What can we do about thots in FB?

What can we do about thots in FB?

How long do you figure before the mods poor little white guy this thread? Keep 'em saved user. I wish there was an option to just download all images in threads.

is the word thot really necessary?

what I mean is, it's an acronym, right? It stands for That Ho Over There

However, in most usages, when you expand the acronym it is grammatically incorrect

if someone says "look at that thot" they are effectively saying 'that' twice (look at that that ho over there)

if someone says "she is a thot" they are saying "she is a that ho over there," the word "that" is unnecessary and it is irrelevant that she is "over there"

Gentlemen, I submit to you that the original term Ho is much better than this new acronym of Thot

it's now a noun

this. Language is ever-changing. The slang of today will be the standard English of tomorrow.

"slut" used to mean dirty, not promiscuous. But now it does.

hey guys c'mon. these girls are somebody's daughter. take it easy…

MFW someone posts a picture of a white woman with a nigger.

All you gotta do is to adapt.

How many cameras are actually activated? Are they activated by sound or by light?

Can we make the CIA and FBI waste storage space?

Is there an algorithm behind the things that are stored for posterior analysis and what isn't?

You know they look retarded don't you?

how can i unsee this?

Nice.
SLUT

stfu

You know, I used to like these threads years ago. I love facebook botches being exposed, I find that hot, and I usually contacted the girls to see for myself and only a few answered, and it was nice, it added to the kink.
But now, you see the same shit being reposted over and over. There's not a single new one, all the facebook layouts are the old ones. This is both sad and boring…

Welcome to the new 4poor little white guy

This place barely had new"random" content. I miss the old 4chan, since it's not like there's a lot of new content there either.

Like the whore identification card. Hotter with info and some background on the slut.

holy shit, share plz!!!

WHY DO THEY WRITE ON THEMSELVES WITH PERMANENT MARKER

Because whores

is oldfag now

like Juicy J says, you don't have to worry about them

they're out there for rap niggas and stuff to pass around their squads, but there are still some nice girls somewhere out there for regular dudes

got any kik of these girls? i want to blackmail some

Use fb