Girls are cute

Try hugging them for a change. Something special might happen.

Yeah, like they report you for molestation.

but the girl I would like to hug aren't real

;_;

Enjoy getting punched in the mouth and then losing $20,0000

This

girls are gay

lol

why does it always hurt so much Holla Forums?

Boys are cuter

Nah, ur just gay

Why do you think most people on this site are on this site? And why do you think male feminism aka mgtow has so much support here?

That is a correct assessment

Stop trying so hard.

Boys are just flat-chested tomboy futas with balls. Only homosexuals think boys are gay.

girls are gay.

girls have literal penis clits and their labias were apparently balls

it's probably more gay to have sex with women to be quite honest with you

Glad you came to a compromise!

There's literally nothing gay about that image. That's a loli pic with a cock photoshopped on.

BotW Link looks more like a girl than a boy. I remember when the first trailer was revealed, the media was all like "Could Link actually be a girl in the new Zelda?"

no

I hugged a girl once.
It made my peepee feel all funny.

my peeny got changed too last time margaret whispered "im all goopy inside" the hugs don't cut it for my peeny these hours.

BotW Link hits that sweet spot that makes gay men feel straight and straight men feel gay.

I bet his hair smells nice.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

eliminate me daddy~

Pay attention to class, little boy.

shit
no homo

More Link please

Stop playing pretend, kiddo.
You're not special.

what

I wanna eat his little pink boyhole till it's raw

ITT: grills shitposting
SAGE

just want to snuff one to sleep so cute

How can you not want that warm, tight, clean boipussy spread across your face? It probably smells like cocoa butter or some kind of sugar cookie body lotion.

Lick it before you stick it. It's common courtesy~

tfw I know for a fact you'll never have a gf to even wrestle.

Thank you

You have to make a boy look girly to be cute.
Therefore, girlyness is cuter, and must be added to boys for them to even remotely compete.
Therefore, girls are cuter.
Checkmate.

Can we have one fucking thread on this entire board that is straight please?

great idea OP

you could have listened to me

So long as anime posters still love, no.

It's the androgyny in that pic that's cute. Not girlyness. You can still tell that Link is a boy in that pic.

Make one? It's not like gay threads are the only ones I post in.

I am going to save these in a non-homo way

Of course. No homo

What have you done?!

I think you obviously love all of this gay stuff.

What's wrong with Z1?

You're not supposed to talk about him or show any visual depiction.

y

Because if you do, he'll show up.

Z1== ==Z1== ==Z1== ==Z1== ==Z1== ==Z1== ==Z1== ==Z1== ==Z1== ==Z1== ==Z1== ==Z1== ==Z1== ==Z1== ==Z1== ==Z1

STOP THIS

Z1 ARISE. ARISE Z1, ARISE

He usually only shows up at night anyways.

Dumbass, now we are all doomed to an eternity of attention whoring.

oh noes
my intrenet

Zelda's a girl

When did this thread become ==so fucking GAY==
?

Failure

When you showed up

Stop being such a homo

this

That's some good shit right there.

Faggot finally came out

It's his gay lover.

bad meme

Everyone report Z1

ftfy

It's a magical experience called incarceration.

And it only took 8 posts.

That must be a new record!

Oh ffs - I haven't researched this, but how in the fuck do you know that it's not just that boys have exaggerated and deformed clits, with ovaries dropped down?

Boys are, after all, the ones with the deformed chromosome, so it at least seems to make better sense, no?

mods please suicide bomb this thread

Cease these gay activities immediately.

Nice joke, but fuck off.

Tells anti gays to fuck off. Doesn't say anything to the actual gays.
FUCK OFF GAY

He probably didn't say anything about the gays because he's one of them, silly.

god damn it

Yea, sorry about that. Niggers are usually a minus for me too.

kys

I just like that guy's art enough to ignore a skin tone I find unappealing.

How do I hug a girl?

I did. Did you read the thread title?

"Girls are cute" leaves you wide open heh for "boys are cuter."

You should have titled it "girl appreciation thread" if you didn't want sugarholes and sugarsticks.

Kinda' true.

I'll leave you wide open, faggot.

oh wow~

You sicken me

This guy gets it

It's called the switch for a reason, homo.

☺ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ

you have a very cute face