized, as you age you realise you have less time to waste with friends who don't have your back or your values.

I have lost friends for many reasons, politics was never more then a minor part.

The main message here is to choose your friends based on ideals and real values, including political leanings.
If you loses a "friend" over your beliefs, then they weren't your friend at all.

I am happier now that I know where people stand. Like any life changing even, there were lows and I wasn't happy, but now I have better friends and associates.

There are more of us out there than we knew.

I met so many people at the Trump rallies, turned some associates into real friends now.

Life is demoralizing nigger. That shit got turned around big time as of last July. I have gone MONTHS without drinking more than one or two alcohol beverages. Before July 2015? It had been at least 22 years excluding my time in the Middle East where I couldn't drink.

Power through it my young Holla Forumsacks, everything is getting better!

After the death of my mother, I began to be a little less measured in the things I said to my brother when we'd visit. One night when he was at my place, and we'd stayed up late and got drunk, I made a rambling attempt to redpill him on all the things I've learned. Well, as you can imagine, too much and too soon. Lot of awkward conversations thereafter.

I've been managing to slowly bring him over to our side though, especially with recent events, but he takes most of what I say with skepticism first before logic prevails. A lesson to learn.

I have a friend who is a full blown anarchist. He thinks politics in general are stupid and says things like "Well, even if the wall gets built, they're just going to dig under it." He supports the legalization of all drugs. He is an alcohol and weed enthusiast. I have to hide my power level when I'm around him as he utterly despises National Socialists and Uncle Adolf. He's also dating a Mexican.

I haven't lost him yet, but if things were to slip out the friendship would almost certainly collapse.

None, actually make lots of holocaust jokes with them. They may not be as redpilled but it's sure fun to drink beer and talk about stuffing kike family in the oven. Even if it didn't actually happen.

sure m8 but that's true of any relationship regardless of how she started out since women are whores. if they find someone better and have the opportunity to cheat they'll mirror the next guy and become a stranger before your very eyes

Why is he still your friend?

Let me rephrase that: why are you still friends with him?

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

One. He became a Christcuck and said he didn't want to be friends anymore because I am racist and racism is a sin.

Stop being a bitch and meet up with someone from /meadhall/. Feds going to entrap you for talking about niggers over coffee? Pathetic!

You don't know how many fucking people I've run into who've said the exact same thing. Where does the bible say this?

I dunno. There are plenty of churches that don't mind racism, but I guess the one he went to taught that. He was always sort of liberal, but didn't mind nigger jokes or anything until he converted.

Most of my friends know I browse Holla Forums. I don't talk about world events with them.

Sometimes they ask me questions on policy. I always answer with: "the government doesn't care, you don't care and I, most of all, don't care".
I stay sane that way.

All I need are you guys

For once, Holla Forums is right.

Not many surprisingly.

One of my best friends is a massive libtard.
I mean full on philosophy major globalist scum.

And we discuss politics all the time.

I don't know how but we remain friends even as I go full 1488 on him.

Hi FBI.
Yes goy, go meet up with CIA agents your friends.

24 now.

I'm an independent who most of Holla Forums would disagree with. I just stand for the right of Holla Forums to have whatever opinions it wishes.

The friendship that can cease has never been real

Pick one.

Is that a reasoned response or instinctual?

Have you examined the arguments made by young-earth creationists or are you automatically opposing their arguments because you don't like where the conclusions lead?

Remember, we're anonymous, you can be totally honest here.

I'm not a young-earth creationist, I've examined the arguments (circular reasoning for Geography/fossil records being the most compelling, evidence for a global flood being the other) and they're not as weak as most people let on. I still find it hard to believe in God or Creationism, however, but I feel like that may be my pessimistic nature conditioning me away from the idea of God.

Literally who was phone? then.

Well, aside from his retarded political views, I think he's a good person. He has said before that he'd die for me, so that has to be worth something. I just have to slowly transition him.

Frotting Bear, is that you?

FTFY

Forgot to add… uh, user… I think you BOTH were porking her at the same time.

Grad students are nasty pieces of work. But this old guy loves fuckem them. Catch and release.

All of them.

Friend of mine (arguably one of my five closest friends), probably two months ago or so, yelled at me for supporting Trump.

Keep in mind, we had basically agreed to not talk politics, yet on the day in question he had brought up Shillary first (he sucks her cock/cuck).

