My mother is a junk hoarder and an animal hoarder...

My mother is a junk hoarder and an animal hoarder. Just today I had to take two boy cats and hit them over the head with a hammer, officially killing them. If I hadn't done this, these two boy cats would have mated with the 17 other girl cats, making 100 cats in total. How do I deal with my stupid, sick, and completely idiotic mother? I don't want to kill anymore cats and I don't want to live in this dump anymore… PLEASE HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis
wgntv.com/2017/03/07/teen-charged-with-decapitating-his-mother-in-north-carolina-home-police-say/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill your mother.
Blame the cats
justice done.

just take the cats to an animal shelter so they can be adopted/euthanized you mongoloid

You are a terrible person for killing the cats instead of your mother, user.

I tried putting an ad on craigslist, but she started crying and saying "But I love them" and "They will suffer!". This bitch is stupid. I even suggested to take them to the human society, but she is stubborn and won't let me get rid of them. She doesn't even know I killed the two boy cats, that is how many cats she has. What do I do with a mentally ill mother?

You take her to psychiatric hospital.

she needs the D

Call the fucking animal shelter or something.

If you were waiting for a seriously legit piece of advice, OP…that was it.

Get her diagnosed and treated user.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

This.

My mother is kind of like yours, she throws shit away out of random because "i don't want to become a hoarder lol"

at least you have cats for friends unlike most of us with no one op

Why don't you just get your cats spade?

my mom is a hoarder too

I cleaned her home with a fucking pitchfork

Hit her in the head with a hammer.

If you can't do that, hit yourself in the head with a hammer until you're no longer bothered.

what would a cat do with a spade?

TRIPS OF GOD

Your life sounds like a hillbilly thought experiment.

wgntv.com/2017/03/07/teen-charged-with-decapitating-his-mother-in-north-carolina-home-police-say/

listen to this guy user

Totes sell all her junk and replace her hoarding of junk with hoarding of beanie babies.

it'll work.
just replace the one cancer with another.

Dude looks like Miles Teller.

For all you criticize your mother, you are your own special kind of filth.

I'm assuming you're underage.

Get CPS involved. They'll take you away from your mom because the living conditions of a hoarder are almost always hazardous.

If you're not underage, you should move out. Even under a bridge would be more safe than your house.

Stop

Doing

safer is a word

This

I was going to insult you. But since you "officially" killed them, then it's no big deal.

I'd hoard her junk