Redpill levels

redpill levels

Pleb tier list tbh fam.

stopped right there, it makes me puke

I would always name my slither.io "JewsDidWTC"

Holy shit someone reused part of my OC

Brother Nathaniel is shit. Christianity is still kike-worship, even if you're a kike who converted to Christianity to be an anti-Semitic self-hating Jew.

This is much more accurate than most in it's vein except I don't run GNU+ on my primary PC

The whole "brain levels" thing is a commonly known meme, and a normalfag one at that. Your "OC" is shit, cringe worthy and looks like it was made in ms paint. You also sound like an underage. Kill yourself.

You fucking retard, the "normal" template only has like 4 levels, I added the second, third, and final panel.
Pic rel.

Stop embarrassing yourself, literal child. It's very frequently seen with more than 4 levels. Now stop throwing a temper tantrum and come back to this site when you're over 18, okay, hun?

Nice projecting.

Nice comeback. How's the new leafy video, sport?

Why are you guys arguing 4chan nemes? Did i miss somethin?

TOP JEJ

ms paint is for true artists. Which is why almost noone can use the damn thing to make anything other than shit.

That one posted the other day (>>6836281) was the first time I saw it with the da vinci painting.

can someone tell me who stick man his. is he a new hero.

he is truly woke

that is fucking great. I wish I knew what antifa was though.

not Holla Forums

Anti-faggots, basically a group that can't see the irony of physically attacking people for their political views in the name of stopping faggotry.

That's funny coming from the goodest of goys

They are a bunch of edgy anarchist teens who like to roam around in packs and beat up old people wearing Trump hats. They are all limpwristed fags