So I had decided to continue the discussion after we had worked out at the local YMCA (wew lads gettin' slightly swole).

We carpooled so he gave me a lift home, and during that he was yelling at me about being a bigot, etc. I kept my cool and said "Mexican/Muslim is not a race." and he yelled "THEN YOU'RE JUST A BIGOT."

Yes, retard, by definition I'M the bigot, when you're the one who doesn't want to look at my point of view because buzzwords.

Bonus: In that rant of his somehow we got to the subject of apartheid in South Africa, and I mentioned the raping and killing of white people.

No joke, he said "I TOOK A CLASS" on the subject. Fucking wew for you, you took one (semester of a) fucking class on an incredibly complex issue.

TL;DR I'm down to 4 closest friends

**One of those, no joke, told me earlier this week that he loves everything that Obama's done. I asked him "Like what?" and of course all he says is everything. Oy fucking vey. The cuck described above believes the same.

God damn spoilers I fucked it up.

I went from having over 400 "friends" on FB to 80 before I ended up deleting it just since I announced for Trump last August. I've also been completely ostracized by most friends and even some family. Specifically have 3 long term "friends" I've known over a decade who told me to go to hell.

It wasn't all Trump, though. I've also openly denied the Holocaust, called Muslims barbarian rapists, etc. Upon reflection, I've really been going hard with nationalist, openly racist views the past couple years, so I guess I can see why they backed off. I don't give a fuck, it's all worth it.

My friends wonder why I hate Jews so much.

Don't keep them in suspense, user. Tell them exactly why kikes are the scum of the earth.

Most of my long time friends already know I fully support NS, so when some friend of them ask me, instead of saying Mein Kampf, I just answer: "The Talmud", their reactions have been golden so far.

haha i had one like that to

"using sjw as a derogatory term is problematic"

None, I don't have faggots as friends.

None.
I live in eastern europe here, everyones redpilled here.

My brother removed me on goybook because I changed my profile picture to Nigel Farage and started posting shit like "NOOBS LOSE" to remainians.

Dad?

*no I'm just fucking with you, i couldn't resist**

Thats sucks about your kid though. Just found out my dad is a cuckservative last month and we haven't been as close since. It's tough but we have agreed to disagree on politics for the time being, at least until the election is over. I did convince him to vote trump pretty quickly due to the whole comey decision, but redpilling your boomer parents is like pulling teeth.

I have become surprisingly closer with my mother now that I'm being more open with my politics and she usually brings him around. Even one of my brothers who use to legit hate me too

This tbh fam

I often consider you faceless, nameless assholes the only true "friends" I really have.

maybe one day we might even meet irl

All of them, I pretty much only talk to my immediate family nowadays. There's one person that I still message once every month or two that somewhat agrees with me, although he's closer to a GamerGate "moderate classical liberal" than anything else.

Exactly this. I don't have to be a blogposting faggot to feel like I have some kind of connection, just shitposting and talking politics is enough.

This is why I try to be nice to genuine Holla Forumsacks when I post

I had 4 close friends around the time I was at university.

Long story short, they all found feminist girlfriends, embraced their beliefs and made them their own. I can happily converse with people whom I know have beliefs that are wildly different than mine. I can even talk about politics with them as long as we are both open minded and don't take it too seriously. When people start presenting opinion as fact and get anguished when you disagree with them and just start making ad homs and appeals to emotion in response, I can't talk politics with them. This becomes a problem when they want to bring up politics all the time. They were all apolitical until they got girlfriends.

All of the in your face, left wing political views are more of a symptom of the problem. The real issue was that we weren't actually true friends to one another, just guys who hung out and had fun. We were all manchildren with no clue what we wanted to do with our lives. I'm trying to move away from that life and work towards improving myself so that I can be the man I want to be. I've got a long way to go.

My sister. I need facts debunking the SJW and their craziness, everything, how women raise kids to be fuck ups, everything. And how do you even convince someone you're right.

I went to college with a girl like that because nobody else had money in my town, ended up ranting about how Hollywood was jewish witchcraft one night and told her to google kabballah, she did and dates white guys now

As for friends I don't need friends. I'm a god, I need a smart but loyal cult, I need people to hang out with, the word friends feels so forced and I just imagine forced epic bonding Hollywood bullshit going through my head. I want to meet you all in real life and I can be a great leader, better than anyone on this site, become the next great leader, but I don't have any true knowledge. I just parrot things I said on here and whenever I get in a debate I have no sources or just get lock up (though this is the case with many retard leftist faggotry). I can't concentrate on reading books, I'm not in shape but still strong, I have facial problems, I want to get better but I don't know how and I had no role models since my dad was such a passive fuck and a fat mom is an awful mom. 8ch taught me more of being a man than anyone in my life but its not enough. I know how fucked the world is but I'm just a faceless goonie who is probably ironically the subhuman he despises like the fat tattooed neo-nazi I and all of you despise. How many of us are useful idiots. How many of us are even white, I'm Iranian-Azeri and I feel like something is blocking me from thinking more straight, am I just a dumb shitskin who got lucky with a high IQ like how "smart" blacks exist but are still dumb. I certainly don't feel belonging in America and don't want to live here but I have no drive to leave nor did my parents teach me Farsi because they're shitty, squiggly lines is a complex language. Do other people in other countries feel like this or is this an American thing, I really don't know who I am but I know I'm not white which isn't a problem to me but I'm still complaining about this. Even the dumbest whites surpass me. How do you get good at learning, or should I just kill myself because these past few years and stories that are too long to delve into I'm ready to do it; I have no real intelligence just knowledge. I'm 17 so this is probably just a teenage thing but I don't know what to think because this is how I think, do you know what I mean. I can't even articulate.

Somehow I was friends with her for multiple years.

Another thing, how many Holla Forumsacks would delight to kill me for my race. I don't like white women, don't find Europe or America attractive me, and keep peace in my own lands with my own women, but there are Holla Forumsacks on here who wish for dominance of the whites in the world. Holla Forums is a place of many ideas among the right-wing with each radicalism to simply getting rid of the traitors and parasites that plant themselves upon their societies. How many of them see the refugees as a representation of the middle-east rather than the governments who wish to keep their isolationism and secularism like Syria. If a revolution comes to Europe and a right-wing gov comes to charge what will it's rules be, its policies, its an uncertainty that scares me because shitskin conquerist Muslims want Europe to become a caliphate and this will come back on the people of the sand. Its not that I mind killing the ones in Europe and America, just don't come here and kill us but you're welcome to help with the jihad problem.

That's called acting like a sperg, you probably made her left-wing after seeing this evil racism manifest before her eyes and convincing her that there's a real issue.

I'd kill your for being a fag, not for your skin colour.

None they don't agree with me entirely but we're just polite around each other if we disagree, my brothers gone full blown SJW though and it breaks my heart he told me that I ruined my nephews future by voting brexit and he said hes more scared of racists than of refugees even after the nonstop attacks across Europe and America happening on a DAILY basis.

The posts are naggy and the one you replied was silly paranoia but its been something on my mind and I don't know what to think of it. I don't want to advocate for "there are red-pilled brown people too my fellow comrades!!!" because this is a slippery slope. Disregard this, I am acting like a faggot, I think too much.

I'm 34. I haven't had a real conversation with someone in over 10 years. Too much of a hardened cynic these days to care anymore.

If you are losing friends because of Holla Forums opinions, they were not really your friends to begin with.

It is like holding political opinions different from your parents and getting disavowed by them because of it.

none

I haven't told them yet

Moonman is that you? That stylography.

Moonman is that you? That stylography.

ITT spoilers are the best part.

That is how it works for men. We only bond in adversity.

For women, it is a much more swallow and easier bond. They bond over anything, and more easily but not as deeply.

25 Studying electrical engineering after having been a degenerate because of liberalism.

Holla Forums was the reason I changed my life around. It all started with the question, why can't I be a proud white man when every other race can?

It's a sad erea when you can find values of virtue only on the fringes of the internet.

user if your not white, you need to honor your identity. It sounds like that was taken from you. I didn't have an identity until Holla Forums taught me about my people. You need to learn and honor your people.

As for whites killing all other races. I STRONGLY oppose that. We kill the traitors in this country and deport the rest, and let each race have their own country and not mix. To be honest, it would probably be a newer form of colonialism.

You have some extreme right wingers here, but the majority I think favors deportation, like the Germans did in ww2. We just want our countries back free from (((foreign))) influence.

\
this image literally describes how me and my 90s friends were programmed. After extensive effort, i was lucky enough to 'break though' it, which came with it's own consequences, but i'd say the large majority of those I associate with on a daily basis are so in-the-dark that nothing short of a miracle would wake them up because of how deeply entrenched their scripting really is. I feel like I'm riding out a storm.

get some 3D friends, user. You can do it, i believe in you.

When you tell me you've fallen for the "lol kill everyone xD" DnC shitposting its hard to take anything you say seriously.

I don't speak out often but for some reason, people like to accept or listen to what I have to say with minimal disagreement or questioning, either agreeing or at worst remaining apathetic in their views, even left leaning SJW LGBT types tend to agree with me or accept what I have to say with rationality.

But I also tend to find such people hard to relate to as they seem to like living very mundane and empty lives and they just seem so fake and can't be relied on.

So I generally don't keep in touch with them.

I think I would be more likely to find better mates that could be trusted on here than anywhere else.

You haven't been here long enough then.

Two niggers light two White guys on fire because they were going to report them to their boss for theft of company property.

Listen to their screams. Watch as the other niggers just stand around and don't care as they watch what's happening.

it feels like i've lost a lot of friends and just support in general once i revealed i was pro trump and right/conservative leaning.

like they don't even tolerate the view

to them it just means i'm an ignorant biggot. blocked/unfriended. No discussion, no tolerance. It seems that I'd be better off without people like that, but now I need to make a lot of life changes to reintegrate myself into a new group of friends.

I'm hopeless as it is with women/dating, but if I don't give up on my goals i'm sure the right things will fall into place.

Oh look, it's mr shill me a symphony.
Let me explain why liberals are such immature little shits, and why priorpubescent marriages are now pedo. Longevity!

It is that fucking simple. Used to be a man's limit was the biblical fourscore-and-ten. That's Fifty, if he even made it that long with the wars, diseases, robberies, crimes and punishments of 300 fucking years ago. Reaching 60 was lucky, older insanely lucky, so that's off the fucking table.

People used to grow up fast, at thirteen a boy was considered a man, able to be conscripted, married, become a monk, or run a buisiness. At 12 a girl was considered a woman, and was usually married at that age, so that within 2 years she and her husband would be parents, and in 15 years would be GRANDParents. And then probably die.

But now people live reliably into their seventies. Now people don't need to grow up in their teens, or their twenties, hell as we've seen, some emasculated chucklefucks don't grow even in their thirties!

Brightly colored everything. High rollingly pitched tone of voice when speaking, temper tantrums, constant, materialistic urges to comfort empty lives of fleeting feelings.

We're living way too long for our race to survive.

yeah i see a lot of that.

especially fat people, fat people everywhere

i often wondered if it was the result of low histamine, or some way to dampen the persistent fight-or-flight of failed programming? coping mechanism for residual anxiety triggers of an incompatible system?

Error-correction would be fitness, diet, and reading, but so few adopt that mindset. What works well is pairing fitness with technology; fitbits, gyms with stat tracking, heart monitors, that kind of thing.

people are living longer but are wasting their lives on being unhealthy.

i used to be pretty overweight, and changing from that form really makes you reevaluate your entire behavior and worldview.

I haven't lost any friends that I care about except one who is full SJW, but it does seem harder to make new friends because the ideology of the average person is rather disgusting to me.

I realized it by the 2nd post by I just kept typing.

Only lost one friend, black guy who lived near me in Paris. But that was me not wanting to be friends, not the other way around.

Honestly, when I started noticing all the gypsies piling up on the street and noticing the cucked up attitudes of the country it made me start digging down the rabbit hole. After a while a light bulb went off and I saw how purposeful the genocide of Europeans had become.

Then I would hear my black friend talking about politics and found it to be increasingly whiny and anti-white. Why is it white peoples fault your dad left you? Do white people make Africans violent? There really was no benefit to being friends from that point so I stop talking to him.

Once I stopped being around liberal college students and non-whites my views started to change. I started re-learning about the holocaust and things didn't make sense. Read speeches from Hitler objectively, acted like I knew nothing about the history I was taught, and found most of what he wrote inspiring.

It was the small things I think that did the most to "red pill me". Like seeing Hitlers art and comparing it to the people who got into art school at the time. I was told Hitler was a bad artist but his paintings were beautiful, I can't imagine how good he'd have been if he had a proper education because his talent was enormous.

Little questions like why would Hitler create death camps and not just shoot jews on site? Why was examining the holocaust outlawed? Why would Hitler set up death camps only in areas that would be part of the Soviet Union? Then I saw the early 90's video by the young jew at Auschwitz who pointed out that the supposed death camp layout made no sense.

Why would the Nazis create gas chambers and use the an inefficient gas mixture to kill people? How come I was taught Nazis turned jews into soap as a kid but two decades later as an adult this story was forgotten.

I don't try to go around redpilling people and avoid politics with friends. But I actively avoid any friendship with a lib-cuck these days.

I think the best way to do it is to just to show them the sheer ridiculousness of the Liberals, Commies, Cuckservitives and Jews
Holla Forums's greatest weapon is that being politically incorrect is more fun than being a leftist tosser, and then they come full ethno-nationalist

All Jews need to executed. Briefly exclude the law for a day, and it'll be easier to see who's pulling the strings.

Alfred Kinsey was a depraved Kike who established a dengerate movement called "The Sexual Revolution," which lead to the disturbing rise of pedophiles and the sexualization of children.

Hitler was just pretending to be against Jews. His grandmother was a Jewish servant for the Rothschilds, who were Jews themselves. It's ridiculous.

Go here for more details: shadowmasterminds.wordpress.com/

I've been all over the political map, but I mainly lose people as I move around and too assburgery to curate friendships.

A score is 20, so Threescore years and 10 is 3x20+10 = 70.

Its not age per se, it's not having exposure to lethal danger, which keeps one in touch with reality and with a gratitude for living, and a severe intolerance of bullshit that can get your or yours killed.

all my friends are leftcucks. i live in canada

it's social suicide to say anything good about trump here

I never seem to make friends with people that I end up disliking later for some unforeseen reason. Maybe I just am good at judging people, but that would kinda surprise me.

I have convinced my dad that the Holocaust is fake though.

This is pretty much it.

It's not the case the feels > reals.

It's the fact that status > reals.

Whatever allows them to preen about in public like a peacock on websites like reddit, or signal how "nuanced" they are on facebook is what really motivates them.

They have to have the right opinions on politics, and listen to the liberal jew funny man on the comedy channel. It's why also they all seem to look the same, follow the same fashion, and listen to the same bland indie rock, indie pop, or whatever other hipster garbage p4k tells them to listen to. Politics is basically a fashion show for them.

Hatefacts are associated with low-IQ uncool people, racists, and basement dwellers on anime forums who probably don't have even wear the latest styles.

Trump is faggot, and you know what? So is Hillary and Bernie. Screw it, Both Democrats AND Republicans have fucked the country up, and they're both run by Kikes. All laws nothing but a stalking horse for their plans.

Damn, nigga, dats sum deep troof.
Did you join this board yesterday?

Did you join this board yesterday?

lol Deep truth? All you have to do is look at their track record in the past.

And no, I just joined today. Excuse my grammar. I rushed my previous post there.

There are stars billions of lightyears away. We can see their light. Ergo, either the universe is at least as old as the furthest starlight we can see indicates, or God intentionally fucked up causality to deceive our capacity for reason. He's either lying in nature or lying in the Bible. This poses a problem for an omnibenevolent deity.

You bunch of racist, xenophobic, homophobic, Islamophobic, literally Hitlers…

Are about the only friends I have left.

So what you doing tonight, Holla Forums?

None. I tell them how it is, and we discuss it like grown up should be able to do. We might disagree on many things, but it does not affect our friendship.
I have no idea what kind of shitty friends the rest of you people have, but maybe make better choice in the future.

I came to the conclusion a LONG time ago that if there is a God, He needs to get straight with us, like right now.

People that want to throw back to the "old religions" get me too.

Having a few beers and keep watching the world burn, what about you friendanon?

As for the title, I have only have one friend, and I don't speak to him very much. Yeah, a lot people have shallow and mundane lives.

user. I haven't lost any friends.

>native invader chink

Go.

Get out.

Neither you, nor either group of your people are neither needed nor wanted.

Things that never happened.

What's up, Holla Forums?

You used to crack down on datamining threads like these.

But enjoy the jews laughing at the analysis that their tactics to destroy whitey cohesion are working.

Just another Kike pretending to be a black man.

Kike pretended

All Jews are faggots.

Feels pretty good, user.

None. If it someome starts the topic they say something politically stupid just blast them with questions and arguments like a father until they got whipped and can't say shit anymore. Then you change the topic and they will either never argue about politics with you again or start to ask you about politics next time because it piqued their interest.

If someone actually quits friendship over politics, nothing of value was lost anyways.